1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Kazearaka sure can :D
@Kazearaka sure can :D
good luck, i pray that rnjesus is on your side lmao

& pinglist please!
good luck, i pray that rnjesus is on your side lmao

& pinglist please!
D03a4pf.png
@overture lol hopefully please rnjesus! thank you!
@overture lol hopefully please rnjesus! thank you!
can I be put on the pinglist please?
can I be put on the pinglist please?
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver sure can :)
@Starsilver sure can :)
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Starsilver no problem! I hope you have a good day :)
@Starsilver no problem! I hope you have a good day :)
You too!
You too!
7 eggs!! so close to our first batch :D
7 eggs!! so close to our first batch :D
I was bad and impulse bought 2 g1s for fan dragon projects (they were perfect for them) so I've decided to hatch the eggs I have as I don't have any more funds to buy eggs right now I have just enough space to hatch so I'll start in the next 15 minutes :) [columns][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] x2[/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] x2[/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Fire Egg] x1[/center][center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] x1[/center][nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Plague Egg] x1[/center][/columns] @Digimon11 @Supremacy @JazzyLynx @nephelle @Phantasmagorica @opus @vrosga @hobihobi @variian @EgoLobster @DiamondNoodles @Crimsonpizza @InkedMyths @ImpossibleJedi4 @smeraldo @nonlineardogtime @Deathstalker @MotherOfFlame @SparkWings @ThistleProse @Kazearaka @overture @Starsilver
I was bad and impulse bought 2 g1s for fan dragon projects (they were perfect for them) so I've decided to hatch the eggs I have as I don't have any more funds to buy eggs right now

I have just enough space to hatch so I'll start in the next 15 minutes :)
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
x2
Unhatched Earth Egg
x2
Unhatched Fire Egg
x1
Unhatched Nature Egg
x1
Unhatched Plague Egg
x1

@Digimon11 @Supremacy @JazzyLynx @nephelle @Phantasmagorica @opus @vrosga @hobihobi @variian @EgoLobster @DiamondNoodles @Crimsonpizza @InkedMyths @ImpossibleJedi4 @smeraldo @nonlineardogtime @Deathstalker @MotherOfFlame @SparkWings @ThistleProse @Kazearaka @overture @Starsilver
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19