Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | free gene & outfit scries! [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SeaCat hm!!! well, i do think stained suits her! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=11&auth=4e6f55b38d18ba6023df9eec6fa360278a2691d0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] but, if ya decide you wanna do smth different with her, here's a couple ideas! one with completely different genes & one with just a different tert ^^ [morphology=412054][morphology=412059] aaand here's some outfits for em! [outfit=1034206][outfit=1034210][outfit=1034223] i hope you like them!!! :D
@SeaCat

hm!!! well, i do think stained suits her!

dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=11&auth=4e6f55b38d18ba6023df9eec6fa360278a2691d0&dummyext=prev.png

but, if ya decide you wanna do smth different with her, here's a couple ideas! one with completely different genes & one with just a different tert ^^

Not Found
Not Found

aaand here's some outfits for em!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i hope you like them!!! :D
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
@LostWhisperer

here's some ideas for your twins!!!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i hope they give ya some inspiration for them!!!! ^^
@LostWhisperer

here's some ideas for your twins!!!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i hope they give ya some inspiration for them!!!! ^^
@horrortrope

hi!! I could use some help. I'm close to finishing a gene project but I'm struggling with the clothes I wanna buy her, especially since it has to match an accent too.

Not Found

if you could help that would be really appreciated! I was thinking nature-y vibes since she's so green, but I also don't want her to be too monochrome. (If you could avoid gem apparel, or old holiday apparel, that would be great). Thanks for the help :)
@horrortrope

hi!! I could use some help. I'm close to finishing a gene project but I'm struggling with the clothes I wanna buy her, especially since it has to match an accent too.

Not Found

if you could help that would be really appreciated! I was thinking nature-y vibes since she's so green, but I also don't want her to be too monochrome. (If you could avoid gem apparel, or old holiday apparel, that would be great). Thanks for the help :)
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay

oooh, i love her accent!!! here's some ideas for her!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i hope they help!!!! :D
@Fay

oooh, i love her accent!!! here's some ideas for her!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i hope they help!!!! :D
@horrortrope

Thank you so much! I really like all the scries, I think I know what I want to do with her now, so thank you again

Gem marketplace here I come
@horrortrope

Thank you so much! I really like all the scries, I think I know what I want to do with her now, so thank you again

Gem marketplace here I come
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@horrortrope could you try an outfit with this guy please? ^^ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15927815] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159279/15927815_350.png[/img] [/url] i’d love anything that ties his colors together, and feel free to keep or remove the current pieces!
@horrortrope
could you try an outfit with this guy please? ^^

15927815_350.png

i’d love anything that ties his colors together, and feel free to keep or remove the current pieces!
4ZwFOyz.png
@horrortrope these are amazing thank you! :D
@horrortrope these are amazing thank you! :D
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
I'd love some outfit ideas for my new G1 boy! I'd just like to still be able to see his wing membranes and tail tip if possible :3
(heres an empty one to load)
Not Found
I'd love some outfit ideas for my new G1 boy! I'd just like to still be able to see his wing membranes and tail tip if possible :3
(heres an empty one to load)
Not Found
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@horrortrope I'd love outfit help for this girl. I don't generally like female Skydancers but this girl caught my eye. She's a sculptor, and somewhat ethereal and dreamy, but also a surprisingly good fighter. I don't want anything too fancy - not covered in bows or anything, but pretty and a bit sparkly is good. I'm really thankful for anything you can come up with! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57192745] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571928/57192745_350.png[/img] [/url]
@horrortrope I'd love outfit help for this girl. I don't generally like female Skydancers but this girl caught my eye. She's a sculptor, and somewhat ethereal and dreamy, but also a surprisingly good fighter. I don't want anything too fancy - not covered in bows or anything, but pretty and a bit sparkly is good. I'm really thankful for anything you can come up with!

57192745_350.png
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@SeaCat not a problem!!!! i'm so glad i could help you figure out what to do with her! :D i'm sure whatever you put together will look [i]stunning![/i] [img]https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/19/11/28/ts4omuzcod.jpg[/img] @Fay you're welcome, i'm really glad you like them!!!! :D <3 good luck with getting your project done!
@SeaCat

not a problem!!!! i'm so glad i could help you figure out what to do with her! :D i'm sure whatever you put together will look stunning!

ts4omuzcod.jpg

@Fay

you're welcome, i'm really glad you like them!!!! :D <3 good luck with getting your project done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8