Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Liking dragons from your lair.
1 2 3
I feel like liking dragons, but only the ones I actually like.

If you want me to go trough all of your dragons,
and only liking the dragons I like, post here.

If you want to:
  1. I can list you all the dragons I liked
  2. or just tell you how many of your dragons I liked
Let me know if there is any tabs you don't want me to go trough.
Naturally I will skip tabs like "fodders" and "for sale".

I won't be writing any comments or reasons why I liked said dragons ^^'

If you want to thank me, I would love it if you could do the same for my dragons ♥

My coli fighters are in here
(^ please check bio for finished looks on the last two dragons)
Rest of my permas can be found in this tab.
I feel like liking dragons, but only the ones I actually like.

If you want me to go trough all of your dragons,
and only liking the dragons I like, post here.

If you want to:
  1. I can list you all the dragons I liked
  2. or just tell you how many of your dragons I liked
Let me know if there is any tabs you don't want me to go trough.
Naturally I will skip tabs like "fodders" and "for sale".

I won't be writing any comments or reasons why I liked said dragons ^^'

If you want to thank me, I would love it if you could do the same for my dragons ♥

My coli fighters are in here
(^ please check bio for finished looks on the last two dragons)
Rest of my permas can be found in this tab.
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka

I'll take you up on that offer!

(Just please skip the wasps tab in my den they are all VERY much a wip)
I didnt do your entire lair only the ones you specified so please dont feel pressured to do my entire lair/den ^^

(And I guess a list of who you liked would be nice. But you dont have to)

Dergs of yours i liked:
-All 5 of your coli dergs coz i think theyre neat

And in your perma tab:
-Sarai and Ensley for being absolutely precious (I also have a soft spot for marigold python/morph)
-Patch for immediately catching my eye
-Lucian for the same reason coz holy heck
-Formos because he has that light vibe (Im light flight)
-Lazaro for same reason but also that amazing morph
-Nemesis for space aesthetic
-Monroma for amazing monochrome (i also adore moon jaguar)
-Ezra because I love the light and dark contrast of his colours (also space)
-Ril coz holy crud light dark sclera on a spiral!
-Keskiyo coz those are some amazing colours
-Erynnis because I truly am a sucker for moon (and ugh those amazing greeens)
-Marie because those are some amazing blues
-Caelum because everything about her is perfect
-Smolder because a dark giraffe always pairs well with a fire rep
-Pharez because softd ocean boy I love him
-Dillan because he has an amazingly sppoky aesthetic while still having a lot of pink
-Cyrus because what is that accent he is so precious
-Celastrina literally my aesthetic; amazing blues and a spacey feel. I love
-Tiitus because he looks like he's transitioning between autumn and winter (my two fav seasons)
-Wiele for being adorable yet terrifying at the same time
-Anaur for being the absolute best. I would die for Anaur
-Eos coz im a sucker for female Snaps

@tilkka

I'll take you up on that offer!

(Just please skip the wasps tab in my den they are all VERY much a wip)
I didnt do your entire lair only the ones you specified so please dont feel pressured to do my entire lair/den ^^

(And I guess a list of who you liked would be nice. But you dont have to)

Dergs of yours i liked:
-All 5 of your coli dergs coz i think theyre neat

And in your perma tab:
-Sarai and Ensley for being absolutely precious (I also have a soft spot for marigold python/morph)
-Patch for immediately catching my eye
-Lucian for the same reason coz holy heck
-Formos because he has that light vibe (Im light flight)
-Lazaro for same reason but also that amazing morph
-Nemesis for space aesthetic
-Monroma for amazing monochrome (i also adore moon jaguar)
-Ezra because I love the light and dark contrast of his colours (also space)
-Ril coz holy crud light dark sclera on a spiral!
-Keskiyo coz those are some amazing colours
-Erynnis because I truly am a sucker for moon (and ugh those amazing greeens)
-Marie because those are some amazing blues
-Caelum because everything about her is perfect
-Smolder because a dark giraffe always pairs well with a fire rep
-Pharez because softd ocean boy I love him
-Dillan because he has an amazingly sppoky aesthetic while still having a lot of pink
-Cyrus because what is that accent he is so precious
-Celastrina literally my aesthetic; amazing blues and a spacey feel. I love
-Tiitus because he looks like he's transitioning between autumn and winter (my two fav seasons)
-Wiele for being adorable yet terrifying at the same time
-Anaur for being the absolute best. I would die for Anaur
-Eos coz im a sucker for female Snaps

If you want you can do my dragons! ^^ I’d like you to list the ones you liked,, and a possible short reason why?? Unless you don’t wanna!
If you want you can do my dragons! ^^ I’d like you to list the ones you liked,, and a possible short reason why?? Unless you don’t wanna!
I’d like that too maybe. You can go through them all. Just know that ones are supposed to have lore, dont really have any at the moment because im in hell and creativity is lacking.
I’d like that too maybe. You can go through them all. Just know that ones are supposed to have lore, dont really have any at the moment because im in hell and creativity is lacking.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@Skarlette
Oh wow you have quite a few dragons :o I didn't touch your hden, since I had to focus on something else for couple hours. I might do it later if I find the time c:

I feel bad that I didn't really write any comments on your dragons, but I would be here forever if I did that ;n; I'm also not good at saying anything else than "ooooo pretty :o" heh ^^'

anyways I liked the following dragons of yours ♥.♥
Ivory (#22473909)
Oberon (#22761400)
Lucky (#26655292)
Eos (#26967421)
Gloom (#29402051)
Caper (#29137937)
Skye (#31909506)
Tulip (#29971962)
BloodGem (#31081179)
Achilles (#31738909)
Starling (#32944716)
Silvanus (#33766782)
Amazonia (#35228569)
Jafar (#32763160)
Costello (#39190052)
Felix (#29689550)
Geiger (#48140562)
____ Apocalypse (#49403854)
Wanderer (#52167806)
Kelpie (#46597838)
Ridley (#54346402)
Aegean (#55578826)
Pomona (#55584187)
Spectre (#57293351)
Torpe (#57762032)
Edmund (#60630129)
Hydra (#62662577)
Paige (#52307204)
Kowhai (#56157105)
Fredo (#56136652)
WarriorQueen (#50845008)
Alpha (#52612179)
Echo (#55758044)

@Skarlette
Oh wow you have quite a few dragons :o I didn't touch your hden, since I had to focus on something else for couple hours. I might do it later if I find the time c:

I feel bad that I didn't really write any comments on your dragons, but I would be here forever if I did that ;n; I'm also not good at saying anything else than "ooooo pretty :o" heh ^^'

anyways I liked the following dragons of yours ♥.♥
Ivory (#22473909)
Oberon (#22761400)
Lucky (#26655292)
Eos (#26967421)
Gloom (#29402051)
Caper (#29137937)
Skye (#31909506)
Tulip (#29971962)
BloodGem (#31081179)
Achilles (#31738909)
Starling (#32944716)
Silvanus (#33766782)
Amazonia (#35228569)
Jafar (#32763160)
Costello (#39190052)
Felix (#29689550)
Geiger (#48140562)
____ Apocalypse (#49403854)
Wanderer (#52167806)
Kelpie (#46597838)
Ridley (#54346402)
Aegean (#55578826)
Pomona (#55584187)
Spectre (#57293351)
Torpe (#57762032)
Edmund (#60630129)
Hydra (#62662577)
Paige (#52307204)
Kowhai (#56157105)
Fredo (#56136652)
WarriorQueen (#50845008)
Alpha (#52612179)
Echo (#55758044)

YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Feel free to go through my lair and see if there are any dragons that you like! (I liked all your coli fighters by the way. My favourite is your random progen, she has such eye-pleasing colours!)
Feel free to go through my lair and see if there are any dragons that you like! (I liked all your coli fighters by the way. My favourite is your random progen, she has such eye-pleasing colours!)
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
@tilkka

asdfhjkklkjhgfd thats so many aaaa thank you!
There are some in there that never get love that Im so glad you liked
(Honestly, 'ooo pretty' is a good enough excuse for me haha)

Also dont feel pressured to go to my hibden- its just my fandergs, OCs and aesthetics
Youve liked a lot already!
@tilkka

asdfhjkklkjhgfd thats so many aaaa thank you!
There are some in there that never get love that Im so glad you liked
(Honestly, 'ooo pretty' is a good enough excuse for me haha)

Also dont feel pressured to go to my hibden- its just my fandergs, OCs and aesthetics
Youve liked a lot already!
@beyondkenna
I actually wrote in the first post that I don't comment anyone on the dragons that I like. Mainly because I don't have time to do so ^^' But you had only couple dragons so I though I would give it a shot.

Poseidon (#63389236)
Suprised that I liked him more than OceanWaves, but that white Tailcoat looked so good on him. Very shoothing sea dragon.

Aviva (#59157294)
The subtle blues in his plum starmap and the way veined matches his lightning eyes? Perfection. It looks like lightning bolts cently shooting from his eyes.

Selkiin (#55285769)
Cerulean is just a pretty color with those accent colors. His primal eyes also fit him surprisingly well.

SweetStar (#62823820)
Her accent fit her so perfectly that I had to like that.

Melinoe (#63305196)
I love that subtle ghost gene on her, ung ♥

Abaddon (#63339528)
Current with accent colors is one of my favorite genes. I've never noticed how cool Black Clown is. The face markings make it looks like he is crying black tears.

Pepper (#59734761)
Python/Morph Radioactive is pretty, can't deny that, specially when you add ghost on top of that. (Reason why I didn't like Toxik, Rumu or Biohazard? Even though them all are Python/Morph Radioactive as well? I just though Pepper pulled it the best. And it wasn't "new anymore" when you get them all back-to-back.)
@beyondkenna
I actually wrote in the first post that I don't comment anyone on the dragons that I like. Mainly because I don't have time to do so ^^' But you had only couple dragons so I though I would give it a shot.

Poseidon (#63389236)
Suprised that I liked him more than OceanWaves, but that white Tailcoat looked so good on him. Very shoothing sea dragon.

Aviva (#59157294)
The subtle blues in his plum starmap and the way veined matches his lightning eyes? Perfection. It looks like lightning bolts cently shooting from his eyes.

Selkiin (#55285769)
Cerulean is just a pretty color with those accent colors. His primal eyes also fit him surprisingly well.

SweetStar (#62823820)
Her accent fit her so perfectly that I had to like that.

Melinoe (#63305196)
I love that subtle ghost gene on her, ung ♥

Abaddon (#63339528)
Current with accent colors is one of my favorite genes. I've never noticed how cool Black Clown is. The face markings make it looks like he is crying black tears.

Pepper (#59734761)
Python/Morph Radioactive is pretty, can't deny that, specially when you add ghost on top of that. (Reason why I didn't like Toxik, Rumu or Biohazard? Even though them all are Python/Morph Radioactive as well? I just though Pepper pulled it the best. And it wasn't "new anymore" when you get them all back-to-back.)
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __

If you want feel free to go through my lair/hibden ^^ I have a lot of permadragons so just pick some tabs if you don't want to look through the entirety of my lair :)

I'll go through your lair right now, when I'm done I'll edit with the dragons that stood out to me!

Edit:

Leshau is my favourite of your fighters, I love her colours and genes. Her Sludge and Capsule match perfectly and her outfit complements her look well.

Sarai is fantastic, I adore her colours and her matching eyes! I have two Abyss+Marigold Morph dragons as well, it's such a great combination.

Crithagra has a really cool unique look. I don't think I've seen a dragon quite like that, but I really dig the colours and outfit, especially those pink mane.

Once and Tuuli look absolutely amazing with those accents. Their apparel isn't too busy and adds to their aesthetic. Really cool dragons!

Anni's colours go so well together! Love a matchy XYZ.

Mistress looks great with that classy apparel. I have two siblings of her ^^

I liked a bunch more than I just listed, you have a lot of cool dragons. I hope you enjoy looking through my lair :D
If you want feel free to go through my lair/hibden ^^ I have a lot of permadragons so just pick some tabs if you don't want to look through the entirety of my lair :)

I'll go through your lair right now, when I'm done I'll edit with the dragons that stood out to me!

Edit:

Leshau is my favourite of your fighters, I love her colours and genes. Her Sludge and Capsule match perfectly and her outfit complements her look well.

Sarai is fantastic, I adore her colours and her matching eyes! I have two Abyss+Marigold Morph dragons as well, it's such a great combination.

Crithagra has a really cool unique look. I don't think I've seen a dragon quite like that, but I really dig the colours and outfit, especially those pink mane.

Once and Tuuli look absolutely amazing with those accents. Their apparel isn't too busy and adds to their aesthetic. Really cool dragons!

Anni's colours go so well together! Love a matchy XYZ.

Mistress looks great with that classy apparel. I have two siblings of her ^^

I liked a bunch more than I just listed, you have a lot of cool dragons. I hope you enjoy looking through my lair :D
NRIoOfa.png
Feel free to go through my lair. I don't have a theme, I just buy pretty dragons, gene them and dress them pretty. My current favorite is Bailey, who is the first dragon in my hibernation den.

You lair is so organized, I wish I could be that neat. Your dragons are lovely and I trew some likes at a few them/
Feel free to go through my lair. I don't have a theme, I just buy pretty dragons, gene them and dress them pretty. My current favorite is Bailey, who is the first dragon in my hibernation den.

You lair is so organized, I wish I could be that neat. Your dragons are lovely and I trew some likes at a few them/
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
1 2 3