Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 11/26 Hatchling Harvest Festival!
[center][font=Courier New][size=4]Hello all! My FR birthday will be November 14, but since it shares the same month as one of my favorite holidays I'd love to bring a bountiful harvest of hatchlings into my family on the day of Thanksgiving. I know it's a far way off, but it's my goal. I will be running an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2891663]Art for Eggs[/url] thread to help get eggs for this mass hatching, but any donations would be highly appreaciated![/size] --- [size=5][b]Egg Count:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] --- [size=4]Hatch day will be either November 26th or 27th, to account for maybe getting to celebrate with family. All hatchlings I don't keep will be up for PWYW here! After that they will be on the AH for all. Feel free to join the pinglist for this hatching! No need to ping, I'm subscribed :D [u]Pinglist[/u] ---
Hello all! My FR birthday will be November 14, but since it shares the same month as one of my favorite holidays I'd love to bring a bountiful harvest of hatchlings into my family on the day of Thanksgiving. I know it's a far way off, but it's my goal. I will be running an Art for Eggs thread to help get eggs for this mass hatching, but any donations would be highly appreaciated!

---

Egg Count:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

---

Hatch day will be either November 26th or 27th, to account for maybe getting to celebrate with family. All hatchlings I don't keep will be up for PWYW here! After that they will be on the AH for all.

Feel free to join the pinglist for this hatching! No need to ping, I'm subscribed :D

Pinglist
---
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
reserved for hatchlings
reserved for hatchlings
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
res in case
res in case
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
Just received an egg from the Forbidden Portal! [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg]
Just received an egg from the Forbidden Portal!
Unhatched Arcane Egg
she/her/they

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist