Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Brew of Disaster (Uggo Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Beetlefix
Would you be interested in renting any of my hideous kiddos? I have lots of 'em!
@Beetlefix
Would you be interested in renting any of my hideous kiddos? I have lots of 'em!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
[quote name="Okamihowl" date="2019-10-14 12:27:56" ] Would you be interested in renting any of my hideous kiddos? I have lots of 'em! [/quote] @Okamihowl Is renting like, you get them for an x time, or... If so, mmmnnmm-maybe??
Okamihowl wrote on 2019-10-14 12:27:56:
@Okamihowl Is renting like, you get them for an x time, or...

If so, mmmnnmm-maybe??
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@Beetkefux Yup! You keep 'em until they've laid and hatched their eggs, and then I'll take 'em back!
@Beetkefux Yup! You keep 'em until they've laid and hatched their eggs, and then I'll take 'em back!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
[quote name="Okamihowl" date="2019-10-14 12:46:15" ] Yup! You keep 'em until they've laid and hatched their eggs, and then I'll take 'em back! [/quote] Interesting. Maybe I could do such, but because most of my dragons are near of laying eggs, hmm... Hm. (Basically not now, but maybe far in the future)
Okamihowl wrote on 2019-10-14 12:46:15:
Yup! You keep 'em until they've laid and hatched their eggs, and then I'll take 'em back!

Interesting. Maybe I could do such, but because most of my dragons are near of laying eggs, hmm... Hm.

(Basically not now, but maybe far in the future)
Please drink water.

[center]Smell the roses [emoji=rose size=1][/center] ------ @Porkpie747 | @Kavryn | @MissNevermind | @HolyShipper | @Antylamon | @MaeDae | @anteater | @DemonKid | @Ogrebooger | @tilkka | @Leopardmask | @Okamihowl ------- Here's some updates about my lair: 1. Long grew up! Tomorrow the same natural process happens to Bladders and Soap. 2. About that Earth egg... this is an embarrassing one, but I hatched it and... [b]it turned out to be something hardly ruinable[/b]. So basically the exact opposite happened in my case, I wanted a really ugly one but instead I got a pretty one. To those extra curious, I sold her to somebody - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=348621]SwankiestGarbage[/url] to be exact. ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348621&tab=dragon&did=56017414]Here's the dragon itself[/url]) 3. To easen the pain of that event, I was gifted a G1 by DemonKid! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560179/56017873_350.png[/img] [/url] This is [b]Ray[/b], a dragon with extraordinary speed. He's really cute, and now only needs Smoke! ------- Then the bits and bobs about breeding. I'm going to make a list on who gets eggs the fastest. Ones marked with a clover are the nearest, ones with a tree without leaves means that it takes long. Ones with a summer tree are here and there. [LIST] [*] Spleen + Sticker = 2 & 12 days [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [*] Buzzy + Basket = 7 & 8 days [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [*] Triangle + Tonsils = 5 & 3 days [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [*] Paper + Pop = [u]Breedable[/u] & 6 days [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [*] Kidneys + Klutz = 26 & 21 days [emoji=bare tree size=1] [*] Omen + Opera = 9 days & [u]Breedable[/u] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [*] Bubonic + Bladders = 12 & 25 days [emoji=bare tree size=1] [*] Pepperoni + Pajamas = 6 & 21 days [emoji=bare tree size=1] [*] Soap + Stefan = 20 & 11 days [emoji=bare tree size=1] [*] Huzzah + Hives = [u]Both Breedable[/u] [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [*] Lambsauce + Long = 11 & 9 days [emoji=flowering tree size=1] [*] Mallow + Medium = 7 & 4 days [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [/LIST] ------- Then an extra question, [b]should I get Ray a G1 GF, or leave him unbred[/b]? It would cost some amount to gene his GF, but then there's the aesthetic of having an unbred G1. --------- So yeah.
Smell the roses

@Porkpie747 | @Kavryn | @MissNevermind | @HolyShipper | @Antylamon | @MaeDae | @anteater | @DemonKid | @Ogrebooger | @tilkka | @Leopardmask | @Okamihowl
Here's some updates about my lair:

1. Long grew up! Tomorrow the same natural process happens to Bladders and Soap.

2. About that Earth egg... this is an embarrassing one, but I hatched it and... it turned out to be something hardly ruinable. So basically the exact opposite happened in my case, I wanted a really ugly one but instead I got a pretty one. To those extra curious, I sold her to somebody - SwankiestGarbage to be exact. (Here's the dragon itself)

3. To easen the pain of that event, I was gifted a G1 by DemonKid!

56017873_350.png

This is Ray, a dragon with extraordinary speed. He's really cute, and now only needs Smoke!
Then the bits and bobs about breeding. I'm going to make a list on who gets eggs the fastest. Ones marked with a clover are the nearest, ones with a tree without leaves means that it takes long. Ones with a summer tree are here and there.

• Spleen + Sticker = 2 & 12 days
  • Buzzy + Basket = 7 & 8 days
  • Triangle + Tonsils = 5 & 3 days
  • Paper + Pop = Breedable & 6 days
  • Kidneys + Klutz = 26 & 21 days
  • Omen + Opera = 9 days & Breedable
  • Bubonic + Bladders = 12 & 25 days
  • Pepperoni + Pajamas = 6 & 21 days
  • Soap + Stefan = 20 & 11 days
  • Huzzah + Hives = Both Breedable
  • Lambsauce + Long = 11 & 9 days
  • Mallow + Medium = 7 & 4 days

Then an extra question, should I get Ray a G1 GF, or leave him unbred? It would cost some amount to gene his GF, but then there's the aesthetic of having an unbred G1.
So yeah.
Please drink water.

@Beetlefix

Hello friend! Can I be added to the ping list?
@Beetlefix

[quote name="QweemOfChaos" date="2019-10-16 11:44:53"] Hello friend! Can I be added to the ping list? [/quote] Added!
QweemOfChaos wrote on 2019-10-16 11:44:53:

Added!
Please drink water.

Something Quick and Something Slow™

@Porkpie747 | @Kavryn | @MissNevermind | @HolyShipper | @Antylamon | @MaeDae | @anteater | @DemonKid | @Ogrebooger | @tilkka | @Leopardmask | @Okamihowl | @QweemOfChaos

The quick. Pajamas, Stefan and Lambsauce grew up! In three days Ray will have the same natural process.

The slow. I've gotten to that point where I only want to keep my current dragons. I only want to breed them now. You can still gift dragons to me, but I might not give them a mate. I'm now not in the mood of buying more.
Also, I feel kinda slipped with them?? By this I mean that they're just, dragons. Pixelated sprites, images, code. Maybe some loring could help? (In-case of those lore people, I usually tell lore when getting new dragons, but here's a list of some of my older dragons ideas)

I'm not, definitely not, saying that I would exalt them by an instant. That would be bad. All I'm saying is, I feel quite off with my dragons. Maybe this is just a today's feeling, y'know?

So yeah... kinda a sad one today, but maybe it'll resolve.
Something Quick and Something Slow™

@Porkpie747 | @Kavryn | @MissNevermind | @HolyShipper | @Antylamon | @MaeDae | @anteater | @DemonKid | @Ogrebooger | @tilkka | @Leopardmask | @Okamihowl | @QweemOfChaos

The quick. Pajamas, Stefan and Lambsauce grew up! In three days Ray will have the same natural process.

The slow. I've gotten to that point where I only want to keep my current dragons. I only want to breed them now. You can still gift dragons to me, but I might not give them a mate. I'm now not in the mood of buying more.
Also, I feel kinda slipped with them?? By this I mean that they're just, dragons. Pixelated sprites, images, code. Maybe some loring could help? (In-case of those lore people, I usually tell lore when getting new dragons, but here's a list of some of my older dragons ideas)

I'm not, definitely not, saying that I would exalt them by an instant. That would be bad. All I'm saying is, I feel quite off with my dragons. Maybe this is just a today's feeling, y'know?

So yeah... kinda a sad one today, but maybe it'll resolve.
Please drink water.

Ooo I’d not mind writing you lore sometime!! And that’s valid. We all have that happen... I forget the best thing to do (if there is a thing to even do) but don’t feel bad about it!
Ooo I’d not mind writing you lore sometime!! And that’s valid. We all have that happen... I forget the best thing to do (if there is a thing to even do) but don’t feel bad about it!
TBD
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2019-10-17 08:29:07" ] Ooo I’d not mind writing you lore sometime!! And that’s valid. We all have that happen... I forget the best thing to do (if there is a thing to even do) but don’t feel bad about it! [/quote] Mhm. Now I'm more enlighted, maybe I was just hungry. EDIT: Oh! I forgot to add to this, Lambsauce now has Safari instead of Basic as his Secondary!
DemonKid wrote on 2019-10-17 08:29:07:

Mhm.

Now I'm more enlighted, maybe I was just hungry.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot to add to this, Lambsauce now has Safari instead of Basic as his Secondary!
Please drink water.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8