Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | April 16th mass hatch! 30+ eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]Heya! It's my birthday on the 16th and I'm turning 21! However, I'm currently alone in a foreign country away from my family so it's gonna be a pretty lonely birthday [emoji=spiral sad size=2] Hopefully, I'll get some good hatches to make up for it I have: 30x [item= unhatched nocturne egg] 2x [item=unhatched ice egg] 1x [item= unhatched shadow egg] so let me know if you want to be pinged once I start! note: I'm in the UK [s]so I'll probably be starting right after rollover since that ends at 8:30am for me[/s] JK I'll probably end up hatching in short bouts throughout the course of the day Pinglist: @/Dreamscaperer @/NearaMalfore @/Eskarine @/Dracu @/disentanglement @/nytcophilia @/SpaceAlienLost @/Nightingale11 @/0loser0 @/Helixstorm @/AliBird @/Snowcelot @/mesai @/philodendron @/KnightYumi @/beenthusiast @/SeekingWolf @/Ceilingfen @/Arwain @/marmite @/Crimsonpizza @/hobihobi @/Denutena @/KonohaKokonose @/Symphoenae @/Skrywer @/Fyrens @/Rowan00 @/Rainbowlight @/Rivertyl @/AnonymousCoati @/nebulavery [/center]
Heya! It's my birthday on the 16th and I'm turning 21! However, I'm currently alone in a foreign country away from my family so it's gonna be a pretty lonely birthday

Hopefully, I'll get some good hatches to make up for it
I have:

30x Unhatched Nocturne Egg
2x Unhatched Ice Egg
1x Unhatched Shadow Egg

so let me know if you want to be pinged once I start!
note: I'm in the UK so I'll probably be starting right after rollover since that ends at 8:30am for me JK I'll probably end up hatching in short bouts throughout the course of the day

Pinglist:
@/Dreamscaperer @/NearaMalfore @/Eskarine @/Dracu @/disentanglement @/nytcophilia @/SpaceAlienLost @/Nightingale11 @/0loser0 @/Helixstorm @/AliBird @/Snowcelot @/mesai @/philodendron @/KnightYumi @/beenthusiast @/SeekingWolf @/Ceilingfen @/Arwain @/marmite @/Crimsonpizza @/hobihobi @/Denutena @/KonohaKokonose @/Symphoenae @/Skrywer @/Fyrens @/Rowan00 @/Rainbowlight @/Rivertyl @/AnonymousCoati @/nebulavery
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
happy early bday! id love a ping:-)
happy early bday! id love a ping:-)
they/them
I just did the same thing on the 11th! Got a few babies I'm in love with, so I'm happy. I'd love to be pinged! (I'll probably miss it because time zones/work, but I still want to see what you get)
I just did the same thing on the 11th! Got a few babies I'm in love with, so I'm happy. I'd love to be pinged! (I'll probably miss it because time zones/work, but I still want to see what you get)
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@Vsavi
I would love a ping :) 16th is my birthday as well, I'll be interested to see what you can get from those eggs :D
@Vsavi
I would love a ping :) 16th is my birthday as well, I'll be interested to see what you can get from those eggs :D
@Vsavi

I'd love to be pinged :D
@Vsavi

I'd love to be pinged :D
66281439.png
please ping me as well!
please ping me as well!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
I'd love to be pinged! Hopefully you get some nice hatches! ^^
I'd love to be pinged! Hopefully you get some nice hatches! ^^
xOnmpDl.png
Happy early birthday! I would love a ping :)
Happy early birthday! I would love a ping :)
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
I want to get pinged! jdokwokdowijd
I want to get pinged! jdokwokdowijd
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
I'd like a ping!
I'd like a ping!
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11