Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OPEN] THe Closet [Dressing + Scrying]
1 2 3

Welcome to THe Closet. The capital H was a mistake but it makes this place slightly more unique.

Here, I dress you dragons and make scrys for moneies. I also link resources, free concepts that you're free to use, and other things.
Links:
Rules + Slots
Prices
Outfit Examples
Scry Examples
Spotlight
Ordering
Free Outfit Bases/Ideas
Pinglists
Free Resources Because Yeah??
Wanna Advertise or Link Back?
Affiliates

Welcome to THe Closet. The capital H was a mistake but it makes this place slightly more unique.

Here, I dress you dragons and make scrys for moneies. I also link resources, free concepts that you're free to use, and other things.
Links:
Rules + Slots
Prices
Outfit Examples
Scry Examples
Spotlight
Ordering
Free Outfit Bases/Ideas
Pinglists
Wanna Advertise or Link Back?
Affiliates
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Rules + Slots

Rules:
0. Ping me, please- I might miss your order otherwise.
1. I have the right to decline orders.
2. First come, first serve when it comes to slots (that I accept, that is).
3. SAVE YOUR OUTFITS AND SCRIES! I will probably delete them when I need space or don't want the clutter. You are responsible for making sure they're saved.
4. Unless you want me to do an artistic liberty order, please give me ideas of what you want, apparel you wish me to use, etc.
5. I will not give you the items or genes for your order. Please buy them yourself.
6. Send the payment when I accept. I'll accept it once I'm finished with your order.

Rules may be added later! Keep this in mind!
You may get more than one scry/outfit with your order! But it's not guaranteed.

Slots:
Quote:
Dressup Slots:
1. Pineappleblood
2. Open
3. Open
Quote:
Scry Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
One Slot per thing you want me to do. Example: If you order two dressups, two slots will be taken up. I may allow more than one slot if you were ninja'd or didn't realize it was taken up by an order that wasn't noticed yet (but for the latter, don't depend on that).
Rules + Slots

Rules:
0. Ping me, please- I might miss your order otherwise.
1. I have the right to decline orders.
2. First come, first serve when it comes to slots (that I accept, that is).
3. SAVE YOUR OUTFITS AND SCRIES! I will probably delete them when I need space or don't want the clutter. You are responsible for making sure they're saved.
4. Unless you want me to do an artistic liberty order, please give me ideas of what you want, apparel you wish me to use, etc.
5. I will not give you the items or genes for your order. Please buy them yourself.
6. Send the payment when I accept. I'll accept it once I'm finished with your order.

Rules may be added later! Keep this in mind!
You may get more than one scry/outfit with your order! But it's not guaranteed.

Slots:
Quote:
Dressup Slots:
1. Pineappleblood
2. Open
3. Open
Quote:
Scry Slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
One Slot per thing you want me to do. Example: If you order two dressups, two slots will be taken up. I may allow more than one slot if you were ninja'd or didn't realize it was taken up by an order that wasn't noticed yet (but for the latter, don't depend on that).
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][b]Prices:[/b][/center] ----------- [center]So, you can either pay in treasure or gems. You [i]may[/i] offer other things, though. (Check my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2951175]wishlist[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2944637]dragon search[/url] threads for stuff I'll accept)[/center] [center][quote][b]Dressup Prices:[/b] Regular: 15kt/15g Artistic Liberty: 10kt/10g[/quote] [quote][b]Scry Prices:[/b] Regular: 10kt/10g[/quote][/center]
Prices:

So, you can either pay in treasure or gems. You may offer other things, though. (Check my wishlist and dragon search threads for stuff I'll accept)
Quote:
Dressup Prices:
Regular: 15kt/15g
Artistic Liberty: 10kt/10g
Quote:
Scry Prices:
Regular: 10kt/10g
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Outfit Examples:

These are all personal dressups and past orders I was proud of! Please let me know if you don't want your dressup here if featured.
Jellybean
Athenion
Pretty but Impractical
EndlessSpace
Sherbet
Way
Anniverary Dragon
Syrup
Cough
ALEX.! 2
Katrina
Kalhine
Thyme
Falkor
Pancake
unnamed <3
UNNAMED
Sage??
Outfit Examples:

These are all personal dressups and past orders I was proud of! Please let me know if you don't want your dressup here if featured.
Jellybean
Athenion
Pretty but Impractical
EndlessSpace
Sherbet
Way
Anniverary Dragon
Syrup
Cough
ALEX.! 2
Katrina
Kalhine
Thyme
Falkor
Pancake
unnamed <3
UNNAMED
Sage??
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Scry Examples

For these examples, I went into the workshop and made something with the random colors I got when I refreshed or when I pressed random a few times.
Scry Example 1
Scry Example 2
Scry Example 3
Scry Example 4
Scry Example 5
Scry Example 6
Scry Example 7
Scry Example 8
Scry Example 9
Scry Examples

For these examples, I went into the workshop and made something with the random colors I got when I refreshed or when I pressed random a few times.
Scry Example 1
Scry Example 2
Scry Example 3
Scry Example 4
Scry Example 5
Scry Example 6
Scry Example 7
Scry Example 8
Scry Example 9
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Spotlight:
If you have gotten an order and then went out and completed the dressup/scry or you used one of my concepts, your dragon will be featured here!
Spotlight:
If you have gotten an order and then went out and completed the dressup/scry or you used one of my concepts, your dragon will be featured here!
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][b]Ordering:[/b][/center] ---------------- [center]Please post your order in this thread.[/center] --------------- [center][b]Dressing:[/b][/center] [center][b]Regular:[/b][/center] [code][b]Order![/b] @YoItsAlexFox [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Regular Dressup [b]Dragon:[/b] [can be an actual dragon or a scry] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 15kt or 15g [b]Theme:[/b] [like...what are you looking for here? what exactly do you want me to make?] [b]Any Apparel?:[/b] [anything you want me to include?] [item=] [b]Color Palette/Theme?:[/b] [colors you want me to keep in mind?] [b]Complexity?:[/b] [I sometimes make more simple dressups] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?][/code] [center][b]Artistic Liberty:[/b] [sub](basically, don't have any ideas? Let me come up with something for ya. may be very complex or rather simple)[/sub][/center] [code][b]Order![/b] [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Artistic Liberty Dressup [b]Dragon:[/b] [can be an actual dragon or a scry] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 10kt or 10g [b]Any Apparel?:[/b] [anything you want me to include?] [item=] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?][/code] ------------ [center][b]Scrying:[/b][/center] [code][b]Order![/b] @YoItsAlexFox [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Scrying [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 10kt or 10g [b]Breed:[/b] [in case you want me to keep it as a certain breed] [b]Any Genes You Want?:[/b] [any genes you want me to include] [b]Eyes?:[/b] [keeping the same eyes or do you want something else?] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?][/code] [center][sub]Note: There's no type of theme I can go with for scries. You kinda get whatever I come up with.[/sub][/center]
Ordering:

Please post your order in this thread.

Dressing:
Regular:
Code:
[b]Order![/b] @YoItsAlexFox [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Regular Dressup [b]Dragon:[/b] [can be an actual dragon or a scry] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 15kt or 15g [b]Theme:[/b] [like...what are you looking for here? what exactly do you want me to make?] [b]Any Apparel?:[/b] [anything you want me to include?] [item=] [b]Color Palette/Theme?:[/b] [colors you want me to keep in mind?] [b]Complexity?:[/b] [I sometimes make more simple dressups] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?]
Artistic Liberty:
(basically, don't have any ideas? Let me come up with something for ya. may be very complex or rather simple)
Code:
[b]Order![/b] [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Artistic Liberty Dressup [b]Dragon:[/b] [can be an actual dragon or a scry] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 10kt or 10g [b]Any Apparel?:[/b] [anything you want me to include?] [item=] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?]

Scrying:
Code:
[b]Order![/b] @YoItsAlexFox [b]Type Of Order:[/b] Scrying [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=]Name Here[/url] [b]Price:[/b] 10kt or 10g [b]Breed:[/b] [in case you want me to keep it as a certain breed] [b]Any Genes You Want?:[/b] [any genes you want me to include] [b]Eyes?:[/b] [keeping the same eyes or do you want something else?] [b]Other:[/b] [anything else you need me to know?]
Note: There's no type of theme I can go with for scries. You kinda get whatever I come up with.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Free Outfit Bases/Ideas

Coming soon!
Free Outfit Bases/Ideas

Coming soon!
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pinglists

Updates:
-

New Outfit Ideas/Bases:
-
Pinglists

Updates:
-

New Outfit Ideas/Bases:
-
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png

If you want help with your dressups and scries, here's stuff you can look at!

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog

If you want help with your dressups and scries, here's stuff you can look at!

Eclipse's Apparel Catalog
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3