Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Big Ol Masshatch by Munch and Arcani
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hello and welcome to my little thread for an upcoming, very special masshatch!
My darling friend @Arcani is expecting a baby, and we've decided to hatch a load of eggs on the day said baby is born!
I will be your host, so for any inquiries, please ping me, Munchcatto, and NOT Arcani.
There may be a sales/auction thread for any non-keepers later on, but for now assume that none of these are available unless explicitly stated to be available.

No exceptions unless we decide to make them.

With all of that out of the way, if you're interested in being pinged for when the hatch starts (as that will be the only pinglist I keep, you will have to follow the event yourself from there on out!) let me know by pinging me here and I will write your name down!
When this starts up, you will also find a link to the first hatchling here for your convenience, since this is both thread for the hatching as well as garnering interested observers~

BABBY AVALANCHE BEGINS; CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE FIRST POST
Hello and welcome to my little thread for an upcoming, very special masshatch!
My darling friend @Arcani is expecting a baby, and we've decided to hatch a load of eggs on the day said baby is born!
I will be your host, so for any inquiries, please ping me, Munchcatto, and NOT Arcani.
There may be a sales/auction thread for any non-keepers later on, but for now assume that none of these are available unless explicitly stated to be available.

No exceptions unless we decide to make them.

With all of that out of the way, if you're interested in being pinged for when the hatch starts (as that will be the only pinglist I keep, you will have to follow the event yourself from there on out!) let me know by pinging me here and I will write your name down!
When this starts up, you will also find a link to the first hatchling here for your convenience, since this is both thread for the hatching as well as garnering interested observers~

BABBY AVALANCHE BEGINS; CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE FIRST POST
STW9f2s.png
reserved
reserved
STW9f2s.png
reserved
reserved
STW9f2s.png
reserved
reserved
STW9f2s.png
reserved
reserved
STW9f2s.png
Okay, should be good to go!
As mentioned above, if you want to be pinged for when this starts, make sure to ping me (Munchcatto) and I will see to getting you added!
Okay, should be good to go!
As mentioned above, if you want to be pinged for when this starts, make sure to ping me (Munchcatto) and I will see to getting you added!
STW9f2s.png
Add me please!
Add me please!
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
@Munchcatto I would like to be added for when the hatching starts! ^^
@Munchcatto I would like to be added for when the hatching starts! ^^
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers