Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me some Permababies! and others
1 2 3 4 5
Wowie! This thread has blown up quite a bit haha, so I'll start reviewing!

@ZeruZeru
another god!! ive seen you before and when i did i marveled at the sight of your skydancer permababs!! gotta say though, those gaolers are Beautiful!! the crystalline colors match well with the shards and dark jaguar, and the red with opal is marvelous!! im a. big fan of opal but never seem to find any good ones which are on gaoler.. haha and that banescale with the green pinstripe!! i need to find myself oneee
now for the skydancers: holy moly, 22?? i love how they all have the same theme but holy moly thats a lot!! im inspired to go and find my dream perma now haha

@Stormhawke
Gotta love a regular basic gaoler!! unfortunately i don't know who it is, my brain screams chara from undertale but its definitely not lol, and i love the blue cheese themed nocturne!! so adorable!! nocturne babs are so cute !! ~

@Silverbolt1159
aww!! gotta love nocturne babs!! loving that blue green color, with the python :D the blue eyes just light them up!! and for that imperial and mirror, wowie!! both look awesome, with the xxy!! the crystal makes the imperial look very shiny .o. and truffle's so cute!! gotta love chocolate coatls am i right? haha

@snes
how cute!! i think he'd rock starmap, its such a pretty gene afterall! and those swirly eyes... i think im going into a trance!! his colors are also so pretty, just like a soft cotton candy cloud :D hope you get the starmap soon!

@mstrashprincess
you have a bunch of adorable permababs!! that purple green pinstripe skydancer.. so cute!! gives me joker vibes, honestly, and i love the ghost on top of it!! hmm whats another.. theres so many to pick from!! that pastel snapper, with the opal really looks like an easter egg!! gives me lovely spring vibes haha, very lovely!!

@Kinged
youre. a. legend. i could never afford that many scrolls, i cant even keep up 100k for a day without buying something kinda dumb haha, all of yours are so cute with the rare primal, sclera, and goat eyes!! that red nocturne with the goat eyes?? such a baby!! he looks like a turtle who ate too many strawberries kinda.. ive been watching a bit too much you tube woops, hehe. that guardian with shadow eyes and python?? so pretty!! no idea how you got enough time to gene all of these with the colors, because wow that would have taken me years, lol. the sunset nature nocturne is also another very pretty one, with the flower sprouting it reminds me of a flower blooming after a volcano eruption!! all of your permababs are so wonderful!!
Wowie! This thread has blown up quite a bit haha, so I'll start reviewing!

@ZeruZeru
another god!! ive seen you before and when i did i marveled at the sight of your skydancer permababs!! gotta say though, those gaolers are Beautiful!! the crystalline colors match well with the shards and dark jaguar, and the red with opal is marvelous!! im a. big fan of opal but never seem to find any good ones which are on gaoler.. haha and that banescale with the green pinstripe!! i need to find myself oneee
now for the skydancers: holy moly, 22?? i love how they all have the same theme but holy moly thats a lot!! im inspired to go and find my dream perma now haha

@Stormhawke
Gotta love a regular basic gaoler!! unfortunately i don't know who it is, my brain screams chara from undertale but its definitely not lol, and i love the blue cheese themed nocturne!! so adorable!! nocturne babs are so cute !! ~

@Silverbolt1159
aww!! gotta love nocturne babs!! loving that blue green color, with the python :D the blue eyes just light them up!! and for that imperial and mirror, wowie!! both look awesome, with the xxy!! the crystal makes the imperial look very shiny .o. and truffle's so cute!! gotta love chocolate coatls am i right? haha

@snes
how cute!! i think he'd rock starmap, its such a pretty gene afterall! and those swirly eyes... i think im going into a trance!! his colors are also so pretty, just like a soft cotton candy cloud :D hope you get the starmap soon!

@mstrashprincess
you have a bunch of adorable permababs!! that purple green pinstripe skydancer.. so cute!! gives me joker vibes, honestly, and i love the ghost on top of it!! hmm whats another.. theres so many to pick from!! that pastel snapper, with the opal really looks like an easter egg!! gives me lovely spring vibes haha, very lovely!!

@Kinged
youre. a. legend. i could never afford that many scrolls, i cant even keep up 100k for a day without buying something kinda dumb haha, all of yours are so cute with the rare primal, sclera, and goat eyes!! that red nocturne with the goat eyes?? such a baby!! he looks like a turtle who ate too many strawberries kinda.. ive been watching a bit too much you tube woops, hehe. that guardian with shadow eyes and python?? so pretty!! no idea how you got enough time to gene all of these with the colors, because wow that would have taken me years, lol. the sunset nature nocturne is also another very pretty one, with the flower sprouting it reminds me of a flower blooming after a volcano eruption!! all of your permababs are so wonderful!!
@Rhopalocera Ty! I got the royal pinstripe girl from a hatchery, and I liked the pair so much I ended up buying two identical dragons! So Gargamella has a big brother, Tombstone [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47987756] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479878/47987756_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46461817] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464619/46461817_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rhopalocera Ty! I got the royal pinstripe girl from a hatchery, and I liked the pair so much I ended up buying two identical dragons! So Gargamella has a big brother, Tombstone

47987756_350.png

46461817_350.png
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
@mstrashprincess what cuties!! i love bogsneaks with pinstripe haha
@mstrashprincess what cuties!! i love bogsneaks with pinstripe haha
@Rhopalocera I adore nocturne babies! They win the cutest award in my book.

The gaoler is from Full Metal Alchemist. Nina is a little girl and she has a pet dog, and her father transmutes her and the dog into a chimera to keep his state alchemist license. It's arguably one of the most tragic story arcs in an anime or manga.
@Rhopalocera I adore nocturne babies! They win the cutest award in my book.

The gaoler is from Full Metal Alchemist. Nina is a little girl and she has a pet dog, and her father transmutes her and the dog into a chimera to keep his state alchemist license. It's arguably one of the most tragic story arcs in an anime or manga.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
aaah! i see! i remember seeing a video of a chimera before from full metal alchemist i believe, just didnt know that it was her dog haha
@Stormhawke
aaah! i see! i remember seeing a video of a chimera before from full metal alchemist i believe, just didnt know that it was her dog haha
At the momment, I only have one but I just love him! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57838715] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578388/57838715_350.png[/img] [/url] I really want to get a second one! When I get her a spiral breed change, innocent eyes, and perma baby her, she will look like this!: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=117&auth=9aa68cbd45787996fb27ce1d337600ee7fd2b6cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
At the momment, I only have one but I just love him!

57838715_350.png

I really want to get a second one! When I get her a spiral breed change, innocent eyes, and perma baby her, she will look like this!:
dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=117&auth=9aa68cbd45787996fb27ce1d337600ee7fd2b6cc&dummyext=prev.png
RYAN.png
nnnnn babies....
you can find them here!
nnnnn babies....
you can find them here!
Here is Erina! She is the first dragon i completely gened and my first (and only for now, but just you wait) permabab!! I like to think she is the little trouble maker everyone loves. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57611102] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576112/57611102_350.png[/img] [/url]
Here is Erina! She is the first dragon i completely gened and my first (and only for now, but just you wait) permabab!! I like to think she is the little trouble maker everyone loves.

57611102_350.png
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png 1[/colors]
@ElectricDomance aww!! how cute!! i love the innocent eyes on spiral so if you get her finished she'll be beautiful!! i also love her colors, look so nice together ^^* and this is about the third time ive seen a strawberry chocolate dragon but.. ill say it again. strawberry. chocolate. baby. are. so. cute!! i love chocolate and strawbery and sjaksjkjs im hungry aa

@parasites
nice username!! and wow. so many babies. how much did that cost you? haha,, anyways wow!! i really love them.. and r a i n b o w g u a r d i a n . need i say more?? i mean, rainbow. guardian. baby. rainbow. guardian. baby. rainbow. guardian. baby.

@UlvAe
wow!! i love how the primal eyes match the gene :D (( woops forgot the name, hehe)) to be honest, im not a . big fan of the plague eyes, but they go so perfectly with your dragon and i love how it looks!!! banescales are the best hahha,
@ElectricDomance aww!! how cute!! i love the innocent eyes on spiral so if you get her finished she'll be beautiful!! i also love her colors, look so nice together ^^* and this is about the third time ive seen a strawberry chocolate dragon but.. ill say it again. strawberry. chocolate. baby. are. so. cute!! i love chocolate and strawbery and sjaksjkjs im hungry aa

@parasites
nice username!! and wow. so many babies. how much did that cost you? haha,, anyways wow!! i really love them.. and r a i n b o w g u a r d i a n . need i say more?? i mean, rainbow. guardian. baby. rainbow. guardian. baby. rainbow. guardian. baby.

@UlvAe
wow!! i love how the primal eyes match the gene :D (( woops forgot the name, hehe)) to be honest, im not a . big fan of the plague eyes, but they go so perfectly with your dragon and i love how it looks!!! banescales are the best hahha,
@Rhopalocera
thanks!! i was surprised this username wasn't taken :P

but thank you!! i'm glad you like all my children :D i'd say it costed me well over 5000g considering i had to gene many, many of them up
i'm glad you like rio!! he's the most recent addition to the baby army~

i hate how i spend more gems on permababies than anything else dhdskjsd
@Rhopalocera
thanks!! i was surprised this username wasn't taken :P

but thank you!! i'm glad you like all my children :D i'd say it costed me well over 5000g considering i had to gene many, many of them up
i'm glad you like rio!! he's the most recent addition to the baby army~

i hate how i spend more gems on permababies than anything else dhdskjsd
1 2 3 4 5