Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] New Naomi 3rd gen line
1 2 3
@EchoGhost @Deathstalker @zona

Got you all! Thank you!

EchoGhost, I will be setting the SB at 1kg. 4th gen price varies, but Nalabyte sells their 4th gens from Erroneous for 3kg base price, while You's 4th gens from their new line from Moani went for between 20-30+kg.
@EchoGhost @Deathstalker @zona

Got you all! Thank you!

EchoGhost, I will be setting the SB at 1kg. 4th gen price varies, but Nalabyte sells their 4th gens from Erroneous for 3kg base price, while You's 4th gens from their new line from Moani went for between 20-30+kg.
@Kestrad
Ahh, thank you!
I actually have one of Erroneous' offspring but it's been a while since I bought a low gen Naomi descendant so I wasn't sure what the prices would be. I'll certainly try and save up for one of yours! ^w^
@Kestrad
Ahh, thank you!
I actually have one of Erroneous' offspring but it's been a while since I bought a low gen Naomi descendant so I wasn't sure what the prices would be. I'll certainly try and save up for one of yours! ^w^
Thanks so much :)

Thanks so much :)

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
pinglist please if you auction them
pinglist please if you auction them
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo added, thank you!
@Katargo added, thank you!
^
^
^
^
^
^
add me please! ^^
add me please! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png