Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interest/Price Check] #1000's offspring
1 2 3
she's not as cool as 666 or 777, but she's undoubtedly the undisputed in cute and pretty angelic herself! [b][size=5]big update: elysian will breed w/ either talos or a G1 on June 8![/b][/size] since this nest will be private (i can't give out direct kids), all descendants from that nest are flatsale of 1.5kg or lower! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1000] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11/1000_350.png[/img] [/url] reasoning for pricing: i've seen [b]g3[/b](never seen a g2 sold) ignis kids go for 1.5kg by themselves, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2848771/1]offspring of another wonderful scrolled dragon[/url] go for 2kg, but that's all the pricing help i have to work with! (if you're interested in talos kids, make sure to sign up to the pinglist over there! only one breeding is left, and it's in a week!) thank you!
she's not as cool as 666 or 777, but she's undoubtedly the undisputed in cute and pretty angelic herself!

big update: elysian will breed w/ either talos or a G1 on June 8!

since this nest will be private (i can't give out direct kids), all descendants from that nest are flatsale of 1.5kg or lower!

1000_350.png

reasoning for pricing:
i've seen g3(never seen a g2 sold) ignis kids go for 1.5kg by themselves, and offspring of another wonderful scrolled dragon go for 2kg, but that's all the pricing help i have to work with!

(if you're interested in talos kids, make sure to sign up to the pinglist over there! only one breeding is left, and it's in a week!)

thank you!

act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku I'd be interested in an offspring of hers. ^.^ As for her tertiary color, I like the challenge of unmatching tertiary colors and find great satisfaction when I can make one work!
@nearku I'd be interested in an offspring of hers. ^.^ As for her tertiary color, I like the challenge of unmatching tertiary colors and find great satisfaction when I can make one work!
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@KiwiNeko :o alright! I quite like tangerine firefly, and glimmer! ...just not sure how well it would work if I decide to get a skin for her lol
@KiwiNeko :o alright! I quite like tangerine firefly, and glimmer! ...just not sure how well it would work if I decide to get a skin for her lol
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I would probably be interested. Do you have a set mate for her?
I would probably be interested. Do you have a set mate for her?
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose hmm, i dont know! i was originally going to just gene up a matchy g1 to go with her, but now you've got me thinking and i've asked someone else to see if there can be any cool ID crossovers :P
@EnglishRose hmm, i dont know! i was originally going to just gene up a matchy g1 to go with her, but now you've got me thinking and i've asked someone else to see if there can be any cool ID crossovers :P
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
ooh okay!
Let me know who you're thinking of for a match, I'd like to see what kind of colors and genes the kiddos would get
ooh okay!
Let me know who you're thinking of for a match, I'd like to see what kind of colors and genes the kiddos would get
Na5WGHa.png
@nearku I’d be interested in a kid! ^^
@nearku I’d be interested in a kid! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I'm interested.
I'm interested.
Here and interested!
Here and interested!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
I'd be interested, do you have a price in mind for the kids?
I'd be interested, do you have a price in mind for the kids?
just a little lad
1 2 3