Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [FULL] Wilde's Lair Reviews
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@loststarship @SilentDatura @Joydom @Alcorin @Dawnfire13 @Myndris

Hello! Slots are open once again, and I now have a self-editing pinglist! There are two pinglists; one for all announcements (including special offers and slot openings) and one just for open slots (which is what I've added you all to). You can add or remove yourself at any time, or ask me in the thread to do it for you. Looking forward to doing more lair reviews for y'all!
@loststarship @SilentDatura @Joydom @Alcorin @Dawnfire13 @Myndris

Hello! Slots are open once again, and I now have a self-editing pinglist! There are two pinglists; one for all announcements (including special offers and slot openings) and one just for open slots (which is what I've added you all to). You can add or remove yourself at any time, or ask me in the thread to do it for you. Looking forward to doing more lair reviews for y'all!
dyf3akg.png
I’d like an in-character lair review!
Username: Driamatic
Reviewer: Sivath
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: Dragon!!
Number of dragons: 2
Notes: AHHH nothing in particular!! These sound super fun heck, I might need to come back for more- I'll be adding myself to your pinglist! For avoiding, just steer clear of the hibden and any ungened G1s chillin' in my lair.
Username: Driamatic
Reviewer: Sivath
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: Dragon!!
Number of dragons: 2
Notes: AHHH nothing in particular!! These sound super fun heck, I might need to come back for more- I'll be adding myself to your pinglist! For avoiding, just steer clear of the hibden and any ungened G1s chillin' in my lair.
prophetblink.gif
@Driamatic Sounds good, that'll be 40kt or 40 gems! I'm excited to look through your lair, I think I've seen some of your beauties in Light Flight discord before~
@Driamatic Sounds good, that'll be 40kt or 40 gems! I'm excited to look through your lair, I think I've seen some of your beauties in Light Flight discord before~
dyf3akg.png
thank you so much for pinging me!

Username: Dawnfire13
Reviewer: T'Vran
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: draconic
Number of dragons: 4
Notes: ummm, generally speaking most everybody with lore is in my main. those that aren't are either hanging out in my ancients tab or hibernal den. a lot of the time they don´t have direct lore, but they come up in the lore of other clan members. it's a mess, if you'd like me to sort out who has/is in lore, I can do that too, I've been meaning to for a while now XD
thank you so much for pinging me!

Username: Dawnfire13
Reviewer: T'Vran
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: draconic
Number of dragons: 4
Notes: ummm, generally speaking most everybody with lore is in my main. those that aren't are either hanging out in my ancients tab or hibernal den. a lot of the time they don´t have direct lore, but they come up in the lore of other clan members. it's a mess, if you'd like me to sort out who has/is in lore, I can do that too, I've been meaning to for a while now XD
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
Hello friend :3c

I’d like a standard lair review!
Username: Fletcher
Number of Dragons: 6
Notes: Everything up to my For Sale tab is permas :3c

<333

Hello friend :3c

I’d like a standard lair review!
Username: Fletcher
Number of Dragons: 6
Notes: Everything up to my For Sale tab is permas :3c

<333

a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Dawnfire13 You're very welcome, and that sounds good! It'll be 80kt or 80 gems, and I'll let you know if I have any lore questions lol.

@Fletcher Hello hello! Can't wait to look at your lovely dragons, it'll be 60kt or 60 gems for you~
@Dawnfire13 You're very welcome, and that sounds good! It'll be 80kt or 80 gems, and I'll let you know if I have any lore questions lol.

@Fletcher Hello hello! Can't wait to look at your lovely dragons, it'll be 60kt or 60 gems for you~
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged
Thank you so so much for the review omg
I’m so so glad you liked my dragons! It really makes me glad that people like them haha
And it means a lot that’s you chose Hades. He’s my custom progen from way way wayyyy back
And I never planned his outfit...or genes or anything
I was a noob that came around the 2014 riot of rot so I legit just slapped the first fest item and accent I got on him and just went with it haha
I couldn’t bear to change his accent or apparel anymore so it just stuck through all this time
@wildewinged
Thank you so so much for the review omg
I’m so so glad you liked my dragons! It really makes me glad that people like them haha
And it means a lot that’s you chose Hades. He’s my custom progen from way way wayyyy back
And I never planned his outfit...or genes or anything
I was a noob that came around the 2014 riot of rot so I legit just slapped the first fest item and accent I got on him and just went with it haha
I couldn’t bear to change his accent or apparel anymore so it just stuck through all this time
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Haha that's amazing, he looks so cool! And I love all the art he has too, I forgot to mention - it was really fun to look through! Glad you enjoyed the review~
@Joydom Haha that's amazing, he looks so cool! And I love all the art he has too, I forgot to mention - it was really fun to look through! Glad you enjoyed the review~
dyf3akg.png
I've just been lurking around this thread for a hot minute since I haven't had many good dragons ready for reviewing, but I think I'd like to try for one now! :o

Username: Pai
Reviewer: Sivath! i offer my lair as tribute lol
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: Dragon
Number of dragons: 3
Notes: Just skip my wip tab and the ones following it, and the den. They're full of junk dergs atm lol
I've just been lurking around this thread for a hot minute since I haven't had many good dragons ready for reviewing, but I think I'd like to try for one now! :o

Username: Pai
Reviewer: Sivath! i offer my lair as tribute lol
Dragon or gijinka/humanoid: Dragon
Number of dragons: 3
Notes: Just skip my wip tab and the ones following it, and the den. They're full of junk dergs atm lol
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@Pai Awesome, I'm excited to take a look! Sivath gleefully accepts your tribute lol That'll be 60kt or 60 gems!
dyf3akg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11