Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Girly Romance Cliches for YOUR dragon!
1 2 3 4
@Cryoluxa (Apologies if I've misspelled your name, it can be really hard for me to put letters in the right order sometimes!) I'm horrified. Sign me up. XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55058123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/550582/55058123_350.png[/img][/url] I think Joules would be good for this. He has that overly-sparkly vibe to him. As for your adorable marshmallow dragon, here are some suggestions of varying seriousness: Floof, Fluff, Guimauve (a French marshmallow-like meringue dish, which uses the root extract of the marshmallow plant Althaea officinalis, but it's worth knowing that modern-day commercial marshmallows no longer actually use the plant), Creme, Cream, Puff, Toast, and Peep. :P Edit: I also went back and read all of the others. Glorious. [s](I also spent three minutes trying to spell 'commercial' properly, had to look it up, and continued staring at it trying to see what was wrong, rip XD)[/s]
@Cryoluxa (Apologies if I've misspelled your name, it can be really hard for me to put letters in the right order sometimes!)

I'm horrified. Sign me up. XD

55058123_350.png

I think Joules would be good for this. He has that overly-sparkly vibe to him.

As for your adorable marshmallow dragon, here are some suggestions of varying seriousness: Floof, Fluff, Guimauve (a French marshmallow-like meringue dish, which uses the root extract of the marshmallow plant Althaea officinalis, but it's worth knowing that modern-day commercial marshmallows no longer actually use the plant), Creme, Cream, Puff, Toast, and Peep. :P

Edit: I also went back and read all of the others. Glorious. (I also spent three minutes trying to spell 'commercial' properly, had to look it up, and continued staring at it trying to see what was wrong, rip XD)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@cryoluxa oh its so cute thank you so much!! ill send you a tip through DM!
@cryoluxa oh its so cute thank you so much!! ill send you a tip through DM!
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Cryoluxa Maybe you'd like to give kalayla here a dumb shoujo cliche?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55236475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/552365/55236475_350.png[/img][/url] As for names maybe just mallow?? I'm sure you've considered this so I'll list more haha. Maybe marie?? It's got nothing to do with marshmallows but she comes off as someone named marie, or at least a name starting with a m. Pavlova? It's a dessert that uses meringue which looks similar to marshmallows. This one is unlikely but maybe Peeps after the marshmallow brand lol Edit: I had yet another odd idea, possibly Bunny after the chubby bunny challenge? Also I'm no good with names so I hope this helps in some way
@Cryoluxa
Maybe you'd like to give kalayla here a dumb shoujo cliche??

55236475_350.png

As for names maybe just mallow?? I'm sure you've considered this so I'll list more haha. Maybe marie?? It's got nothing to do with marshmallows but she comes off as someone named marie, or at least a name starting with a m. Pavlova? It's a dessert that uses meringue which looks similar to marshmallows. This one is unlikely but maybe Peeps after the marshmallow brand lol

Edit: I had yet another odd idea, possibly Bunny after the chubby bunny challenge? Also I'm no good with names so I hope this helps in some way
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@cryoluxa Oh my goodness, these are amazing. If inspiration strikes, I'd love to see some kind of ridiculous story about how my two walking glitter memes from space fell in love. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44453600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/444537/44453600_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42137832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/421379/42137832_350.png[/img][/url] ...but if you're swamped, then don't bother :)
@cryoluxa Oh my goodness, these are amazing. If inspiration strikes, I'd love to see some kind of ridiculous story about how my two walking glitter memes from space fell in love.

44453600_350.png
42137832_350.png

...but if you're swamped, then don't bother :)
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
Well. This got popular. XD ...Especially with dude dragons, it seems. I am not complaining! This is just hilarious! X3

@DraconicDemon

I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

@propaganda

Oh man you kicked me in the humor spelling the name suggestion as "Marshmarrow." It's like that Japanese L/R thing. XD She doesn't have trouble pronouncing those, though. And while simplicity can be good, it's not quite right, so thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll go for something else. :) Also, thanks for the compliment!

And goodness, it looks like you have something really specific in mind. TIME TO TURN IT UPSIDE-DOWN!

His name was Anatoliy...but since his name was so hard to figure out how to pronounce, his classmates just called him Ana. His teachers, too. Ana hated this, but he didn't complain. He was a diligent worker, and the only person his family relied on since they were really poor, his dad had to stay home with his fifteen younger brothers and sisters, and his mom was in jail for selling illegal substances at a premium, being a member of a widespread criminal organization. As such, Ana worked hard, both in school and at his twenty-eight side jobs (four jobs every day of the week, and none of them the same.) Ana completely maxed out his time, subsidizing off of caffeine and sugar. After all, his family was relying on him to bail out his mother and feed his father and siblings...and Ana was a diligent son.

Ana was so busy, in fact, that he didn't realize his popularity. Despite the bags under his eyes from working so hard and his mechanical way he went about things due to never taking a break, he was still the best-looking, best-behaved guy in school. All the other guys were clear delinquents at best, and ugly hecklers at worst. (Ana's mom got him into this school.) In comparison, Ana was an absolute stunner...and today was Valentine's Day! Tee-hee!

The schoolgirls plotted their respective ambushes in order to confess their adoration and give Ana chocolate and love letters. Some chose the direct route, crowding Ana with shrill voices calling out to him, "Ana-samaaaaa!"

It was difficult, but Ana managed to escape the wailing horde. He got through his studies at school, only occasionally encountering an ambush from a blushing, stuttering maiden who would give him chocolates. He would take them in this calmer environment, as they had sugar and caffeine in them...though not nearly as much as he needed if he was going to continue his year-long sleepless streak. Was he even alive anymore...?

And then, the time came to go to his second part-time job for the day (the first was at the crack of dawn, of course.) On his way, he kept being waylaid by yet more ambushes. He accepted the chocolate offerings, but denied girlfriendhood to each and every female, including several grown women who had been held back
from graduating for the fifth year in a row. Some got angry. There was a fight scene involving gangsters and ninjas, but we can skip that. Ana got away, is the point.

During his part-time jobs, he had to keep avoiding students who were looking for him, and female coworkers who thought that they would express their attraction toward him. Finally, it was time to bring groceries home to feed his family. Then, it would be off to his last part-time job for the day before going to the next day's part-time job.

In the end, the day was a complete success. He maintained his perfect record his family was fed, and Ana escaped the advances of his pursuers that Valentine's Day. The End.

I tried to include the details you gave me. I hope you liked it. :3

@PricklyGoose

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll pass on that name. It's just not quite what I'm looking for. ^_^ Now, onto your guy!

"Hey there, beautiful!" Axinite greeted as he practically glided over to group of girls, leaned on the wall and winked. He ran a hand through his hair as he angled his head upward and peered down at the shorter girls through a half-lidded eye. "Want to go to a theme park together? Tickets to Axinite Land are free."

The trio of girls were stunned by how bold this random stranger was being -- too stunned to speak, even. They just sort of stared at him in shock with flushed faces. How could someone say something so embarrassing to a group of complete strangers?!

"I see you're shocked," Axinite replied with a smile as he flipped his hair. "Your faces are cute like that, you know."

The first of the girls to recover grabbed her friends' arms and began pulling them away, stuttering, "C-come on! A guy who so shamelessly says stuff like that is no good!"

"N-no, wait! I'm good! Really good!" Axinite called after them, somewhere between trying to vouch for himself and still trying to drop pickup lines. However, they didn't even look back.

The young man heaved a sigh. "Man... And I thought those were some good lines this time. Up until the end. Urgh, I need to anticipate that kind of reaction better. It can't keep catching me off guard."

"Um..."

Axinite twisted around, surprised at the voice. A girl stood there, fidgeting cutely and blushing a little bit. Axinite's own face warmed a little. Was this girl actually going to confess to him? This was just like in those cute girls' manga that he liked to read!

Hastily, he fully turned around and half-crossed his arms, resting his free hand on the side of his face as he tilted his head with a dashing smirk. Anime pose complete. Now he just had to play it cool. "Yes? Was there something you...wanted from me?" Oh yeah, that's a good one! Keep it up, Axinite, you charming hottie!

The girl looked up with her big, shining, crystal-like eyes. Then, her high-pitched voice asked, "Are you stupid?"

For a moment, Axinite was frozen in his pose, too shocked to move. "Um... What?"

"My big sister, her friends, and all our families are on a big group vacation. And...our dads want to kill you now."

Axinite felt the warmth leave his body as disbelief met dread. A bit more shrilly and quietly, he uttered, "What?"

The girl -- which he only now realized was a lot younger than he'd first thought -- pointed over to an outdoor seating area in front of a cafe. Three hulking men with murderous intent were glaring directly at him, seemingly barely restrained. Axinite winced so badly that he changed poses to something of a defensive, cowardly stance, giving a tiny yelp.

The girl smiled so innocently that she practically glowed as she told him, "Daddy let me give you fair warning, but you should run, Mister!"

He took that advice.

Okay, that was a bit embarrassing to write, but still fun. XD I hope you like it!

@Deathstalker

XD Oh man I love that response of "I'm horrified. Sign me up." Thanks for the name suggestions, too! There are some interesting ones in there! I appreciate knowing about the shift in marshmallow-making, too. Sad that they don't use the plant anymore. Also, thanks for the compliments! ^_^

Now, onto your sparkly boy.

Joules sighed a mighty sigh. This summer was shaping up to be completely uneventful. He was so excited when he was invited on a trip to a nearby island by a bunch of girls, but all they wanted to do was take selfies and drink bubble tea all day, giggling amongst each other and never letting him in on whatever was so gosh darn funny.

One of them took notice of his sigh and leaned in, concern on her face. "Are you alright, Joules? You haven't really been looking like you've been having fun."

"Yeah, you've been getting more and more distant every day this week," another agreed as she snapped a picture of her drink. After that, she shifted her own concerned eyes to him. "Is something wrong?"

Suddenly, he was the center of attention for all six worried ladies. Even so, he sighed again, wistfully looking towards the nearby beach. "I guess I just figured that coming here would mean that we get some beach time in and have some fun. Sitting here day after day people-watching and drinking bubble tea just isn't that entertaining for me."

Suddenly, the girls brightened. "Well, why didn't you say so?! Come on! Let's get into our swimsuits and hit the beach!"

Joules smiled at her, hope filling his shining eyes. "Really?"

She grinned, giving him a thumbs-up. "Of course, Joules! That sounds really fun! We're all finally here together, so let's all have a good time!"

There was cheering and everyone was happy and they went back to the hotel room, each changing into her swimsuit. As each one came out of the bathroom sporting her swimwear, everyone else would obsess over it, complimenting one another on her fashion sense. And then, Joules came out in his swim trunks, which glitter and sparkled in navy blue, vivid pink, and rich purple. The ladies just kind of stared in shock.

Joules grinned at their response, asking, "What? Too beautiful for words?"

He was met with a response he never expected from these women, who he'd grown up with since kindergarten, and had even shared the hotel room with: "YOU'RE A GUY?!"

Well, I hope you enjoyed it! :D This one was fun for me, hehe! ^_^

@Kallum

Actually there were some good suggestions in there! Thanks! :D And hehe, okay, let's see what to do with your boy there. X3

Today was terrible, but that was normal. Kalayla had notoriously bad luck. So much so, that it seemed like the luck gods were running out of things to throw at him. He's stepped in all manner of refuse, been struck by lightning twice in the same spot every ball that has gone astray in his vicinity has struck him either in the head or...lower...and everyone always walked in at the worst possible moment, whether it was when he was getting out of the shower, in the middle of saying something that ABSOLUTELY NEEDED context, or when poorly-chosen friends showed him things he didn't want to see in the first place. Everything was bad.

It had gotten to the point where he didn't really care anymore. So, no more schemes to try to prepare for incoming bad luck, no more good luck charms and no more advice from fortune-tellers (which were always scams when it came to Kalayla anyway.) He was just going to meet his lot in life head-on...and today was the first day of school. It promised to be hopeless.

Oddly, things ran fairly smoothly at first. Everyone introduced themselves to their new classmates without a hitch. No unexpected flatulence, no odd misspeaking, no embarrassing moments from days gone by brought up... Heck, there weren't even any of Kalayla's old bullies in his class! Had the luck gods finally given up? Was he free of their torments for good? He could hardly begin to hope as much! But then...as the lesson went on...eventually, Kalayla was called up to the chalkboard to solve a problem. He'd let down his guard.

The high school boy tripped over a classmate's bag, feeling something crunch against his shoe. Something had broken in the bag. Seeing the student falling, the mustached, middle-aged teacher lunged in to catch the boy, even as the bag's owner grabbed said bag while it was still caught on his classmate's foot, and gave it a yank. Not only did this propel Kalayla directly into the teacher, but the teacher slipped, and their faces smashed into each other with such force that blood spurt from both of their noses and into one another's mouths...just before their lips bumped messily into each other. It was only for a moment before both of them thudded to the ground with a grunt and a groan.

My first kiss... As he lay there, nose bleeding and the gravity of what had just occurred beginning to settle onto the young high schooler, all he could think was that there had been no way anyone saw it, at least... All the rest of the students had seen was a collision. Most everyone had already stood up and were clamoring, asking if the two were okay. The teacher had pulled up onto his knees and was straightening his glasses. Then, he asked if Kalayla was okay.

And then, another student stood up, staring at his phone in shock...before exclaiming "Kalayla kissed the teacher!"

Dread clenched in Kalayla's stomach as students hurried to see what the other one was talking about. The other student had been taking a picture of the debacle, and caught that fateful moment on camera. The situation was so bad now that all Kalayla could feel was a strange sense of hollowness as he made peace with the fact that his social life for the rest of his school days was over.

This is entirely inspired by the fact that your boy is a Friday the 13th dragon. Hope you enjoyed it!

@TangledRoots

Thanks for the compliment and the consideration! But please note that I said one dragon per user. Pick one, and I'll do what I do.
Well. This got popular. XD ...Especially with dude dragons, it seems. I am not complaining! This is just hilarious! X3

@DraconicDemon

I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

@propaganda

Oh man you kicked me in the humor spelling the name suggestion as "Marshmarrow." It's like that Japanese L/R thing. XD She doesn't have trouble pronouncing those, though. And while simplicity can be good, it's not quite right, so thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll go for something else. :) Also, thanks for the compliment!

And goodness, it looks like you have something really specific in mind. TIME TO TURN IT UPSIDE-DOWN!

His name was Anatoliy...but since his name was so hard to figure out how to pronounce, his classmates just called him Ana. His teachers, too. Ana hated this, but he didn't complain. He was a diligent worker, and the only person his family relied on since they were really poor, his dad had to stay home with his fifteen younger brothers and sisters, and his mom was in jail for selling illegal substances at a premium, being a member of a widespread criminal organization. As such, Ana worked hard, both in school and at his twenty-eight side jobs (four jobs every day of the week, and none of them the same.) Ana completely maxed out his time, subsidizing off of caffeine and sugar. After all, his family was relying on him to bail out his mother and feed his father and siblings...and Ana was a diligent son.

Ana was so busy, in fact, that he didn't realize his popularity. Despite the bags under his eyes from working so hard and his mechanical way he went about things due to never taking a break, he was still the best-looking, best-behaved guy in school. All the other guys were clear delinquents at best, and ugly hecklers at worst. (Ana's mom got him into this school.) In comparison, Ana was an absolute stunner...and today was Valentine's Day! Tee-hee!

The schoolgirls plotted their respective ambushes in order to confess their adoration and give Ana chocolate and love letters. Some chose the direct route, crowding Ana with shrill voices calling out to him, "Ana-samaaaaa!"

It was difficult, but Ana managed to escape the wailing horde. He got through his studies at school, only occasionally encountering an ambush from a blushing, stuttering maiden who would give him chocolates. He would take them in this calmer environment, as they had sugar and caffeine in them...though not nearly as much as he needed if he was going to continue his year-long sleepless streak. Was he even alive anymore...?

And then, the time came to go to his second part-time job for the day (the first was at the crack of dawn, of course.) On his way, he kept being waylaid by yet more ambushes. He accepted the chocolate offerings, but denied girlfriendhood to each and every female, including several grown women who had been held back
from graduating for the fifth year in a row. Some got angry. There was a fight scene involving gangsters and ninjas, but we can skip that. Ana got away, is the point.

During his part-time jobs, he had to keep avoiding students who were looking for him, and female coworkers who thought that they would express their attraction toward him. Finally, it was time to bring groceries home to feed his family. Then, it would be off to his last part-time job for the day before going to the next day's part-time job.

In the end, the day was a complete success. He maintained his perfect record his family was fed, and Ana escaped the advances of his pursuers that Valentine's Day. The End.

I tried to include the details you gave me. I hope you liked it. :3

@PricklyGoose

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll pass on that name. It's just not quite what I'm looking for. ^_^ Now, onto your guy!

"Hey there, beautiful!" Axinite greeted as he practically glided over to group of girls, leaned on the wall and winked. He ran a hand through his hair as he angled his head upward and peered down at the shorter girls through a half-lidded eye. "Want to go to a theme park together? Tickets to Axinite Land are free."

The trio of girls were stunned by how bold this random stranger was being -- too stunned to speak, even. They just sort of stared at him in shock with flushed faces. How could someone say something so embarrassing to a group of complete strangers?!

"I see you're shocked," Axinite replied with a smile as he flipped his hair. "Your faces are cute like that, you know."

The first of the girls to recover grabbed her friends' arms and began pulling them away, stuttering, "C-come on! A guy who so shamelessly says stuff like that is no good!"

"N-no, wait! I'm good! Really good!" Axinite called after them, somewhere between trying to vouch for himself and still trying to drop pickup lines. However, they didn't even look back.

The young man heaved a sigh. "Man... And I thought those were some good lines this time. Up until the end. Urgh, I need to anticipate that kind of reaction better. It can't keep catching me off guard."

"Um..."

Axinite twisted around, surprised at the voice. A girl stood there, fidgeting cutely and blushing a little bit. Axinite's own face warmed a little. Was this girl actually going to confess to him? This was just like in those cute girls' manga that he liked to read!

Hastily, he fully turned around and half-crossed his arms, resting his free hand on the side of his face as he tilted his head with a dashing smirk. Anime pose complete. Now he just had to play it cool. "Yes? Was there something you...wanted from me?" Oh yeah, that's a good one! Keep it up, Axinite, you charming hottie!

The girl looked up with her big, shining, crystal-like eyes. Then, her high-pitched voice asked, "Are you stupid?"

For a moment, Axinite was frozen in his pose, too shocked to move. "Um... What?"

"My big sister, her friends, and all our families are on a big group vacation. And...our dads want to kill you now."

Axinite felt the warmth leave his body as disbelief met dread. A bit more shrilly and quietly, he uttered, "What?"

The girl -- which he only now realized was a lot younger than he'd first thought -- pointed over to an outdoor seating area in front of a cafe. Three hulking men with murderous intent were glaring directly at him, seemingly barely restrained. Axinite winced so badly that he changed poses to something of a defensive, cowardly stance, giving a tiny yelp.

The girl smiled so innocently that she practically glowed as she told him, "Daddy let me give you fair warning, but you should run, Mister!"

He took that advice.

Okay, that was a bit embarrassing to write, but still fun. XD I hope you like it!

@Deathstalker

XD Oh man I love that response of "I'm horrified. Sign me up." Thanks for the name suggestions, too! There are some interesting ones in there! I appreciate knowing about the shift in marshmallow-making, too. Sad that they don't use the plant anymore. Also, thanks for the compliments! ^_^

Now, onto your sparkly boy.

Joules sighed a mighty sigh. This summer was shaping up to be completely uneventful. He was so excited when he was invited on a trip to a nearby island by a bunch of girls, but all they wanted to do was take selfies and drink bubble tea all day, giggling amongst each other and never letting him in on whatever was so gosh darn funny.

One of them took notice of his sigh and leaned in, concern on her face. "Are you alright, Joules? You haven't really been looking like you've been having fun."

"Yeah, you've been getting more and more distant every day this week," another agreed as she snapped a picture of her drink. After that, she shifted her own concerned eyes to him. "Is something wrong?"

Suddenly, he was the center of attention for all six worried ladies. Even so, he sighed again, wistfully looking towards the nearby beach. "I guess I just figured that coming here would mean that we get some beach time in and have some fun. Sitting here day after day people-watching and drinking bubble tea just isn't that entertaining for me."

Suddenly, the girls brightened. "Well, why didn't you say so?! Come on! Let's get into our swimsuits and hit the beach!"

Joules smiled at her, hope filling his shining eyes. "Really?"

She grinned, giving him a thumbs-up. "Of course, Joules! That sounds really fun! We're all finally here together, so let's all have a good time!"

There was cheering and everyone was happy and they went back to the hotel room, each changing into her swimsuit. As each one came out of the bathroom sporting her swimwear, everyone else would obsess over it, complimenting one another on her fashion sense. And then, Joules came out in his swim trunks, which glitter and sparkled in navy blue, vivid pink, and rich purple. The ladies just kind of stared in shock.

Joules grinned at their response, asking, "What? Too beautiful for words?"

He was met with a response he never expected from these women, who he'd grown up with since kindergarten, and had even shared the hotel room with: "YOU'RE A GUY?!"

Well, I hope you enjoyed it! :D This one was fun for me, hehe! ^_^

@Kallum

Actually there were some good suggestions in there! Thanks! :D And hehe, okay, let's see what to do with your boy there. X3

Today was terrible, but that was normal. Kalayla had notoriously bad luck. So much so, that it seemed like the luck gods were running out of things to throw at him. He's stepped in all manner of refuse, been struck by lightning twice in the same spot every ball that has gone astray in his vicinity has struck him either in the head or...lower...and everyone always walked in at the worst possible moment, whether it was when he was getting out of the shower, in the middle of saying something that ABSOLUTELY NEEDED context, or when poorly-chosen friends showed him things he didn't want to see in the first place. Everything was bad.

It had gotten to the point where he didn't really care anymore. So, no more schemes to try to prepare for incoming bad luck, no more good luck charms and no more advice from fortune-tellers (which were always scams when it came to Kalayla anyway.) He was just going to meet his lot in life head-on...and today was the first day of school. It promised to be hopeless.

Oddly, things ran fairly smoothly at first. Everyone introduced themselves to their new classmates without a hitch. No unexpected flatulence, no odd misspeaking, no embarrassing moments from days gone by brought up... Heck, there weren't even any of Kalayla's old bullies in his class! Had the luck gods finally given up? Was he free of their torments for good? He could hardly begin to hope as much! But then...as the lesson went on...eventually, Kalayla was called up to the chalkboard to solve a problem. He'd let down his guard.

The high school boy tripped over a classmate's bag, feeling something crunch against his shoe. Something had broken in the bag. Seeing the student falling, the mustached, middle-aged teacher lunged in to catch the boy, even as the bag's owner grabbed said bag while it was still caught on his classmate's foot, and gave it a yank. Not only did this propel Kalayla directly into the teacher, but the teacher slipped, and their faces smashed into each other with such force that blood spurt from both of their noses and into one another's mouths...just before their lips bumped messily into each other. It was only for a moment before both of them thudded to the ground with a grunt and a groan.

My first kiss... As he lay there, nose bleeding and the gravity of what had just occurred beginning to settle onto the young high schooler, all he could think was that there had been no way anyone saw it, at least... All the rest of the students had seen was a collision. Most everyone had already stood up and were clamoring, asking if the two were okay. The teacher had pulled up onto his knees and was straightening his glasses. Then, he asked if Kalayla was okay.

And then, another student stood up, staring at his phone in shock...before exclaiming "Kalayla kissed the teacher!"

Dread clenched in Kalayla's stomach as students hurried to see what the other one was talking about. The other student had been taking a picture of the debacle, and caught that fateful moment on camera. The situation was so bad now that all Kalayla could feel was a strange sense of hollowness as he made peace with the fact that his social life for the rest of his school days was over.

This is entirely inspired by the fact that your boy is a Friday the 13th dragon. Hope you enjoyed it!

@TangledRoots

Thanks for the compliment and the consideration! But please note that I said one dragon per user. Pick one, and I'll do what I do.
@Cryoluxa haha I love the writing! Definitely putting that in his bio. btw I have difficulty naming my dragons so my name ideas are always loweffort :P
Sending you something in pm as a tip!
@Cryoluxa haha I love the writing! Definitely putting that in his bio. btw I have difficulty naming my dragons so my name ideas are always loweffort :P
Sending you something in pm as a tip!
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
@Cryoluxa Omg.. what did I just wake up to Omg. That ending I'm crying fghfgjjgh [i]wheeze[/i] I can't [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Thank you!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Edit: Agreed about the marshmallows, I feel like they should use some of the plant just for old times' sake. Gotta respect the marshmallow plant. Interestingly, it seems the first uses of the marshmallow plant were medicinal as well, and it was rarely ever used in a confectionary way. It was very interesting to read about! And no problem :) <3 All of these stories make me laugh, they're amazing!
@Cryoluxa Omg.. what did I just wake up to
Omg. That ending
I'm crying fghfgjjgh
wheeze
I can't Thank you!!

Edit: Agreed about the marshmallows, I feel like they should use some of the plant just for old times' sake. Gotta respect the marshmallow plant. Interestingly, it seems the first uses of the marshmallow plant were medicinal as well, and it was rarely ever used in a confectionary way. It was very interesting to read about! And no problem :) <3 All of these stories make me laugh, they're amazing!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Cryoluxa Behold Rioja, lesbian supreme. She could use a little romance in her life; all the hot ladies in the clan are either straight or taken. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41214801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/412149/41214801_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cryoluxa Behold Rioja, lesbian supreme. She could use a little romance in her life; all the hot ladies in the clan are either straight or taken.
41214801_350.png
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@Cryoluxa That was the most amazing thing to wake up to, XD I absolutely LOVED it!! Poor guy, that’s definitely he type of situation his flirting would get him into!
@Cryoluxa That was the most amazing thing to wake up to, XD I absolutely LOVED it!! Poor guy, that’s definitely he type of situation his flirting would get him into!
aUKJE16.png
@Cryoluxa
Thank you so much!! This was really amusing and made me smile the entire time! I love the part where he got struck by lightning, it really made me realize what I was getting into lol
@Cryoluxa
Thank you so much!! This was really amusing and made me smile the entire time! I love the part where he got struck by lightning, it really made me realize what I was getting into lol
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
1 2 3 4