Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Ichor
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
@WolfTrickster Of course!
@WolfTrickster Of course!
I love this subspecies so much! They're so interesting. I'll definitely sign up for pings and such and hopefully I can get my hands on one in the near future!

Edit: oof @MxFeral I'm on mobile and I'm unable to put myself on the spreadsheet. Is it possible for me to be added to everthing please? ^^' sorry about that
I love this subspecies so much! They're so interesting. I'll definitely sign up for pings and such and hopefully I can get my hands on one in the near future!

Edit: oof @MxFeral I'm on mobile and I'm unable to put myself on the spreadsheet. Is it possible for me to be added to everthing please? ^^' sorry about that
QcmVjST.png
@MxFeral I'd love to register my Stained Ones, Rumen and Harlie! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61269352] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612694/61269352_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54324223] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543243/54324223_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MxFeral

I'd love to register my Stained Ones, Rumen and Harlie!

61269352_350.png

54324223_350.png
@Dathomir

Yup I'll put you under everything! I'm glad you love them so much and it's no problem at all!

@WolfTrickster

Soo pretty, All set!
@Dathomir

Yup I'll put you under everything! I'm glad you love them so much and it's no problem at all!

@WolfTrickster

Soo pretty, All set!
RXD8sr3.gif
@LullabyOfWoe @huskies709 @Haftlinger @TheMaskedDragon @CyberpunkMafioso @WolfTrickster @AloneTogether @Dathomir @victorycalls @A5HE505 @IntorianonFire @DreamyChimera @Coercion @IraBell --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys I'm giving a minor lore update for the social interaction for the Carnage-Ichor. It's been a while back since I did one for the Ichor and I thought I finally fix one up for their malicious variant. I definitely will be writing more so look out for that as well! Hope you enjoy! [center][Size=4][b]Social[/b][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55788973] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557890/55788973_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [Size=4]Unlike their predecessors or Gaolers in general, C-Is don't have issues navigating through the modern era and are very familiar with the Scarred Wasteland territory. C-I are known for their barbaric, rude nature, and massive pride. They will often readily attack each other for fun and terrorize other dragons if they can get away with it (mostly a Sentry thing). While that symbolizes them as a whole, two common types of personalities have been observed. The savage introverts and the monstrous extroverts. While the introverted C-Is are known for their quiet personality and hard to read faces, they are also known for having a nasty temper, often lashing out at their peers if picked at for a certain amount of time. The majority of the time they are known to be level headed but when they speak expect rude and snide comments. Challenging them is also ill advised. Extroverted C-Is are known for their sadistic banter and eerie thinking. They will often engage other dragons in uncomfortable conversations and circumstances. They have a history of being the biggest terror in the Wasteland, often being the one seen eating others if they can get away with it. The grosser and diseased the better. They are considered to be slightly unstable even though it's hard to get them mad. What they all have in common is their vast bluntness and noncare of coming off as rude or savage. They all have a switch that brings them into work mode. In this state they are more easier to deal with, having been watched to make sure that rules are being followed or face the wrath of their superiors. All C-Is have trouble getting along with other dragons, being made to only listen and follow orders to their Wardens/Guardians. It also doesn't help that [b]they lack certain emotions such as empathy and fear.[/b] Some will at most tolerate their presence but even they have a limit. C-I are immediately put into training as soon as they hatch out of the egg, being born independent and knowing what they are, and will receive vigorous training to learn how to control their strength and new responsibilities until they will dawn a status. They don't get to interact with their parents, many don't even know who they even are and it doesn't bother them. C-I born who are raised in a mixed species clans instead of the order are nearly impossible to handle with their monstrous strength, seemingly limitless magic and disdain for those they see beneath them(which is everyone except who they see as their superior). Severe injuries or even casualties are often experienced if left in unsuitable care. For those who do manage to get their "friendship" should be forewarned for this relationship could be toxic and possessive with the C-I seeing them as more of an object that they must defend against others. Every Warden runs their prisons differently from each other but they are all known for being the most powerful in their brigade. Many of them are not C-I born and are known to be the original Gaoler seekers who sealed the deal with Plaguebringer so many years ago. Every C-I works under at least one Warden.
@LullabyOfWoe @huskies709 @Haftlinger @TheMaskedDragon @CyberpunkMafioso @WolfTrickster @AloneTogether @Dathomir @victorycalls @A5HE505 @IntorianonFire @DreamyChimera @Coercion
@IraBell

Hey guys I'm giving a minor lore update for the social interaction for the Carnage-Ichor. It's been a while back since I did one for the Ichor and I thought I finally fix one up for their malicious variant. I definitely will be writing more so look out for that as well! Hope you enjoy!

Social

Unlike their predecessors or Gaolers in general, C-Is don't have issues navigating through the modern era and are very familiar with the Scarred Wasteland territory.

C-I are known for their barbaric, rude nature, and massive pride. They will often readily attack each other for fun and terrorize other dragons if they can get away with it (mostly a Sentry thing). While that symbolizes them as a whole, two common types of personalities have been observed. The savage introverts and the monstrous extroverts.

While the introverted C-Is are known for their quiet personality and hard to read faces, they are also known for having a nasty temper, often lashing out at their peers if picked at for a certain amount of time. The majority of the time they are known to be level headed but when they speak expect rude and snide comments. Challenging them is also ill advised.

Extroverted C-Is are known for their sadistic banter and eerie thinking. They will often engage other dragons in uncomfortable conversations and circumstances. They have a history of being the biggest terror in the Wasteland, often being the one seen eating others if they can get away with it. The grosser and diseased the better. They are considered to be slightly unstable even though it's hard to get them mad.

What they all have in common is their vast bluntness and noncare of coming off as rude or savage. They all have a switch that brings them into work mode. In this state they are more easier to deal with, having been watched to make sure that rules are being followed or face the wrath of their superiors.

All C-Is have trouble getting along with other dragons, being made to only listen and follow orders to their Wardens/Guardians. It also doesn't help that they lack certain emotions such as empathy and fear. Some will at most tolerate their presence but even they have a limit.

C-I are immediately put into training as soon as they hatch out of the egg, being born independent and knowing what they are, and will receive vigorous training to learn how to control their strength and new responsibilities until they will dawn a status. They don't get to interact with their parents, many don't even know who they even are and it doesn't bother them.

C-I born who are raised in a mixed species clans instead of the order are nearly impossible to handle with their monstrous strength, seemingly limitless magic and disdain for those they see beneath them(which is everyone except who they see as their superior). Severe injuries or even casualties are often experienced if left in unsuitable care.

For those who do manage to get their "friendship" should be forewarned for this relationship could be toxic and possessive with the C-I seeing them as more of an object that they must defend against others.

Every Warden runs their prisons differently from each other but they are all known for being the most powerful in their brigade. Many of them are not C-I born and are known to be the original Gaoler seekers who sealed the deal with Plaguebringer so many years ago. Every C-I works under at least one Warden.
RXD8sr3.gif
Awww yeeeeah, now I can get writing!

I got a vivid image of Volnus taking on Krvny in an attempted takeover only to loose, and be "beaten"(during the battle) into submission to her and her rule.
He's still snide and aggressive, but any slip up results in punishment.

Ah, I went on a tangent. Great lore as usual!!!
Awww yeeeeah, now I can get writing!

I got a vivid image of Volnus taking on Krvny in an attempted takeover only to loose, and be "beaten"(during the battle) into submission to her and her rule.
He's still snide and aggressive, but any slip up results in punishment.

Ah, I went on a tangent. Great lore as usual!!!
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
@TheMaskedDragon

Wow Volnus backstory already sounds amazing and I'm really glad that you enjoyed the lore. It was really fun to write. I'm glad to here that he has a powerful superior that is even willing to take on such a powerful Carnage. ^^
@TheMaskedDragon

Wow Volnus backstory already sounds amazing and I'm really glad that you enjoyed the lore. It was really fun to write. I'm glad to here that he has a powerful superior that is even willing to take on such a powerful Carnage. ^^
RXD8sr3.gif
[center][font=papyrus][size=6]Volnus [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60962489] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609625/60962489_350.png[/img] [/url] His position as a Guardian is lenient, only being called upon should Plaguebringer or the Wyrmwound be in danger. Powerhungry and bored, he created a mission of his own, to take over a clan by sheer force, the more powerful, the better. He's struck a deal with the clan leader Krvny after being bested in combat and failing in his goal to overthrow the clan. Now she is his superior and should he step out of line it could mean his life is cut short Rank: Guardian More lore in his bio[/center]
Volnus

60962489_350.png

His position as a Guardian is lenient, only being called upon should Plaguebringer or the Wyrmwound be in danger. Powerhungry and bored, he created a mission of his own, to take over a clan by sheer force, the more powerful, the better. He's struck a deal with the clan leader Krvny after being bested in combat and failing in his goal to overthrow the clan. Now she is his superior and should he step out of line it could mean his life is cut short

More lore in his bio
xxxceBwIw9.gif
A story to be told
xxxx0AniMUO.gif
Art Commissions
xxjYHfyJk.gif
Signature W.I.P.
@TheMaskedDragon

Wow, I love it and I love him! He sounds exactly like how many of the Carnges are. I can also see whoever his Warden was giving him to her as punishment for being beaten once the word got back to the order. He would most likely be seen as a laughingstock back home...

He's all set for registration. ^^
@TheMaskedDragon

Wow, I love it and I love him! He sounds exactly like how many of the Carnges are. I can also see whoever his Warden was giving him to her as punishment for being beaten once the word got back to the order. He would most likely be seen as a laughingstock back home...

He's all set for registration. ^^
RXD8sr3.gif
Bump
Bump
RXD8sr3.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43