Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | April 16th mass hatch! 30+ eggs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]Heya! It's my birthday on the 16th and I'm turning 21! However, I'm currently alone in a foreign country away from my family so it's gonna be a pretty lonely birthday [emoji=spiral sad size=2] Hopefully, I'll get some good hatches to make up for it I have: 30x [item= unhatched nocturne egg] 2x [item=unhatched ice egg] 1x [item= unhatched shadow egg] so let me know if you want to be pinged once I start! note: I'm in the UK [s]so I'll probably be starting right after rollover since that ends at 8:30am for me[/s] JK I'll probably end up hatching in short bouts throughout the course of the day Pinglist: @/Dreamscaperer @/NearaMalfore @/Eskarine @/Dracu @/disentanglement @/nytcophilia @/SpaceAlienLost @/Nightingale11 @/0loser0 @/Helixstorm @/AliBird @/Snowcelot @/mesai @/philodendron @/KnightYumi @/beenthusiast @/SeekingWolf @/Ceilingfen @/Arwain @/marmite @/Crimsonpizza @/hobihobi @/Denutena @/KonohaKokonose @/Symphoenae @/Skrywer @/Fyrens @/Rowan00 @/Rainbowlight @/Rivertyl @/AnonymousCoati @/nebulavery [/center]
Heya! It's my birthday on the 16th and I'm turning 21! However, I'm currently alone in a foreign country away from my family so it's gonna be a pretty lonely birthday

Hopefully, I'll get some good hatches to make up for it
I have:

30x
2x
1x

so let me know if you want to be pinged once I start!
note: I'm in the UK so I'll probably be starting right after rollover since that ends at 8:30am for me JK I'll probably end up hatching in short bouts throughout the course of the day

Pinglist:
@/Dreamscaperer @/NearaMalfore @/Eskarine @/Dracu @/disentanglement @/nytcophilia @/SpaceAlienLost @/Nightingale11 @/0loser0 @/Helixstorm @/AliBird @/Snowcelot @/mesai @/philodendron @/KnightYumi @/beenthusiast @/SeekingWolf @/Ceilingfen @/Arwain @/marmite @/Crimsonpizza @/hobihobi @/Denutena @/KonohaKokonose @/Symphoenae @/Skrywer @/Fyrens @/Rowan00 @/Rainbowlight @/Rivertyl @/AnonymousCoati @/nebulavery
k4ItHZV.jpg
VC3TmTR.jpg
happy early bday! id love a ping:-)
happy early bday! id love a ping:-)
they/them
I just did the same thing on the 11th! Got a few babies I'm in love with, so I'm happy. I'd love to be pinged! (I'll probably miss it because time zones/work, but I still want to see what you get)
I just did the same thing on the 11th! Got a few babies I'm in love with, so I'm happy. I'd love to be pinged! (I'll probably miss it because time zones/work, but I still want to see what you get)
UqEc8aD.png bOC6J1p.png
@Vsavi
I would love a ping :) 16th is my birthday as well, I'll be interested to see what you can get from those eggs :D
@Vsavi
I would love a ping :) 16th is my birthday as well, I'll be interested to see what you can get from those eggs :D
@Vsavi

I'd love to be pinged :D
@Vsavi

I'd love to be pinged :D
62911393.png »Wishlist

»Ongoing Egg Hatching
please ping me as well!
please ping me as well!
fkWjutW.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6kR982D.png

i kindly ask that you respond to me, even if it's just to say no. thank you!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! and please ping me
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! and please ping me
I'd love to be pinged! Hopefully you get some nice hatches! ^^
I'd love to be pinged! Hopefully you get some nice hatches! ^^
Avren, they/them
Feel free to message me to chat about dragons, acnh, or stardew valley ^^
bJs5ioz.gif
Happy early birthday! I would love a ping :)
Happy early birthday! I would love a ping :)
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
I want to get pinged! jdokwokdowijd
I want to get pinged! jdokwokdowijd
image0.gif » click the gif to the left to see my hatchery ! ( wip )image4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11