Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Dream Team] Find your dream dragon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I will happily volunteer to nest arcane for anyone who needs it!
I will happily volunteer to nest arcane for anyone who needs it!
eq6zQ9M.pngyUJyALg.png
4xqaZpf.png
1dbVtvH.png
G8AyR6r.png
6Ef6hwD.png
YeWVG9M.png EypKCgu.png
been looking for something close to this for a while- Obsidian/Obsidian/Green [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=54&winggene=19&wings=10&auth=0177ca96efac200371e99814a9009f8ae5dad49f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] its, pretty expensive so i dont expect anyone to have it, but i figured i'd just my luck here- Eyes dont have to be glowing, but they do have to be male. If anyone needs a plague nest i'd be more than happy to help!
been looking for something close to this for a while-

Obsidian/Obsidian/Green

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=54&winggene=19&wings=10&auth=0177ca96efac200371e99814a9009f8ae5dad49f&dummyext=prev.png
its, pretty expensive so i dont expect anyone to have it, but i figured i'd just my luck here-
Eyes dont have to be glowing, but they do have to be male.

If anyone needs a plague nest i'd be more than happy to help!
-Grave Keeper of the Infestation Cemetery-
-+8 Hours Head of the FR Clock-
-Call me Killjoy or Keeper! He/They/It-

plague_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajum2q.png
@DeadShift i found this dragon on dragon search with the colors + glowtail, maybe try asking the owner about buying it from them or borrowing for studding? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69409570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694096/69409570_350.png[/img][/url]
@DeadShift i found this dragon on dragon search with the colors + glowtail, maybe try asking the owner about buying it from them or borrowing for studding?

69409570_350.png
@mynthia ! ph thank you-! i forgot the dragon search was a thing, i'll see if they're selling them
@mynthia ! ph thank you-! i forgot the dragon search was a thing, i'll see if they're selling them
-Grave Keeper of the Infestation Cemetery-
-+8 Hours Head of the FR Clock-
-Call me Killjoy or Keeper! He/They/It-

plague_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajum2q.png
Bump because I’d love to bring this idea back to life!
Bump because I’d love to bring this idea back to life!
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
I’ve had Such a difficult time finding any of these

Icy

Flaxen/peach/ice with ice eyes

Not Found

Soil/algae/hunter with wind eyes

Fire

Sunset/coal/carrot with fire eyes

Not Found

Pistachio/pearl/rose with arcane or shadow eyes
Edit: Found This One!
I’ve had Such a difficult time finding any of these

Icy

Flaxen/peach/ice with ice eyes

Not Found

Soil/algae/hunter with wind eyes

Fire

Sunset/coal/carrot with fire eyes

Not Found

Pistachio/pearl/rose with arcane or shadow eyes
Edit: Found This One!
They/Them
I’ve been desperately searching for a birthday dragon for 2021, because I was on hiatus during this time. It has been so difficult to find that I don’t even care what the derg’s breed is or what it looks like! It can become my new project and I will scatter and gene as needed. I just need to find someone with a December 17, 2021 birthday. I have a birthday dragon for every year on FR except for last year, because of some IRL stuff I had going on. Thank you. ;-;

I found him! :)
I’ve been desperately searching for a birthday dragon for 2021, because I was on hiatus during this time. It has been so difficult to find that I don’t even care what the derg’s breed is or what it looks like! It can become my new project and I will scatter and gene as needed. I just need to find someone with a December 17, 2021 birthday. I have a birthday dragon for every year on FR except for last year, because of some IRL stuff I had going on. Thank you. ;-;

I found him! :)
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
My dream dragon:
Orca / Orca / Ruby
Female dragon
Plague or Ice eyes

However, if I could find two dragons close to Orca / Orca / Ruby, I can hopefully hire someone with a Plague or Ice nest and breed to eventually get my dream dragon. If you have a dragon close to this, please let me know!
My dream dragon:
Orca / Orca / Ruby
Female dragon
Plague or Ice eyes

However, if I could find two dragons close to Orca / Orca / Ruby, I can hopefully hire someone with a Plague or Ice nest and breed to eventually get my dream dragon. If you have a dragon close to this, please let me know!
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
@Siouxsie there's an orca/orca/strawberry and orca/orca/sanguine on the AH right now! the range won't get you to ruby but it's definitely close!
@Siouxsie there's an orca/orca/strawberry and orca/orca/sanguine on the AH right now! the range won't get you to ruby but it's definitely close!
@lemonloaf
Thank you so much! I found another lead as well. I don’t know if it’ll work out, but I messaged someone that has the potential to hopefully help with a nest / hatchling in the future!

I scooped up the Sanguine dragon you found in the AH - just in case - for in the meantime. My end goal is an Aberration with Kumo Tertiary, so he definitely could be useful.

Thanks again!! Amazingly helpful find. :D
@lemonloaf
Thank you so much! I found another lead as well. I don’t know if it’ll work out, but I messaged someone that has the potential to hopefully help with a nest / hatchling in the future!

I scooped up the Sanguine dragon you found in the AH - just in case - for in the meantime. My end goal is an Aberration with Kumo Tertiary, so he definitely could be useful.

Thanks again!! Amazingly helpful find. :D
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11