Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's dress some dragons!
1 2 3
Hi all, I've just finished work for the week and I'm in the mood to make some outfits, especially now that we can search apparel by colour. If you'd like me to make an apparel plan for your dragon, just fill out the thing below and I'll get back to you asap ^_^

Quote:
Dragon ID/Morphology #:
Max apparel slots:
Theme:
Apparel I should avoid:
Additional info:

I won't incorporate Y1 festival stuff or kickstarter apparel unless you want me to.

Examples of outfits I've made:

Vale
Maurits
MagicKnight
Hi all, I've just finished work for the week and I'm in the mood to make some outfits, especially now that we can search apparel by colour. If you'd like me to make an apparel plan for your dragon, just fill out the thing below and I'll get back to you asap ^_^

Quote:
Dragon ID/Morphology #:
Max apparel slots:
Theme:
Apparel I should avoid:
Additional info:

I won't incorporate Y1 festival stuff or kickstarter apparel unless you want me to.

Examples of outfits I've made:

Vale
Maurits
MagicKnight
NRIoOfa.png
Dragon ID/Morphology #:
Onyx

Max apparel slots: Default
Theme: Lightning/Ice/Goddess
Apparel I should avoid: Hats, shirts, breeches
Additional info: Onyx is a very smart but manipulative dragon. She’s mean and always puts herself first.
Dragon ID/Morphology #:
Onyx

Max apparel slots: Default
Theme: Lightning/Ice/Goddess
Apparel I should avoid: Hats, shirts, breeches
Additional info: Onyx is a very smart but manipulative dragon. She’s mean and always puts herself first.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Dragon ID: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47552108] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475522/47552108_350.png[/img] [/url] Max apparel slots: 9 Theme: whatever feels best to you! i don't have many ideas for him Apparel i should avoid: flowerfalls (other flower apparel is fine though) Additional info: Flame doesn't have any lore yet, but he's a pretty nice guy! He comes off as stoic and serious to dragons who don't know him well, but he loves his friends and his mate dearly
Dragon ID:
47552108_350.png

Max apparel slots: 9
Theme: whatever feels best to you! i don't have many ideas for him
Apparel i should avoid: flowerfalls (other flower apparel is fine though)
Additional info: Flame doesn't have any lore yet, but he's a pretty nice guy! He comes off as stoic and serious to dragons who don't know him well, but he loves his friends and his mate dearly
ooBdJIk.png
baby needs a new outfit... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53000962] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530010/53000962_350.png[/img] [/url] Max apparel slots: all maxed out! Theme: kinda spooky and nature Apparel I should avoid: bright colors? Additional info: maybe somthing similar to her partner? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52629685] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526297/52629685_350.png[/img] [/url] edit: oh! can you include the skin in the outfit?
baby needs a new outfit...

53000962_350.png

Max apparel slots: all maxed out!
Theme: kinda spooky and nature
Apparel I should avoid: bright colors?
Additional info:
maybe somthing similar to her partner?

52629685_350.png

edit: oh! can you include the skin in the outfit?
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@BlueBone I ended up going a bit overboard and making three versions:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Hope you like them! I tried to keep them from being too busy, but with spirals that's almost impossible :P
@BlueBone I ended up going a bit overboard and making three versions:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Hope you like them! I tried to keep them from being too busy, but with spirals that's almost impossible :P
NRIoOfa.png
Dragon ID/Morphology #: 55804459
Max apparel slots: 6
Theme: anything!
Apparel I should avoid: nothing really, but id prefer if there wasn't anything that's downright impossible to get as of now
Additional info: none
Dragon ID/Morphology #: 55804459
Max apparel slots: 6
Theme: anything!
Apparel I should avoid: nothing really, but id prefer if there wasn't anything that's downright impossible to get as of now
Additional info: none
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Dragon ID/Morphology #: 57040045
Max apparel slots: 14
Theme: I don't really have so go wild lol
Apparel I should avoid: Avoid old fest stuffs (e.g 2014 - 2015 ones) // because I can't buy them XD
Additional info: None
Dragon ID/Morphology #: 57040045
Max apparel slots: 14
Theme: I don't really have so go wild lol
Apparel I should avoid: Avoid old fest stuffs (e.g 2014 - 2015 ones) // because I can't buy them XD
Additional info: None
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@ecogoth I came up with these, I hope there's one you like :) Flame has a lot of nice options, his colours make him look good with a wide range of apparel.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@ecogoth I came up with these, I hope there's one you like :) Flame has a lot of nice options, his colours make him look good with a wide range of apparel.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
NRIoOfa.png
@teiidae I hope you like these, though I think her current apparel is very nice already!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
@teiidae I hope you like these, though I think her current apparel is very nice already!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
NRIoOfa.png
@Ophionyx
OH GEEZ I'm really feelin that second one!

These look so good, probably gonna use these and inspiration for her new outfit! ty so much!
@Ophionyx
OH GEEZ I'm really feelin that second one!

These look so good, probably gonna use these and inspiration for her new outfit! ty so much!
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
1 2 3