Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I spent an enormous amount of treasure..
ON HIM. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55114285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551143/55114285_350.png[/img] [/url] He was cheap to gene, basic/basic/ringlets. But his outfit was as expensive as buying several genes at once. He even wasted the little gem savings I've had. Oh well. Gotta cry myself to sleep now. Anyway, what do you guys think of his outfit? Any improvements I could make? Does he look pretty enough? I've got to know lol I feel a little proud and happy about this because I don't get to gene and dress up my dragons often enough. :)
ON HIM.

55114285_350.png

He was cheap to gene, basic/basic/ringlets. But his outfit was as expensive as buying several genes at once. He even wasted the little gem savings I've had. Oh well. Gotta cry myself to sleep now.

Anyway, what do you guys think of his outfit? Any improvements I could make? Does he look pretty enough? I've got to know lol

I feel a little proud and happy about this because I don't get to gene and dress up my dragons often enough. :)
I love him!
he is simple but pleasing.
however I find the lack of pants a little jarring.
I love him!
he is simple but pleasing.
however I find the lack of pants a little jarring.
He/him & they/them
@Cryptnoch

I wasn't able to find anything that would fit his legs, the lack of something covering them bothered me a little too. Maybe I try again later, but I don't want to hide the ringlets too much. It's really difficult to make the balance between outfit and genes, darn it!

I would really like if there was something a bit see through or translucent apparel for him, there's not much of such apparel out there.
@Cryptnoch

I wasn't able to find anything that would fit his legs, the lack of something covering them bothered me a little too. Maybe I try again later, but I don't want to hide the ringlets too much. It's really difficult to make the balance between outfit and genes, darn it!

I would really like if there was something a bit see through or translucent apparel for him, there's not much of such apparel out there.
[center]I ran into the same problem with; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50519313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505194/50519313_350.png[/img] [/url] I looked through all the leg options that would go with his outfit color, but there was absolutely nothing, so I then went on the hunt for accents - which worked for me luckily. I'd suggest maybe looking as well, I know they are expensive. Which is why I haven't gotten his accent, I am working on other things first. x'D
I ran into the same problem with;

50519313_350.png

I looked through all the leg options that would go with his outfit color, but there was absolutely nothing, so I then went on the hunt for accents - which worked for me luckily. I'd suggest maybe looking as well, I know they are expensive. Which is why I haven't gotten his accent, I am working on other things first. x'D
@Cryptnoch Maybe I give him a sylvan dress? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55114285&skin=0&apparel=10373,22658,29233,15745,22655,6027,15715,22660,22662,22663,15729&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55114285&skin=0&apparel=10373,22658,29233,15745,22655,6027,15713,22660,22662,22663,15729&xt=dressing.png[/img] Don't know which I choose, Raven or Grove. They both look good to me. The Raven dress will be pretty expensive, 300k+. Gonna spend 1 million on his outfit I'm dead XP
@Cryptnoch

Maybe I give him a sylvan dress?

dragon?did=55114285&skin=0&apparel=10373,22658,29233,15745,22655,6027,15715,22660,22662,22663,15729&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=55114285&skin=0&apparel=10373,22658,29233,15745,22655,6027,15713,22660,22662,22663,15729&xt=dressing.png

Don't know which I choose, Raven or Grove. They both look good to me. The Raven dress will be pretty expensive, 300k+. Gonna spend 1 million on his outfit I'm dead XP
If i had to choose I'd have to choose the Raven dress, honestly the dark contrast against the brown and how it fades to a warmer earthy red/brown suits his colors, and markings perfectly. It also adds depth to the ringlet markings. The grove dress seems to cover, or almost cover the markings and you have to really be looking for the most part. I think it is because of how vibrant it is.
If i had to choose I'd have to choose the Raven dress, honestly the dark contrast against the brown and how it fades to a warmer earthy red/brown suits his colors, and markings perfectly. It also adds depth to the ringlet markings. The grove dress seems to cover, or almost cover the markings and you have to really be looking for the most part. I think it is because of how vibrant it is.
@Forway

Ah yes accents! Totally forgot about them atm. Maybe I try buying one, funnily enough, that would mean that I would spend even more treasure on him. It will probably be over 1 million or maybe even 2 million.

I especially am crazy for gold accents. I love them a lot. But maybe a soft flowery one would fit him instead.
@Forway

Ah yes accents! Totally forgot about them atm. Maybe I try buying one, funnily enough, that would mean that I would spend even more treasure on him. It will probably be over 1 million or maybe even 2 million.

I especially am crazy for gold accents. I love them a lot. But maybe a soft flowery one would fit him instead.
@Forway

Alright I'm choosing the Raven dress. After looking at it a little more I see that the Raven dress is a much better choice and look than the Grove one. It will be expensive but totally worth it.

The accent you chose for your derg totally fits him. I see you also love poison dragons a lot, your lair is filled with them everywhere. Also my favorite is Renenutetet. Her colors look great, and the thylacine blends in with her toxin secondary perfectly!
@Forway

Alright I'm choosing the Raven dress. After looking at it a little more I see that the Raven dress is a much better choice and look than the Grove one. It will be expensive but totally worth it.

The accent you chose for your derg totally fits him. I see you also love poison dragons a lot, your lair is filled with them everywhere. Also my favorite is Renenutetet. Her colors look great, and the thylacine blends in with her toxin secondary perfectly!
[center]I can't even get 1million t. x'D I probably have spent close to like 500-700k for one of my dergs, that was just for breed change, and the marking scrolls. I haven't even attempted to get his outfit in order. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55703193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557032/55703193_350.png[/img] [/url] An yes I LOVE the toxin/poison look, especially in midnight colors. I don't know why exactly, it just suits me. x'D It took me a while to figure out Kek's accent, since my internet is pretty horrid - finally got it to work though and that accent was the best fit I could possibly find. As for Renenutet she was the best female I had found for Sobek, he needed a girl. :P But her thylacine markings really do blend in well with her secondary, and oddly enough pretty decent for her primary too. I've had her so long that I don't even remember how much she was, probably not a lot, but ya'know, haha. For his accents, flowers would be amazing on him - though of course there could be a completely random accent you didn't even have in mind that works perfectly for him.
I can't even get 1million t. x'D I probably have spent close to like 500-700k for one of my dergs, that was just for breed change, and the marking scrolls. I haven't even attempted to get his outfit in order.

55703193_350.png

An yes I LOVE the toxin/poison look, especially in midnight colors. I don't know why exactly, it just suits me. x'D It took me a while to figure out Kek's accent, since my internet is pretty horrid - finally got it to work though and that accent was the best fit I could possibly find.

As for Renenutet she was the best female I had found for Sobek, he needed a girl. :P But her thylacine markings really do blend in well with her secondary, and oddly enough pretty decent for her primary too. I've had her so long that I don't even remember how much she was, probably not a lot, but ya'know, haha.

For his accents, flowers would be amazing on him - though of course there could be a completely random accent you didn't even have in mind that works perfectly for him.