@KalicoKat Let's trade some kiddo in the future hahaha
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@RainChild

Oh! feel free to tell me if you want a Fae breed change scroll, because I can get you one! I don't mind >w<

But anyway, I added your pair to the first page and also registered your Serenade :D She's a Formal Tailor Fae, feel free to grab the badge and also the bio template if you are interested :D

@KalicoKat

Ooh that would be nice to make more pairs out from them haha

Anyway...I have registered your two cuties >w<
Kenzo is a Sunny Tailor Fae and Trina is a Mysterious Tailor Fae!
Feel free to grab the badge and also the bio template if you want to >w<
Also added them to the breeding pair post >w< I will make breeding cards for them soon :D

@RainChild

Oh! feel free to tell me if you want a Fae breed change scroll, because I can get you one! I don't mind >w<

But anyway, I added your pair to the first page and also registered your Serenade :D She's a Formal Tailor Fae, feel free to grab the badge and also the bio template if you are interested :D

@KalicoKat

Ooh that would be nice to make more pairs out from them haha

Anyway...I have registered your two cuties >w<
Kenzo is a Sunny Tailor Fae and Trina is a Mysterious Tailor Fae!
Feel free to grab the badge and also the bio template if you want to >w<
Also added them to the breeding pair post >w< I will make breeding cards for them soon :D

sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis
Thanks for the offer, that's very kind! :3 I kind of like him as a Coatl though so I think I won't change him for now.

Also yay! I put badge and template into her bio. Time to get her an outfit now ^^
@Frionivalis
Thanks for the offer, that's very kind! :3 I kind of like him as a Coatl though so I think I won't change him for now.

Also yay! I put badge and template into her bio. Time to get her an outfit now ^^
maGaaTX.png TI0OYbZ.png
@RainChild

Ah I see, no problems! Haha he is a handsome Coatl ;3
Ooh good luck on dressing her >w<
@RainChild

Ah I see, no problems! Haha he is a handsome Coatl ;3
Ooh good luck on dressing her >w<

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@KalicoKat @RainChild @LunaTenebrisFlos @Kahzu @A5HE505 Hello! We got two new breeding pairs! Thank you to KalicoKat and RainChild for hosting them :D RainChild's Pair which will give you Sweet Tailor Faes mostly :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465724582142410782/700003460657184908/Tailor_Fae_Breeding_Card_2.png[/img] KalicoKat's Pair which is totally opposite from Kahzu's pair! You can get Mysterious, Fresh, Sunny and Camo Tailor Faes from the pair! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465724582142410782/700003463894925342/Tailor_Fae_Breeding_Card_3.png[/img] I really appareciate it! Thank you for helping me to spread the cuties around >w< Also, I made separate pinglist for new hatchling pings, feel free to join if you actually want more Tailor Faes or still looking for perfect one to adopt! (I didn't add anyone in because you might get pinged much more often than other updates)
@KalicoKat @RainChild @LunaTenebrisFlos @Kahzu @A5HE505

Hello! We got two new breeding pairs!
Thank you to KalicoKat and RainChild for hosting them :D

RainChild's Pair which will give you Sweet Tailor Faes mostly :D

Tailor_Fae_Breeding_Card_2.png

KalicoKat's Pair which is totally opposite from Kahzu's pair! You can get Mysterious, Fresh, Sunny and Camo Tailor Faes from the pair!

Tailor_Fae_Breeding_Card_3.png

I really appareciate it! Thank you for helping me to spread the cuties around >w<

Also, I made separate pinglist for new hatchling pings, feel free to join if you actually want more Tailor Faes or still looking for perfect one to adopt!
(I didn't add anyone in because you might get pinged much more often than other updates)

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
I finished an outfit for Kenzo! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60080551] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600806/60080551_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] And I designed one for Trina! [center][outfit=1154294][/center] Any opinions? I was going for bright and eclectic for Kenzo, and a little more classy and subdued for Trina.
I finished an outfit for Kenzo!

And I designed one for Trina!
Trina

Any opinions? I was going for bright and eclectic for Kenzo, and a little more classy and subdued for Trina.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat I loved Trina outfit <3 My only mention it's about Kenzo, I think that the skin gives him a beautiful wing and I don't know if his wing bow it's really necessary. I hope that you don't mind, but I made a alternative outfit for Kenzo to show his wings. [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60080551&skin=23304&apparel=15716,15720,15740,21978,15691,15699,15703,15695,15732&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1154697][/columns]
@KalicoKat

I loved Trina outfit <3

My only mention it's about Kenzo, I think that the skin gives him a beautiful wing and I don't know if his wing bow it's really necessary. I hope that you don't mind, but I made a alternative outfit for Kenzo to show his wings.
dragon?did=60080551&skin=23304&apparel=15716,15720,15740,21978,15691,15699,15703,15695,15732&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Frionivalis [i]I would like to register my Tailor Fae![/i] [b]Username:[/b] (Victorycalls ) [b]User ID:[/b] (511100) [b]Dragon Name:[/b] (Alo) [b]Dragon ID:[/b] (37502898) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37502898] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375029/37502898_350.png[/img] [/url]) [i]I would like to register my Tailor Fae![/i] [b]Username:[/b] (Victorycalls ) [b]User ID:[/b] (511100) [b]Dragon Name:[/b] (Ado) [b]Dragon ID:[/b] (60340469) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60340469] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603405/60340469_350.png[/img] [/url]

@Frionivalis
I would like to register my Tailor Fae!

Username: (Victorycalls )
User ID: (511100)
Dragon Name: (Alo)
Dragon ID: (37502898)
Dragon Image: (
37502898_350.png
)

I would like to register my Tailor Fae!

Username: (Victorycalls )
User ID: (511100)
Dragon Name: (Ado)
Dragon ID: (60340469)
Dragon Image:
60340469_350.png
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@KalicoKat

Hmm yeah I'm quite agree on @/Kahzu about the wing bow. I think you should pick one haha the accent or the wing bow ^-^

And I think you should use Diaphanous sylan for more brighter effect :D though that's up to you >w< He looks pretty handsome there :D

As for Trina, she's perfect >w< The accent really give off nice effect too :D

@victorycalls

Wow two cutie Tailor Faes >w<
I have registered them :D

As for Alo, he's Mysterious Tailor Fae and Ado is Fresh Tailor Fae! Feel free to grab the badges and also bio template if you want to :D
@KalicoKat

Hmm yeah I'm quite agree on @/Kahzu about the wing bow. I think you should pick one haha the accent or the wing bow ^-^

And I think you should use Diaphanous sylan for more brighter effect :D though that's up to you >w< He looks pretty handsome there :D

As for Trina, she's perfect >w< The accent really give off nice effect too :D

@victorycalls

Wow two cutie Tailor Faes >w<
I have registered them :D

As for Alo, he's Mysterious Tailor Fae and Ado is Fresh Tailor Fae! Feel free to grab the badges and also bio template if you want to :D

Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
@Kahzu That's a very nice outfit as well! I'm actually torn on the wing bow now that you mention it. I want them to look a bit overdone, but that accent is very nice on their wings.
@Kahzu That's a very nice outfit as well! I'm actually torn on the wing bow now that you mention it. I want them to look a bit overdone, but that accent is very nice on their wings.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34