Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | closed permanently
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=5][b][font=courier]WILLA’S LAIR AND DRAGON REVIEWS[/font][/b][/center] ------------------ [font=courier]I have not been in the mood for writing lore these past few weeks, so let me read yours! I would like to offer you a review and/or critique of your lore, lair, and dragons. I can also look at your profile, tabs, or anything else concerning your lair including aesthetics. Please note, as much as I love reading lore, this is not a free service. Larger lairs with more complicated lore will cost more whereas a small lair with no lore will cost very little. That being said, if you give me nothing to work with, then expect little in return. Take into consideration that I have a life outside of FR and may not always be right on time with reviews. I should be able to get them to you within 24 hours and if I am unable, I will send you a PM. Feel free to message me if you have any concerns about your review, or would like to make changes to your order! [b]EDIT: I am currently powering through my end of semester exams, so I might take a few days or longer to get your reviews. Come the middle of December, I should be finished with everything, and I will be able to complete reviews more quickly.[/b] ------------------------- [quote name=Prices] [center][font=courier][b]This is a base price. Smaller or larger than normal lairs may see a decrease or increase in price. Very complex lairs may be more expensive.[/b][/center] ----------------- [font=courier] ~50,000 treasure or 50 gems for a full lair review or critique. I will provide several paragraphs on thoughts I have about things I like, dislike, or find interesting! If you have any special concerns, I can address those as well. About 75,000 treasure/75 gems is standard for lairs approaching or exceeding 100 dragons. ~5,000 treasure or 5 gems per dragon. Choose this option if you want me to review only a few specific dragons from your lair. Let me know if you also want outfit reviews! I can focus on those as well, instead of the dragon itself. ~But wait, there’s more! I am also willing to accept fodder apparel and familiars, Baldwin materials, fodder dragons, and more! Not sure if I will take it, you can PM or ping me. ~I will add a modest discount for repeat customers.[/quote] ---------------- [quote name=Order form] [font=courier]Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): Special concerns/questions: Payment type:[/quote] ----------------- [quote name=Loreless?] [center][font=courier][size=5][b]Don't have lore?[/b][/size][/center] --------------- [font=courier] I would be happy to write some for you (time allowing), whether it be from scratch or based off of existing information. 12,000 treasure or 12 gems per 100 words. You can look through dragons in my lair for examples. PM or ping me for more info![/quote]
WILLA’S LAIR AND DRAGON REVIEWS

I have not been in the mood for writing lore these past few weeks, so let me read yours! I would like to offer you a review and/or critique of your lore, lair, and dragons. I can also look at your profile, tabs, or anything else concerning your lair including aesthetics.

Please note, as much as I love reading lore, this is not a free service. Larger lairs with more complicated lore will cost more whereas a small lair with no lore will cost very little. That being said, if you give me nothing to work with, then expect little in return.

Take into consideration that I have a life outside of FR and may not always be right on time with reviews. I should be able to get them to you within 24 hours and if I am unable, I will send you a PM. Feel free to message me if you have any concerns about your review, or would like to make changes to your order!

EDIT: I am currently powering through my end of semester exams, so I might take a few days or longer to get your reviews. Come the middle of December, I should be finished with everything, and I will be able to complete reviews more quickly.

Prices wrote:
This is a base price. Smaller or larger than normal lairs may see a decrease or increase in price. Very complex lairs may be more expensive.

~50,000 treasure or 50 gems for a full lair review or critique. I will provide several paragraphs on thoughts I have about things I like, dislike, or find interesting! If you have any special concerns, I can address those as well. About 75,000 treasure/75 gems is standard for lairs approaching or exceeding 100 dragons.

~5,000 treasure or 5 gems per dragon. Choose this option if you want me to review only a few specific dragons from your lair. Let me know if you also want outfit reviews! I can focus on those as well, instead of the dragon itself.

~But wait, there’s more! I am also willing to accept fodder apparel and familiars, Baldwin materials, fodder dragons, and more! Not sure if I will take it, you can PM or ping me.

~I will add a modest discount for repeat customers.

Order wrote:
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon):
Special concerns/questions:
Payment type:

Loreless? wrote:
Don't have lore?

I would be happy to write some for you (time allowing), whether it be from scratch or based off of existing information. 12,000 treasure or 12 gems per 100 words. You can look through dragons in my lair for examples. PM or ping me for more info!

I N - P R O G R E S S
  • Quintillion

W A I T L I S T

C O M P L E T E D

I N - P R O G R E S S
  • Quintillion

W A I T L I S T

C O M P L E T E D
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): go wild, find the dragons that have lore, tell me what i need to update (a lot), whatever.
Special concerns/questions: this is prob gonna be expensive considering ive got a real big lair,,,
Payment type: treasure/items. i have a ton of apparel, familiars, and a couple stacks of green baldwin materials if youd like them.
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): go wild, find the dragons that have lore, tell me what i need to update (a lot), whatever.
Special concerns/questions: this is prob gonna be expensive considering ive got a real big lair,,,
Payment type: treasure/items. i have a ton of apparel, familiars, and a couple stacks of green baldwin materials if youd like them.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png

@DraconicDemon
I will get started right after rollover for you.

@DraconicDemon
I will get started right after rollover for you.
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): I would say, you are free to pick whatever catches your attention, lore is pretty much scattered everywhere (I believe the healers' page has the most lore-wise but feel free to pick whichever)
Special concerns/questions: none atm
Payment type:mixed payment (t/g) and fodder fams/apparel if it's ok a 50/50 of it
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): I would say, you are free to pick whatever catches your attention, lore is pretty much scattered everywhere (I believe the healers' page has the most lore-wise but feel free to pick whichever)
Special concerns/questions: none atm
Payment type:mixed payment (t/g) and fodder fams/apparel if it's ok a 50/50 of it

@Mekhalive
Fine by me. We can work out payment afterwards. I will begin tonight or tomorrow morning!

@Mekhalive
Fine by me. We can work out payment afterwards. I will begin tonight or tomorrow morning!

@DraconicDemon

Normally I am not a huge fan of fandragon lairs mostly because I am not part of many fandoms and I always feel like I am left out of the loop so to speak; however, looking at your dragons from a Flight Rising standpoint and not that of their respective fandoms, you have an enjoyable and colorful lair. Some of your bios were confusing to me because I did not know if they were an original character made into a dragon or a fandragon but it isn’t too hard to look beyond that. I didn’t look too closely at fandragons.

Continuing from a Flight Rising perspective, I adore how you have bios written by different people. Like people, each dragon is unique and brings with them their own story. It adds a pleasant touch of realness to your dragons and captures their individuality, making them seem more of a community than a single-minded clan amalgamate. Having multiple authors for each dragon also helps bring together their traits and qualities from different angles, something I do not see often. You also manage to include canon FR lore into their personalities and lifestyles, something many users choose not to do. I am very appreciative of this because I love the world of FR and enjoy seeing it melded in with original ideas in such a way.

On a similar note, your lore focuses less on the community and more on the individual (though I have seen mention of a mysterious Brotherhood more than once). This is especially useful if you burn through dragons quickly or just don’t have interest in any larger storylines. I love clans like this because it makes them very flexible lore-wise and you don’t have to commit to any one plot.

Of all your dragons, I found Bebe especially captivating too as his bio hinted at Sornieth being a post-apocalyptic Earth, something I have neither heard of nor considered, since the idea of humans on Sornieth has been frequently downplayed or denied in lore. Your dragons are also keenly aware of their genes and how they look, which is something I haven’t seen in a clan yet! Thank goodness for the potential for gene changes.

As someone who is incapable of keeping bred or non gen one dragons for long, I enjoyed seeing how well-loved your bred and gen two+ dragons are. They have art, decently developed personalities, and they are well-rounded overall. I have a lot of respect for dragons such as these because I am incapable of keeping them myself.

All this good stuff being said, your bio formatting is in desperate need of attention. I love variability between dragons (organized dragons have organized bios, etc.), but few of your bios had any format, which makes reading through your lair difficult. There are plenty of premade formats that are wonderful and easy to use, so you might want to look at some bio resource threads. The authors of the various stories and the artists are clearly labelled, which is wonderful! I might hunt down some of these users later on to draw my dragons as well.

Overall Impressions

Positive. I enjoyed your multifaceted lore created by multiple authors. The abundance of art is delightful, and while I didn’t appreciate your fandragons as much as you probably do, I was able to enjoy them because of your dedication and attention to their bios. Your bios do need a formatting update, which might be difficult considering how many dragons you have and how packed their bios are. It would definitely be worth it, though, because poor formatting makes for less enjoyable lore.

@DraconicDemon

Normally I am not a huge fan of fandragon lairs mostly because I am not part of many fandoms and I always feel like I am left out of the loop so to speak; however, looking at your dragons from a Flight Rising standpoint and not that of their respective fandoms, you have an enjoyable and colorful lair. Some of your bios were confusing to me because I did not know if they were an original character made into a dragon or a fandragon but it isn’t too hard to look beyond that. I didn’t look too closely at fandragons.

Continuing from a Flight Rising perspective, I adore how you have bios written by different people. Like people, each dragon is unique and brings with them their own story. It adds a pleasant touch of realness to your dragons and captures their individuality, making them seem more of a community than a single-minded clan amalgamate. Having multiple authors for each dragon also helps bring together their traits and qualities from different angles, something I do not see often. You also manage to include canon FR lore into their personalities and lifestyles, something many users choose not to do. I am very appreciative of this because I love the world of FR and enjoy seeing it melded in with original ideas in such a way.

On a similar note, your lore focuses less on the community and more on the individual (though I have seen mention of a mysterious Brotherhood more than once). This is especially useful if you burn through dragons quickly or just don’t have interest in any larger storylines. I love clans like this because it makes them very flexible lore-wise and you don’t have to commit to any one plot.

Of all your dragons, I found Bebe especially captivating too as his bio hinted at Sornieth being a post-apocalyptic Earth, something I have neither heard of nor considered, since the idea of humans on Sornieth has been frequently downplayed or denied in lore. Your dragons are also keenly aware of their genes and how they look, which is something I haven’t seen in a clan yet! Thank goodness for the potential for gene changes.

As someone who is incapable of keeping bred or non gen one dragons for long, I enjoyed seeing how well-loved your bred and gen two+ dragons are. They have art, decently developed personalities, and they are well-rounded overall. I have a lot of respect for dragons such as these because I am incapable of keeping them myself.

All this good stuff being said, your bio formatting is in desperate need of attention. I love variability between dragons (organized dragons have organized bios, etc.), but few of your bios had any format, which makes reading through your lair difficult. There are plenty of premade formats that are wonderful and easy to use, so you might want to look at some bio resource threads. The authors of the various stories and the artists are clearly labelled, which is wonderful! I might hunt down some of these users later on to draw my dragons as well.

Overall Impressions

Positive. I enjoyed your multifaceted lore created by multiple authors. The abundance of art is delightful, and while I didn’t appreciate your fandragons as much as you probably do, I was able to enjoy them because of your dedication and attention to their bios. Your bios do need a formatting update, which might be difficult considering how many dragons you have and how packed their bios are. It would definitely be worth it, though, because poor formatting makes for less enjoyable lore.
@willathewitch thank you so so so much!! i agree a bunch of my dragon's bios need organization (a lot started organized but then i added more later,,,). ive been on fr for ages and im glad my love of my dragons shows!!! im also super happy my fandragons didnt put you off too much hehe and Bebe is my absolute favorite so im so happy you love him too!!! Overall Impressions: this made me very happy :P
@willathewitch thank you so so so much!! i agree a bunch of my dragon's bios need organization (a lot started organized but then i added more later,,,). ive been on fr for ages and im glad my love of my dragons shows!!! im also super happy my fandragons didnt put you off too much hehe and Bebe is my absolute favorite so im so happy you love him too!!! Overall Impressions: this made me very happy :P
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png

@Mekhalive

Here is your review! Feel free to PM me with any questions concerning payment. I am fine with mixed through CR or PM. I started with the Magic Crafters/Healers tab as per your recommendation. I did, however, choose a handful of dragons from other tabs to keep it fresh!

Ahn Phira I chose next because she has a decent amount of lore. I also love the color wine. This Nocturne seems absolutely delightful and I think she would benefit from a bio that matches her luxuriousness. I think in dressing her so decadently, you have captured her performing spirit and created an elegant dragoness who darn well knows that is both beautiful and skilled.

I chose Lumina next. While her story isn’t overly happy, I think it is a good one to be told. Not every story need to have or should have a happy ending, and there is lots more room in her story to continue her relationship with her new clan, and to find out what happened to her at the cliffs. Her story could benefit from thorough revision and I would encourage you to seek out someone to help you polish it to a shine.

Next is dear Costa, the little Wildclaw that could. This is what I love to see in a bio. It is long enough to be a good read but succinct enough that you capture all the important points of his life in just a few paragraphs. Just like his personality, his outfit is dynamic and interesting. He is interesting to me because because he was able to overcome his erratic nature to be a leader and manager of a complicated and devoted group of workers. In stories such as these, however, I like to see more struggle and see the character hold true to their faults more consistently.

I chose Jangali not for her sternness or hodgepodge outfit. I chose her because of her art. The artist has perfectly captured the begrudging tolerance and constant irritation experienced by this somewhat grumpy Guardian. I also love to see dragons who are both a part of and apart from a clan. They’re fun characters to play with because they have excellent flexibility and can either contribute to your lore or be an interesting distraction from it.

Overall Impressions
Positive. What lore I did read seems decently thorough and interconnected. I would encourage you to revise or workshop the bios to fix some awkwardness and grammatical issues. I did not go through your whole lair so I don’t have much to say on that but what little I have seen is interesting.

@Mekhalive

Here is your review! Feel free to PM me with any questions concerning payment. I am fine with mixed through CR or PM. I started with the Magic Crafters/Healers tab as per your recommendation. I did, however, choose a handful of dragons from other tabs to keep it fresh!

Ahn Phira I chose next because she has a decent amount of lore. I also love the color wine. This Nocturne seems absolutely delightful and I think she would benefit from a bio that matches her luxuriousness. I think in dressing her so decadently, you have captured her performing spirit and created an elegant dragoness who darn well knows that is both beautiful and skilled.

I chose Lumina next. While her story isn’t overly happy, I think it is a good one to be told. Not every story need to have or should have a happy ending, and there is lots more room in her story to continue her relationship with her new clan, and to find out what happened to her at the cliffs. Her story could benefit from thorough revision and I would encourage you to seek out someone to help you polish it to a shine.

Next is dear Costa, the little Wildclaw that could. This is what I love to see in a bio. It is long enough to be a good read but succinct enough that you capture all the important points of his life in just a few paragraphs. Just like his personality, his outfit is dynamic and interesting. He is interesting to me because because he was able to overcome his erratic nature to be a leader and manager of a complicated and devoted group of workers. In stories such as these, however, I like to see more struggle and see the character hold true to their faults more consistently.

I chose Jangali not for her sternness or hodgepodge outfit. I chose her because of her art. The artist has perfectly captured the begrudging tolerance and constant irritation experienced by this somewhat grumpy Guardian. I also love to see dragons who are both a part of and apart from a clan. They’re fun characters to play with because they have excellent flexibility and can either contribute to your lore or be an interesting distraction from it.

Overall Impressions
Positive. What lore I did read seems decently thorough and interconnected. I would encourage you to revise or workshop the bios to fix some awkwardness and grammatical issues. I did not go through your whole lair so I don’t have much to say on that but what little I have seen is interesting.
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): Full review!

Lore Tabs are Clan (main & hibden) & Myths. Ryujin has the most lore (he's designed be to like a storybook with multiple stories).

Payment type: G
Type of review or dragons to be reviewed (Please give me a link to each dragon): Full review!

Lore Tabs are Clan (main & hibden) & Myths. Ryujin has the most lore (he's designed be to like a storybook with multiple stories).

Payment type: G
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13