Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Derg Doctors
1 2
Aww, I hope she feels better! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63718319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637184/63718319_350.png[/img][/url] Mirage is my doctor! He still needs Jaguar, but his genes are almost complete! With his dream outfit it makes him look more doctor like: [outfit=1319244]
Aww, I hope she feels better! <3
63718319_350.png
Mirage is my doctor! He still needs Jaguar, but his genes are almost complete! With his dream outfit it makes him look more doctor like:
Bab

RYAN.png
She's going to see the doctor this afternoon, thank goodness <3

@pheelthemoment
Your first two healers actually make me think of my daughter's primary care doctor. So sweet and kind looking <3

@sockmonkeygerald
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to your art piece (of the very derg you're sharing!!!). I've been stuck staying close to my daughter, which makes it so hard to do art (but easy to go on FR from my phone). And do cool with Crank with eye apparel and primal eyes!

@Wildgone
That's some really intriguing lore for her! Probably would make a nice short story to include in her bio.

@Thegoldikova
Thank you, it's definitely a rough time for being sick =( and he's a beautiful looking angel of death ^^

@astrotheology
Thank you. Her fever went a little down but it's still a bit high. Just glad she's seeing the doctor this afternoon. I guess Lavendar doesn't have the best bedside manner lol. She's dressed really nicely and I like the art in her bio ^^

@Mariwen
You have such interesting and creative lore for your dragons. So cool!

@Claudea
Thank you. Yeah, I need to remember to rest myself. It can be challenging. I really like her outfit. I suppose loving pets are another good thing to have around when you're sick too <3

@Rathaloshunter16
Doctors can be scientists too! Spyro OC? So cool!!!
She's going to see the doctor this afternoon, thank goodness <3

@pheelthemoment
Your first two healers actually make me think of my daughter's primary care doctor. So sweet and kind looking <3

@sockmonkeygerald
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to your art piece (of the very derg you're sharing!!!). I've been stuck staying close to my daughter, which makes it so hard to do art (but easy to go on FR from my phone). And do cool with Crank with eye apparel and primal eyes!

@Wildgone
That's some really intriguing lore for her! Probably would make a nice short story to include in her bio.

@Thegoldikova
Thank you, it's definitely a rough time for being sick =( and he's a beautiful looking angel of death ^^

@astrotheology
Thank you. Her fever went a little down but it's still a bit high. Just glad she's seeing the doctor this afternoon. I guess Lavendar doesn't have the best bedside manner lol. She's dressed really nicely and I like the art in her bio ^^

@Mariwen
You have such interesting and creative lore for your dragons. So cool!

@Claudea
Thank you. Yeah, I need to remember to rest myself. It can be challenging. I really like her outfit. I suppose loving pets are another good thing to have around when you're sick too <3

@Rathaloshunter16
Doctors can be scientists too! Spyro OC? So cool!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Gula
I really love Vivien and Mari, beautiful healers!

@Kazearaka
Thank you. He looks so great with the patchwork gene =D
@Gula
I really love Vivien and Mari, beautiful healers!

@Kazearaka
Thank you. He looks so great with the patchwork gene =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I have Marganth, who started off as a traveling healer and then became the head of the healing guild for his clan. He's also the clan leader/progenitor too. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13251569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/132516/13251569_350.png[/img][/url]
I have Marganth, who started off as a traveling healer and then became the head of the healing guild for his clan. He's also the clan leader/progenitor too.

13251569_350.png
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
hope she feels better soon! Ib's my clan doctor, she's not very experienced yet but she does her best [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51529962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/515300/51529962_350.png[/img][/url]
hope she feels better soon!

Ib's my clan doctor, she's not very experienced yet but she does her best
51529962_350.png
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@Crescentstar711 That was the first use for shadow primal I ever thought of, it still surprises me there aren't a dozen um accents of heavy mascara by now :) (And no problem! Take your time, rl stuff is more important especially right now)
@Crescentstar711 That was the first use for shadow primal I ever thought of, it still surprises me there aren't a dozen um accents of heavy mascara by now :) (And no problem! Take your time, rl stuff is more important especially right now)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@MoonlitFox
Rarely do I see a healer being also the clan's leader. Very cool!

@dd2900
Thank you. She's finally starting to feel better. ^^ I wonder what experiences your healer have on her journey... Thank you for sharing her!

@MoonlitFox
Rarely do I see a healer being also the clan's leader. Very cool!

@dd2900
Thank you. She's finally starting to feel better. ^^ I wonder what experiences your healer have on her journey... Thank you for sharing her!

yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2