Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Please Leave Bad Reviews on my Derg
1 2 3 4 5 6
A privateer's coat? Yeesh what a bad apple, he runs with a r00d crowd.
A privateer's coat? Yeesh what a bad apple, he runs with a r00d crowd.
UwUnl7O.png
I love it but possibly take the glasses off it makes it go from a cool vibe to a librarian. Possibly different coat but the color was good.
I love it but possibly take the glasses off it makes it go from a cool vibe to a librarian. Possibly different coat but the color was good.
[emoji=brown gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1] [b]WORST DRAGON EVER!! NEVER AGAIN!![/b] My experience with this dragon lasted about fifteen minutes. Fifteen glorious minutes that I can never get back. Let me begin by saying this dragon was to be the highlight of my site activity for today, the crowning jewel of my pandemic-induced vacation. How tragically disappointed I was. Let me just give you a quick rundown of how this "delightful" visit went. 1. No parking! The space that was meant for parking, this nimwit had filled with a pile of junk that not even Baldwin would want for scrap. When I asked if he would move it, he politely told me what I could do with myself. It wasn't pleasant or anatomically possible. 2. As if that lukewarm greeting wasn't enough, he's greeting guests in a glorified bathrobe that leaves little to the imagination. I had to cover a hatchling's eyes before they got a good glimpse of "the goods," and when I pointed it out to the host, he responded with, "Well, none of your dragons wear pants either. What do you have to say for yourself, KAREN?" 3. Of the fifteen minutes I spent with this waste of fur, ten of it was spent outside waiting for him to pave a way through his mess to get to a place to sit. I don't know how a pixel dragon can survive neck-deep in freakin' piles of Fossilized Fish and freakin' sand, and I don't know how rocks can smell so awful, but here we are! I'm pretty sure he uses the sand as a litter box, looking back on it. 4. When I finally got in for a visit, he offered me a drink. Oh, hey! Look, actual service! It was just black coffee, sure, but a nice gesture to make it up to a dissatisfied visitor, right? Wrong! It was awesome right up until he handed me a seven gem bill, citing "inflation." The coffee was watery and burned, much worse than backwoods gas station fare. 5. At long last, when I finally had enough, this fuzz-bandit chased me out to my car swearing that I was banned from his lair for life for rightfully telling him how poor the service was and refusing to pay him for brown water. After pelting the side with a CHUNK OF IRON ORE (which left a sizable dent that he refuses to cover!), he started chanting obscenities and threatening to call the police. I nearly ran over one of his clanmates on the way out. He laughed. All in all, if you value your sanity, stay far away from this bozo. Take your site time somewhere else, as any other lair in the entirety of Sornieth is better than risking the chance of running into Arnaut.

WORST DRAGON EVER!! NEVER AGAIN!!

My experience with this dragon lasted about fifteen minutes. Fifteen glorious minutes that I can never get back. Let me begin by saying this dragon was to be the highlight of my site activity for today, the crowning jewel of my pandemic-induced vacation. How tragically disappointed I was. Let me just give you a quick rundown of how this "delightful" visit went.

1. No parking! The space that was meant for parking, this nimwit had filled with a pile of junk that not even Baldwin would want for scrap. When I asked if he would move it, he politely told me what I could do with myself. It wasn't pleasant or anatomically possible.

2. As if that lukewarm greeting wasn't enough, he's greeting guests in a glorified bathrobe that leaves little to the imagination. I had to cover a hatchling's eyes before they got a good glimpse of "the goods," and when I pointed it out to the host, he responded with, "Well, none of your dragons wear pants either. What do you have to say for yourself, KAREN?"

3. Of the fifteen minutes I spent with this waste of fur, ten of it was spent outside waiting for him to pave a way through his mess to get to a place to sit. I don't know how a pixel dragon can survive neck-deep in freakin' piles of Fossilized Fish and freakin' sand, and I don't know how rocks can smell so awful, but here we are! I'm pretty sure he uses the sand as a litter box, looking back on it.

4. When I finally got in for a visit, he offered me a drink. Oh, hey! Look, actual service! It was just black coffee, sure, but a nice gesture to make it up to a dissatisfied visitor, right? Wrong! It was awesome right up until he handed me a seven gem bill, citing "inflation." The coffee was watery and burned, much worse than backwoods gas station fare.

5. At long last, when I finally had enough, this fuzz-bandit chased me out to my car swearing that I was banned from his lair for life for rightfully telling him how poor the service was and refusing to pay him for brown water. After pelting the side with a CHUNK OF IRON ORE (which left a sizable dent that he refuses to cover!), he started chanting obscenities and threatening to call the police. I nearly ran over one of his clanmates on the way out. He laughed.

All in all, if you value your sanity, stay far away from this bozo. Take your site time somewhere else, as any other lair in the entirety of Sornieth is better than risking the chance of running into Arnaut.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
7.8/10, too much water.
7.8/10, too much water.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Arnaut? Sounds like his parents wanted him to be an astronaut but he did not live up to expectations.
Arnaut? Sounds like his parents wanted him to be an astronaut but he did not live up to expectations.
MUYNhfy.pngE3nmoMt.png
zXKY1Je.gif
WKtl2lb.png mlHpBMC.png
Honestly, why do I even bother anymore. I cannot believe the service I received here, Arnaut was completely rude and intolerable. He can't even get a complete outfit and I'm like 99.8% sure he has pink eye and I'll be extremely upset if I get it from him.
Honestly, why do I even bother anymore. I cannot believe the service I received here, Arnaut was completely rude and intolerable. He can't even get a complete outfit and I'm like 99.8% sure he has pink eye and I'll be extremely upset if I get it from him.
jyIIBkp.png
Mmm... I usually do not like to roast anyone. I hardly feel the need to ask for other dragons to apologize or change their habits but... Arnaught... We did not see eye to eye. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60261258] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602613/60261258_350.png[/img] [/url] I was only trying to give a decent greeting to him when his band arrived in a copse of bone-wood acacia, that I frequent for marrow flies and bone skippers. It is the custom of our Mother’s children to sneeze upon our acquaintances as a welcoming or well wishing. I was pursued by the enraged beast for three whole days. I learned 10 new words in the process. None of which I’d speak in polite company.
Mmm... I usually do not like to roast anyone. I hardly feel the need to ask for other dragons to apologize or change their habits but...
Arnaught...
We did not see eye to eye.

60261258_350.png

I was only trying to give a decent greeting to him when his band arrived in a copse of bone-wood acacia, that I frequent for marrow flies and bone skippers. It is the custom of our Mother’s children to sneeze upon our acquaintances as a welcoming or well wishing.

I was pursued by the enraged beast for three whole days. I learned 10 new words in the process. None of which I’d speak in polite company.
Sorry I couldn’t resist a pun.
Sorry I couldn’t resist a pun.
he ruined christmas
idc I only met him today (and it's may) but he ruined christmas for me :C
he ruined christmas
idc I only met him today (and it's may) but he ruined christmas for me :C
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
He looks like he has stinky feet.

(hopefully that's not too mean LOL this is hard for me)
He looks like he has stinky feet.

(hopefully that's not too mean LOL this is hard for me)
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
1 2 3 4 5 6