TOPIC | Please Leave Bad Reviews on my Derg
1 2 3 4 5 6
Stinky.

1/10
Stinky.

1/10
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
Deceptive. You can't trust that man with the fake moustache and eyebrows. That orange book is filled with lies. Literally. He just wrote the word "lies" in every page. Calls it poetry, and his inmost thoughts. His inmost thoughts are lies. And if you try to be polite to him regarding this, he laughs at you and strings you along. Absolutely despicable. His laugh, I mean. It's more wheeze than laugh, and reveals his TEETH. I don't think he understands what dental hygiene is. His teeth are somewhere between yellow, black, and green. I swear, you could summon the Shade with a smile from that guy. He also mocks people. Openly. Imitating people in an unflattering way. He did this to me for five minutes straight before stealing candy from a hatchling. And then he downvoted everyone he could on every venue possible. And then he made it a point to go somewhere crowded to release his flatulence. Obscene. Ghastly. Never let this dragon in my vicinity again.

Edit: Wanted to say that your review looks super professional, @Kogoruhn.
Deceptive. You can't trust that man with the fake moustache and eyebrows. That orange book is filled with lies. Literally. He just wrote the word "lies" in every page. Calls it poetry, and his inmost thoughts. His inmost thoughts are lies. And if you try to be polite to him regarding this, he laughs at you and strings you along. Absolutely despicable. His laugh, I mean. It's more wheeze than laugh, and reveals his TEETH. I don't think he understands what dental hygiene is. His teeth are somewhere between yellow, black, and green. I swear, you could summon the Shade with a smile from that guy. He also mocks people. Openly. Imitating people in an unflattering way. He did this to me for five minutes straight before stealing candy from a hatchling. And then he downvoted everyone he could on every venue possible. And then he made it a point to go somewhere crowded to release his flatulence. Obscene. Ghastly. Never let this dragon in my vicinity again.

Edit: Wanted to say that your review looks super professional, @Kogoruhn.
he reads??? damn
he reads??? damn
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
The yes don't match. DISGUSTING!!! His fur is ugly and his feathers are weird. What is he doing with his life???
The yes don't match. DISGUSTING!!! His fur is ugly and his feathers are weird. What is he doing with his life???
Looks old and childish at the same time. 1/5 stars. Bad boi
Looks old and childish at the same time. 1/5 stars. Bad boi
Somehow managed to make me rethink the recently new love I've found for the tundra breed 0/5
Somehow managed to make me rethink the recently new love I've found for the tundra breed 0/5
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
my nose was itchy when i looked at him

very negative experience
my nose was itchy when i looked at him

very negative experience
snakes.png
@Cryoluxa

Thank-you. I work in hospitality and used to have to be the person who answered every review we got. I've gotten VERY familiar with the format, lol.
@Cryoluxa

Thank-you. I work in hospitality and used to have to be the person who answered every review we got. I've gotten VERY familiar with the format, lol.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
0/5 stars

I'm normally pretty lenient with dragons, but this man... i can't abide a faker. He's trying to be something he's not-- nobody would ever mistake him for a multigaze. the eyes aren't even the right color. Awful.
0/5 stars

I'm normally pretty lenient with dragons, but this man... i can't abide a faker. He's trying to be something he's not-- nobody would ever mistake him for a multigaze. the eyes aren't even the right color. Awful.
hoMNYDJ.png
He needs to stop being so greedy with eyes. Dude, you only have one pair of glasses.
He needs to stop being so greedy with eyes. Dude, you only have one pair of glasses.
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6