Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Rowdy

Thank you very muchly for contributing to our service!
@Rowdy

Thank you very muchly for contributing to our service!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa I’ve been through and submitted most of my other dragons, I checked and all of the rest of the dates seemed to pull through fine. I think the issue might just have been that the date was completely wrong and maybe it doesn’t convert future dates?
@Effervessa I’ve been through and submitted most of my other dragons, I checked and all of the rest of the dates seemed to pull through fine. I think the issue might just have been that the date was completely wrong and maybe it doesn’t convert future dates?
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi

Ah, that might be it! You're a genius. Thank you ! ^°^
@Rohi

Ah, that might be it! You're a genius. Thank you ! ^°^
@Dappervolk

Sorry about the delay in reply! Here's what I was able to come up with for price research:

The closest dragon sale that I could find to your forest/driftwood/driftwood was this forest/taupe/taupe with matching wind eyes, which ended up going for 600g; I think that the sanguine/driftwood/driftwood referenced in the sheet may be a bit of an outlier, especially considering that the dragon in question is currently on the AH for 4.5kg. I would say that you could expect more than 600g, though, given the trend of increased double g1 values in general over the past couple of years and yours already being gened; personally I'd try for around 4kg, maybe?

For the slate/thistle/thistle, I did actually find a similarly gened twin with a price estimate of 3.5kg in the bio, but no confirmed sale. Unfortunately I couldn't find any confirmed sales of similarly light brown range/thistle XYY g1s that weren't extremely old, but I can say that the upper end for ungened thistle XYYs in general appears to be around 2.5kg. That being considered, I'd say that the 3.5kg estimate of the first dragon shouldn't be too far off - you could probably add 1-2kg in value to adjust for the wc scroll, but that's more a preference thing generally.

Finally, for the peach/oilslick XYX, I ran into similar issues of not finding any confirmed peach/black range XYX sales - general recent price ranges for matchy XYX peaches appears to be around 500g however, and there is a peach/eldritch XYX that appears to have been also bought for 500g, so I'd guess that'd be a safe bet for a sure sale.

Hopefully these suggestions help in some way!
@Dappervolk

Sorry about the delay in reply! Here's what I was able to come up with for price research:

The closest dragon sale that I could find to your forest/driftwood/driftwood was this forest/taupe/taupe with matching wind eyes, which ended up going for 600g; I think that the sanguine/driftwood/driftwood referenced in the sheet may be a bit of an outlier, especially considering that the dragon in question is currently on the AH for 4.5kg. I would say that you could expect more than 600g, though, given the trend of increased double g1 values in general over the past couple of years and yours already being gened; personally I'd try for around 4kg, maybe?

For the slate/thistle/thistle, I did actually find a similarly gened twin with a price estimate of 3.5kg in the bio, but no confirmed sale. Unfortunately I couldn't find any confirmed sales of similarly light brown range/thistle XYY g1s that weren't extremely old, but I can say that the upper end for ungened thistle XYYs in general appears to be around 2.5kg. That being considered, I'd say that the 3.5kg estimate of the first dragon shouldn't be too far off - you could probably add 1-2kg in value to adjust for the wc scroll, but that's more a preference thing generally.

Finally, for the peach/oilslick XYX, I ran into similar issues of not finding any confirmed peach/black range XYX sales - general recent price ranges for matchy XYX peaches appears to be around 500g however, and there is a peach/eldritch XYX that appears to have been also bought for 500g, so I'd guess that'd be a safe bet for a sure sale.

Hopefully these suggestions help in some way!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@effervessa
i was originally going to ask if it's fine to put in info about dragons we buy rather than sell, but if i'm reading the volunteer post right, it should be fine? so instead i'm here to ask if it'd be fine to put in a primal to the XYZ submission form.
@effervessa
i was originally going to ask if it's fine to put in info about dragons we buy rather than sell, but if i'm reading the volunteer post right, it should be fine? so instead i'm here to ask if it'd be fine to put in a primal to the XYZ submission form.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace

Yes, that is fine. The only thing we don't accept are dragons that were "sniped" off AH because that is a very niche event. Otherwise, we accept any kind of transaction! ^^
@retrace

Yes, that is fine. The only thing we don't accept are dragons that were "sniped" off AH because that is a very niche event. Otherwise, we accept any kind of transaction! ^^
@Effervessa I will be selling this girl at some point so was looking at XYX Coals, and it looks like you've got a duplicate entry for dragon #57817542
@Effervessa I will be selling this girl at some point so was looking at XYX Coals, and it looks like you've got a duplicate entry for dragon #57817542

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Thank you! The entries vary slightly, so I will leave it be. Some of the info there is a bit subjective, in this case, it's the T:G ratio. It can give people a better idea of the market due to this.

I don't usually remove dupe entries unless it was the same person. This is because a dragon can change hands multiple times. It looks like the input was from the seller and the buyer.

Again, thank you for notifying me! ^^
@sgkat

Thank you! The entries vary slightly, so I will leave it be. Some of the info there is a bit subjective, in this case, it's the T:G ratio. It can give people a better idea of the market due to this.

I don't usually remove dupe entries unless it was the same person. This is because a dragon can change hands multiple times. It looks like the input was from the seller and the buyer.

Again, thank you for notifying me! ^^
@bitmap, @kavalkade, or @Marceline

I am very sorry for the ping if this is the wrong place to even do this but I have a question for you guys!

A player recently reached out to me seeing if I'd be interested in selling one of my Gen1s, a Pearl/Cream/Beige with Rare Fire eyes and I have no idea how to price it. I'm not a newbie when it comes to FR but when it comes to Gen1s I am VERY newb xD Any help would be greatly appreciated!
@bitmap, @kavalkade, or @Marceline

I am very sorry for the ping if this is the wrong place to even do this but I have a question for you guys!

A player recently reached out to me seeing if I'd be interested in selling one of my Gen1s, a Pearl/Cream/Beige with Rare Fire eyes and I have no idea how to price it. I'm not a newbie when it comes to FR but when it comes to Gen1s I am VERY newb xD Any help would be greatly appreciated!
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@Shaddeh Hi! The other staff might have some more specific advice, but I would advise a price in the 3-5kg range - congrats on the lucky hatch by the way, beige capsule works incredibly well for this dragon! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=18&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=163&auth=b5fd4ae9d6314bdf149abe8b2550516b86bbe488&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Shaddeh

Hi! The other staff might have some more specific advice, but I would advise a price in the 3-5kg range - congrats on the lucky hatch by the way, beige capsule works incredibly well for this dragon!

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=18&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=163&auth=b5fd4ae9d6314bdf149abe8b2550516b86bbe488&dummyext=prev.png
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18