Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Guess! Those! Fandragons! [WINNER!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b]Disclaimer: These are scries. I call them Cries because I may never get em. [i]WE HAVE GONE FROM CRIES TO P L A N S EVERYONE[/i] EDIT: WE'RE GETTING THE FIRST ONE LADS EDIT AGAIN!!: WE'RE GETTING THE SECOND ONE TOOOOO[/b] So, I have a couple of nice little fandragons planned, the both of them from a [b]VERY dead fandom[/b] that I will hold near and dear to my heart forever regardless. [i](P.S. I am posting their color patterns in case someone knows a pair of dragons that could potentially produce either of these color schemes as offspring.)[/i] 100kt to the first user to name the fandom and both characters correctly. Edit: And bonus if you can attach images so the curious followers can see. Edit 2: Per a user's request for a hint, they are from a [b]space-centric[/b] source. Edit 3: To up the ante, a second hint. [b]It is a video game.[/b] Edit 6: Edit 6 is going here with the other hints. [b]It's a monster collector game.[/b] Edit 4: This isn't a hint, this is excitement. Someone has a dragon with colors so close to the ones for the first one that a different tert works just as good for this color scheme. Fandragon 1 might happen. He even has Innocent eyes already... Edit 5: I got excited about the potential fandragon and spent ALL my freaking treasure on Pauper Rainbow and a Voltaic Halo to get ready in advance. If you guess the dragons your prize comes after I sell this Bogsneak egg I am brewing... [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1175880&skin=9443&apparel=5911,8592,12918,8809,13815,9812,9445,12937,13857,337,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [HOLY MOLY THIS DRAGON EXISTS AND IS G1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1174431&skin=12538&apparel=6980,2117,927,21868,12918,23997,21873&xt=dressing.png[/img] Obsidian/Royal/Fire[/center] Guesses so far: - Saitama and Genos (Nope!) - Sonic (Nope!) - Maplestory (Nope!) - Luke and Vader (Nope!) (Hint #1 Dropped) - Buck Rodgers, Space Balls, Battlestar Galactica, Sliders, Babylon 5 (Nope x5!) - Voltron (Nope!) - 40K Warhammer (Nope!) - Space: 1999 (Nope!) - She-Ra (Nope!) - Spiral Knights (Nope!) (Hint #2 Dropped) - Among Us (Nope!) - Fox and Andross (Nope!) - Zavala and Darkness (Nope!) - Midna from LoZ (Nope!) - Throne of Glass (Nope!) - Mass Effect (Nope!) - Red vs Blue, Halo (Nope!) - Revan, SW:TOR (Nope!) - Isaac Clarke and John Carver, Dead Space (Nope!) - Ratchet and Clank (Nope!) (Hint #3 Dropped) - KOTOR (Nope!) - [b][i]Rallen and Krux from Spectrobes! (CORRECT!)[/i][/b]
Disclaimer: These are scries. I call them Cries because I may never get em.

WE HAVE GONE FROM CRIES TO P L A N S EVERYONE

EDIT: WE'RE GETTING THE FIRST ONE LADS
EDIT AGAIN!!: WE'RE GETTING THE SECOND ONE TOOOOO

So, I have a couple of nice little fandragons planned, the both of them from a VERY dead fandom that I will hold near and dear to my heart forever regardless. (P.S. I am posting their color patterns in case someone knows a pair of dragons that could potentially produce either of these color schemes as offspring.)

100kt to the first user to name the fandom and both characters correctly.
Edit: And bonus if you can attach images so the curious followers can see.
Edit 2: Per a user's request for a hint, they are from a space-centric source.
Edit 3: To up the ante, a second hint. It is a video game.
Edit 6: Edit 6 is going here with the other hints. It's a monster collector game.

Edit 4: This isn't a hint, this is excitement. Someone has a dragon with colors so close to the ones for the first one that a different tert works just as good for this color scheme. Fandragon 1 might happen. He even has Innocent eyes already...

Edit 5: I got excited about the potential fandragon and spent ALL my freaking treasure on Pauper Rainbow and a Voltaic Halo to get ready in advance. If you guess the dragons your prize comes after I sell this Bogsneak egg I am brewing...
scry?sdid=1175880&skin=9443&apparel=5911,8592,12918,8809,13815,9812,9445,12937,13857,337,10876&xt=dressing.png
[HOLY MOLY THIS DRAGON EXISTS AND IS G1]
scry?sdid=1174431&skin=12538&apparel=6980,2117,927,21868,12918,23997,21873&xt=dressing.png
Obsidian/Royal/Fire

Guesses so far:
- Saitama and Genos (Nope!)
- Sonic (Nope!)
- Maplestory (Nope!)
- Luke and Vader (Nope!)
(Hint #1 Dropped)
- Buck Rodgers, Space Balls, Battlestar Galactica, Sliders, Babylon 5 (Nope x5!)
- Voltron (Nope!)
- 40K Warhammer (Nope!)
- Space: 1999 (Nope!)
- She-Ra (Nope!)
- Spiral Knights (Nope!)
(Hint #2 Dropped)
- Among Us (Nope!)
- Fox and Andross (Nope!)
- Zavala and Darkness (Nope!)
- Midna from LoZ (Nope!)
- Throne of Glass (Nope!)
- Mass Effect (Nope!)
- Red vs Blue, Halo (Nope!)
- Revan, SW:TOR (Nope!)
- Isaac Clarke and John Carver, Dead Space (Nope!)
- Ratchet and Clank (Nope!)
(Hint #3 Dropped)
- KOTOR (Nope!)
- Rallen and Krux from Spectrobes! (CORRECT!)
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
okay i have absolutely no idea who these lads could be but they look very good,,, the second one kinda reminds me of forge from paranatural bc of the furnacehead/fire motif, but he isnt purple and the pnat fandom isnt that dead.... hm.
okay i have absolutely no idea who these lads could be but they look very good,,, the second one kinda reminds me of forge from paranatural bc of the furnacehead/fire motif, but he isnt purple and the pnat fandom isnt that dead.... hm.
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
One punch man Saitama and Genos?
Probably not but that was my first thought
One punch man Saitama and Genos?
Probably not but that was my first thought
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tumblr_lwjjt0CaQM1qc73qqo1_250.gif bowser_rot_a_by_gabby_bean-dcy7c9a.gif
Neither of these are correct but points for the attempt (and bumping me)
Neither of these are correct but points for the attempt (and bumping me)
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
sonic????????
sonic????????
maGaaTX.png
That gave me a giggle but also no.
That gave me a giggle but also no.
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
im literally gonna sub to the thread in hopes someone gets it. screw the prize my curiousity must be sated

theyre not from maplestory/maplestory 2, are they? the designs seem wild enough but i dont remember any characters looking like this
im literally gonna sub to the thread in hopes someone gets it. screw the prize my curiousity must be sated

theyre not from maplestory/maplestory 2, are they? the designs seem wild enough but i dont remember any characters looking like this
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
They're not!

(You all can't imagine my joy that you're playing my game.)
They're not!

(You all can't imagine my joy that you're playing my game.)
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
luke skywalker and darth vader?

edit: lol i can read. dead fandom? hm..
luke skywalker and darth vader?

edit: lol i can read. dead fandom? hm..
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
No but honestly? In their source material their dynamic is weirdly similar. Except that's not his dad. He just sucks.
No but honestly? In their source material their dynamic is weirdly similar. Except that's not his dad. He just sucks.
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8