Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | It finally happened!
1 2
Congrats! You should definitely keep him. Like people above have suggested, you should probably play with his genes and see what pretty combos you can make!
Congrats! You should definitely keep him. Like people above have suggested, you should probably play with his genes and see what pretty combos you can make!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
i'd sell, but only because i'm personally more into cash than unique eye types :p

if you like his aesthetic, by all means keep!
i'd sell, but only because i'm personally more into cash than unique eye types :p

if you like his aesthetic, by all means keep!
1009gIL.png
Keep him! You spent all that time tryin to get him why would you just give him up like that????
Keep him! You spent all that time tryin to get him why would you just give him up like that????
its okay
aaaaa it's so pretty! I'd def keep him, that's a gorgeous boy
Also, you spent so much time trying to get him, if it was me, I don't think I'd sell it
aaaaa it's so pretty! I'd def keep him, that's a gorgeous boy
Also, you spent so much time trying to get him, if it was me, I don't think I'd sell it
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GreenSylph Hello! Your thread has been moved to Dragon Share and the all caps title removed under forum rules.

Also, that's a very lovely dragon! Perfect colors for the nature primal eye!
@GreenSylph Hello! Your thread has been moved to Dragon Share and the all caps title removed under forum rules.

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.

Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2