Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Shadowspawn Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Axyzel That makes sense to me, I actually quite like it! If you'd like that to be canon, I might suggest putting some more lore about it on the front page somewhere where others can see it easily. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I also agree about removing the purple range, which I see you've done already!
@Axyzel That makes sense to me, I actually quite like it! If you'd like that to be canon, I might suggest putting some more lore about it on the front page somewhere where others can see it easily.

I also agree about removing the purple range, which I see you've done already!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

Sorry for all the update pings today! I've added a new segment of lore around the Shadowspawn reproduction, and how it differs from organic dragons!

(Aw hell, accidentally sent this one out twice. Sorry for pings again!!)
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

Sorry for all the update pings today! I've added a new segment of lore around the Shadowspawn reproduction, and how it differs from organic dragons!

(Aw hell, accidentally sent this one out twice. Sorry for pings again!!)
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Axyzel I picked up two pairs who will give me correct colors for Tangled Thorn variants, I just need to nest them in Shadow. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Axyzel I picked up two pairs who will give me correct colors for Tangled Thorn variants, I just need to nest them in Shadow.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat I'll nest them if you want ;)
@KalicoKat I'll nest them if you want ;)
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Axyzel I have sent them off already, thank you though!
@Axyzel I have sent them off already, thank you though!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
I just bought one of these slime sludge capsule babies and your lore here can kind of fit into what I'm doing now if my 2-3am mindset is running correctly. I haven't yet named him, but I'd like to have him registered for this Shadowspawn lore. Perhaps a breeding badge would be necessary too, just Incase I do decide to breed him and the beta- once though- when he's older and can. (Speaking of beta, may I ask for a female nocturne of this subspecies? Eyetypes other than multi doesn't matter ;v; I'd like a badge for her though as well in both breeding and registration if I can get her-- if possible. I have 175 gems currently, but I can give the extra in treasure! It should only be 25kt extra to reach 200g if the AH is to go off of, yeah?) [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610221/61022056_350.png?mtime=XqqXwwAChos.png[/img] He will become a shadow rep for my clan alongside a female nocturne. (For the notn representative and whatnot. I only chose imp for the Alpha because they're one of the biggest dragons) I was only looking for the combo of genes but this is some interesting lore you have. I enjoy it fondly <3
I just bought one of these slime sludge capsule babies and your lore here can kind of fit into what I'm doing now if my 2-3am mindset is running correctly.

I haven't yet named him, but I'd like to have him registered for this Shadowspawn lore. Perhaps a breeding badge would be necessary too, just Incase I do decide to breed him and the beta- once though- when he's older and can. (Speaking of beta, may I ask for a female nocturne of this subspecies? Eyetypes other than multi doesn't matter ;v; I'd like a badge for her though as well in both breeding and registration if I can get her-- if possible. I have 175 gems currently, but I can give the extra in treasure! It should only be 25kt extra to reach 200g if the AH is to go off of, yeah?)

61022056_350.png?mtime=XqqXwwAChos.png
He will become a shadow rep for my clan alongside a female nocturne. (For the notn representative and whatnot. I only chose imp for the Alpha because they're one of the biggest dragons) I was only looking for the combo of genes but this is some interesting lore you have. I enjoy it fondly <3
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
@Espanyolo
Hey! Your boy fits into the requirements for a Regional Shadowspawn, so I'll send over the badge via PMs!

Also, there's quite a few female Nocturnes in my for sale tab I believe! So you can either pick one up there if you can afford the gem cost, or PM me instead of discussing it here to trade her for mixed currency instead. (Though yes, the cost is still 200g/kt, no matter which currency or which mix it is there will be no increase.)

You don't need a breeder badge in order to have their hatchlings be Shadowspawn, as long as both dragons fit the breeding requirements detailed on the first post in the thread, and since your boy will have the badge, and my hatchlings are all sold with their badges, you shouldn't have any problems!
The breeder badges were just a fun idea that hasn't yet been finalised, as interest increases and as people start breeding multiple variants, so they aren't required or anything.

I'm glad to see a lore clan picking up on the subspecies though! Hopefully more will see the thread as more people write lore for their dragons!
@Espanyolo
Hey! Your boy fits into the requirements for a Regional Shadowspawn, so I'll send over the badge via PMs!

Also, there's quite a few female Nocturnes in my for sale tab I believe! So you can either pick one up there if you can afford the gem cost, or PM me instead of discussing it here to trade her for mixed currency instead. (Though yes, the cost is still 200g/kt, no matter which currency or which mix it is there will be no increase.)

You don't need a breeder badge in order to have their hatchlings be Shadowspawn, as long as both dragons fit the breeding requirements detailed on the first post in the thread, and since your boy will have the badge, and my hatchlings are all sold with their badges, you shouldn't have any problems!
The breeder badges were just a fun idea that hasn't yet been finalised, as interest increases and as people start breeding multiple variants, so they aren't required or anything.

I'm glad to see a lore clan picking up on the subspecies though! Hopefully more will see the thread as more people write lore for their dragons!
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

Another lore update!!
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

Another lore update!!
@Axyzel
Tysm <3!

I'll pm you then about it ;v;

Ah, good to know about the breeding.

I'm still working out my whole lore, but he seems like a nice oddball to put in it ;3 even though I shouldn't be buying more babies, but I couldn't just pass up on owning goopy children of such a detailed and really cool subspecies
@Axyzel
Tysm <3!

I'll pm you then about it ;v;

Ah, good to know about the breeding.

I'm still working out my whole lore, but he seems like a nice oddball to put in it ;3 even though I shouldn't be buying more babies, but I couldn't just pass up on owning goopy children of such a detailed and really cool subspecies
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

There are now badges for official breeders! These show that a person is on the official breeder list!
@KalicoKat
@Crimsonpizza

There are now badges for official breeders! These show that a person is on the official breeder list!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9