Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Belly Sliders (revamped)
1 2 3
This seems absolutely adorable and wholesome and I love it!
This seems absolutely adorable and wholesome and I love it!
tDeKDnH.png
Haha, with so many genes and no specific color range, I figured I would have a dragon that qualified. I was wrong!
Haha, with so many genes and no specific color range, I figured I would have a dragon that qualified. I was wrong!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Can you explain the difference between muted tones and regular ones? I'd have assumed the beige on the Gaoler was too muted...
Can you explain the difference between muted tones and regular ones? I'd have assumed the beige on the Gaoler was too muted...
For everyone asking, I'll get some specific colors and baby scries to show you what we mean soon!
For everyone asking, I'll get some specific colors and baby scries to show you what we mean soon!
Thank you all for your interest!

@corvusNevermore Thank you! It's been a very fun adventure and it's only getting started

@Gormanghaste There's a specialized hatchery planned in the near future, if ever :D

@huskies709 Indeed, the definition of what is a muted color here needs to be made, Faolana will make the "color wheel"
Thank you all for your interest!

@corvusNevermore Thank you! It's been a very fun adventure and it's only getting started

@Gormanghaste There's a specialized hatchery planned in the near future, if ever :D

@huskies709 Indeed, the definition of what is a muted color here needs to be made, Faolana will make the "color wheel"
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
So why no bogsneaks? When I saw the words belly sliders, they were the first breed I thought of. Too ornery, right?
So why no bogsneaks? When I saw the words belly sliders, they were the first breed I thought of. Too ornery, right?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste
When we decided to make belly sliders, we chose to focus on the most fluffy/silly breeds we could think of, and bogsneaks are just a biiiit too scaley for those needs.

not to say one couldn't ever exist, per se...
@Gormanghaste
When we decided to make belly sliders, we chose to focus on the most fluffy/silly breeds we could think of, and bogsneaks are just a biiiit too scaley for those needs.

not to say one couldn't ever exist, per se...
I think you should add "shaggy" to the gene list, cause I'd have a few Gaolers who would qualify for this subspecies if it was there. uwu but! I still have one at least! I'd like to make my noodle a member of this subspecies! Because it's an adorable subspecies. :3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58643754] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586438/58643754.png[/img] [/url]
I think you should add "shaggy" to the gene list, cause I'd have a few Gaolers who would qualify for this subspecies if it was there. uwu
but! I still have one at least!
I'd like to make my noodle a member of this subspecies! Because it's an adorable subspecies. :3

58643754.png
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim Hi, thank you for your interest, we will consider this!

What a cute noodle! I've added the code for the button, feel free to add it!
@Redeim Hi, thank you for your interest, we will consider this!

What a cute noodle! I've added the code for the button, feel free to add it!
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
thank you! he now has the button in his profile ^^ maybe it will encourage to write lore for him
thank you! he now has the button in his profile ^^ maybe it will encourage to write lore for him
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
1 2 3