Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interactive/SubStud] Princess Ashnyra
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55328731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553288/55328731_350.png[/img] [/url] A slender Gaoler lady with every fine dark or pale hair in place sits before you on the other side of the table. There's something elegant and otherworldly about her, but she doesn't have the confidence you might expect of someone like her. She's stiff and fluctuates between having her head bowed and curling slightly in on herself, and sitting tall and majestically. She's uneasy, and trying to project certain airs -- that's not something too difficult to figure out. She takes a quiet breath, and with all the certainty she can muster, levels her cold, beautiful, and strange eyes upon you. Her tone is even, betraying none of her uncertainty. "If you are here, then you must be interested in me. Please, tell me about yourself. Why should I choose you?" ----- Hi! Interested in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2744106]Gaolitchshade subspecies[/url] but not sure how to acquire one of your own? Maybe this is your first time hearing about it and you're intrigued. Maybe you just think Ashnyra here is pretty, or want a Naomi descendant. Well, as you may be able to tell by now, I'm studding this pretty Gaolitchshade Princess! If your Gaoler lad is interested, Ashnyra very well may decide to nest with him. The kids that hatch from that nest will be Gaolitchshades, and not just any Gaolitchshades, but descendants of the Shadeglitch King himself: Alioetheus, Ashnyra's father! Once the kids hatch, Ashnyra will move on, leaving their care and education to their father and to the Shade itself. Due to the nature of her mission and how she's going about it, she is unlikely to nest with the same man twice. Caveats: 1. She'll only go on Ice, Arcane, or Shadow nests, because those are the elements for the Gaolitchshade subspecies. If I have the lair space, I will host the nest and the kids will be Ice elemented. (However, I almost never have enough lair space for anything.) - Update! TrashMomma has agreed to host nests for those who want Arcane Gaolitchshades! 2. If you want a Gaolitchshade kid, please try to make sure her and your boy's kids will fit into the Gaolitchshade color ranges. The ranges are pretty broad, so this shouldn't be too hard. (Ashnyra is more likely to pick a man who fits the color range if there are multiple contenders (since the main reason she is doing this is to produce more Gaolitchshades) though for her, the most attractive quality is actually in how kind or gentle he is towards her. This doesn't mean she'll choose a kind man over an impartial one, though, since she also is trying not to get too attached.) 3. We can work out how many hatchlings you get to/want to keep out of the nest on a case-by-case basis (especially since egg numbers are 1-5 and generated randomly.) We can even discuss the particulars after the kids hatch, if you want, since I know the pre-hatch and post-hatch feelings can fluctuate dramatically. 4. AS SOON AS the kids have hatched, please send Ashnyra back to me via 1-way CR if I sent her over to you. [b]Right now, Ashnyra's studding service is FREE![/b] I may charge a studding fee later down the line (at which point I'll link to a similar thread in Dragon Sales), so the best time to get a kid from her is NOW! How do you sign up? Simple! Post the Gaoler boy who's interested in Ashnyra in this thread. You can either write an rp-style interaction (keep it FR safe!) or just ask for the stud. Please note whether you can host the nest or not, and what element the nest is. If you're borrowing someone else's nest, please mention that, too, and show me the nest that she'll be on. Since breeding cooldown is a thing, I may not be able to stud Ashnyra to you. Per breeding cooldown, Ashnyra will pick her preference out of the contenders, and I'll keep a pinglist of those who weren't picked for after her breeding cooldown is complete again. Please tell me if you want to be added to/removed from the pinglist. And that's it! Now, let's see those Gaoler lads! (Please ping me) ----- Ashnyra's Breeding Status I may start looking for mates for Ashnyra before her breeding cooldown is done just so that there's time for people to sign up. Ashnyra is currently... - [b]OFF[/b] cooldown - [b]LOOKING[/b] for mates Pinglist: ----- For those JUST wanting an interaction: This is fine, too! She'll talk to your dragon, whether it turns into a studding situation or not! :D ----- Have a Gaoler lady you want to get Gaolitchshades from? Ashnyra has a brother who is also a stud! Here's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2752405]Prince Regis[/url]' studding page.

55328731_350.png

A slender Gaoler lady with every fine dark or pale hair in place sits before you on the other side of the table. There's something elegant and otherworldly about her, but she doesn't have the confidence you might expect of someone like her. She's stiff and fluctuates between having her head bowed and curling slightly in on herself, and sitting tall and majestically. She's uneasy, and trying to project certain airs -- that's not something too difficult to figure out.

She takes a quiet breath, and with all the certainty she can muster, levels her cold, beautiful, and strange eyes upon you. Her tone is even, betraying none of her uncertainty. "If you are here, then you must be interested in me. Please, tell me about yourself. Why should I choose you?"

Hi! Interested in the Gaolitchshade subspecies but not sure how to acquire one of your own? Maybe this is your first time hearing about it and you're intrigued. Maybe you just think Ashnyra here is pretty, or want a Naomi descendant.
Well, as you may be able to tell by now, I'm studding this pretty Gaolitchshade Princess! If your Gaoler lad is interested, Ashnyra very well may decide to nest with him. The kids that hatch from that nest will be Gaolitchshades, and not just any Gaolitchshades, but descendants of the Shadeglitch King himself: Alioetheus, Ashnyra's father!
Once the kids hatch, Ashnyra will move on, leaving their care and education to their father and to the Shade itself. Due to the nature of her mission and how she's going about it, she is unlikely to nest with the same man twice.

Caveats:
1. She'll only go on Ice, Arcane, or Shadow nests, because those are the elements for the Gaolitchshade subspecies. If I have the lair space, I will host the nest and the kids will be Ice elemented. (However, I almost never have enough lair space for anything.)
- Update! TrashMomma has agreed to host nests for those who want Arcane Gaolitchshades!
2. If you want a Gaolitchshade kid, please try to make sure her and your boy's kids will fit into the Gaolitchshade color ranges. The ranges are pretty broad, so this shouldn't be too hard. (Ashnyra is more likely to pick a man who fits the color range if there are multiple contenders (since the main reason she is doing this is to produce more Gaolitchshades) though for her, the most attractive quality is actually in how kind or gentle he is towards her. This doesn't mean she'll choose a kind man over an impartial one, though, since she also is trying not to get too attached.)
3. We can work out how many hatchlings you get to/want to keep out of the nest on a case-by-case basis (especially since egg numbers are 1-5 and generated randomly.) We can even discuss the particulars after the kids hatch, if you want, since I know the pre-hatch and post-hatch feelings can fluctuate dramatically.
4. AS SOON AS the kids have hatched, please send Ashnyra back to me via 1-way CR if I sent her over to you.

Right now, Ashnyra's studding service is FREE!
I may charge a studding fee later down the line (at which point I'll link to a similar thread in Dragon Sales), so the best time to get a kid from her is NOW!

How do you sign up? Simple! Post the Gaoler boy who's interested in Ashnyra in this thread. You can either write an rp-style interaction (keep it FR safe!) or just ask for the stud. Please note whether you can host the nest or not, and what element the nest is. If you're borrowing someone else's nest, please mention that, too, and show me the nest that she'll be on.

Since breeding cooldown is a thing, I may not be able to stud Ashnyra to you. Per breeding cooldown, Ashnyra will pick her preference out of the contenders, and I'll keep a pinglist of those who weren't picked for after her breeding cooldown is complete again. Please tell me if you want to be added to/removed from the pinglist.

And that's it! Now, let's see those Gaoler lads!
(Please ping me)

Ashnyra's Breeding Status

I may start looking for mates for Ashnyra before her breeding cooldown is done just so that there's time for people to sign up.

Ashnyra is currently...
- OFF cooldown
- LOOKING for mates

Pinglist:

For those JUST wanting an interaction:

This is fine, too! She'll talk to your dragon, whether it turns into a studding situation or not! :D

Have a Gaoler lady you want to get Gaolitchshades from? Ashnyra has a brother who is also a stud! Here's Prince Regis' studding page.
@Cryoluxa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55212889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552129/55212889_350.png[/img] [/url] Kannin looked at the other for a moment with something resembling curiosity in his cold pale eyes, he was curious, he had not expected to meet another dragon much less one so lovely. he wracked his mind for who she might be and finally remembered the rumors he had heard, he bowed his massive head in respect. "Forgive my rudeness I had not expected to meet another dragon, much less one I have only heard rumors about." he rumbled "I am Kannin, I'm a creature of sorts currently living in the Tangled woods." he explained lightly. "Truth to tell there isn't much to say about me, I'm a... unusual wentiko I suppose is the easiest explanation." he shifted a bit uncomfortably yes that was what he was for the moment or at least it sounded right. "I am more in control of myself for the moment than many of my kind for the time at least." He tilted his head "Forgive me if I am not the most interesting of your suitors, I don't usually do this and I'm about as good at flirting as a stone wall, but you are a lovely dragoness." he offered honestly. (Hello, I plan on registering Kannin to the Wentiko subspecies as a Revenant, but he needs some work first. he will have lore I just haven't worked on it yet.)
@Cryoluxa

55212889_350.png

Kannin looked at the other for a moment with something resembling curiosity in his cold pale eyes, he was curious, he had not expected to meet another dragon much less one so lovely. he wracked his mind for who she might be and finally remembered the rumors he had heard, he bowed his massive head in respect.

"Forgive my rudeness I had not expected to meet another dragon, much less one I have only heard rumors about." he rumbled "I am Kannin, I'm a creature of sorts currently living in the Tangled woods." he explained lightly.

"Truth to tell there isn't much to say about me, I'm a... unusual wentiko I suppose is the easiest explanation." he shifted a bit uncomfortably yes that was what he was for the moment or at least it sounded right. "I am more in control of myself for the moment than many of my kind for the time at least."
He tilted his head "Forgive me if I am not the most interesting of your suitors, I don't usually do this and I'm about as good at flirting as a stone wall, but you are a lovely dragoness." he offered honestly.

(Hello, I plan on registering Kannin to the Wentiko subspecies as a Revenant, but he needs some work first. he will have lore I just haven't worked on it yet.)
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

(( No problem at all! Also, welcome! :D You have a nice lad, there. I'm not very familiar with that subspecies, but I've seen the tread for it from time to time. Gaolers that fell under both could be really interesting, though, I think! ))

"Thank you," she replied, dipping her head in a distant formality, "You do not need to deprecate yourself, however."

That topic kind of halted there as she moved onto the next, sliding her frosty, dark-sclera gaze to look him over. He was sturdy-looking, at least. Her brother would probably approve on that count, not that it was the only count that mattered. "Please tell me about 'your kind.' What are wendigos like normally? What are their habits and ambitions? And how alike to these traits are your own?"

Momentarily, her discomfort came into view as her jaw tightened and she shifted a little. "And...what is that you heard about me?"
@RogueDemon

(( No problem at all! Also, welcome! :D You have a nice lad, there. I'm not very familiar with that subspecies, but I've seen the tread for it from time to time. Gaolers that fell under both could be really interesting, though, I think! ))

"Thank you," she replied, dipping her head in a distant formality, "You do not need to deprecate yourself, however."

That topic kind of halted there as she moved onto the next, sliding her frosty, dark-sclera gaze to look him over. He was sturdy-looking, at least. Her brother would probably approve on that count, not that it was the only count that mattered. "Please tell me about 'your kind.' What are wendigos like normally? What are their habits and ambitions? And how alike to these traits are your own?"

Momentarily, her discomfort came into view as her jaw tightened and she shifted a little. "And...what is that you heard about me?"
@Cryoluxa

(Thank you! and it's a interesting subspecies, I thought it might be an interesting mix lore wise. right at the moment I'm playing with an idea for Kannin being more sentient at times, I might have impulse bought Kannin when I saw your thread because of a idea or two I had for some interesting lore. :3)

Kannin smiled a bit, he was oddly friendly for someone who claimed to be a wentiko "Wentikos are cannibalistic creatures, usually born of loosing one's mind nder the ice we lived so long under or being bitten as I was. there is a constant gnawing hunger that is never satisfied, as for ambition for many it is to keep the hunger at bay and many times that includes eating dragons that they catch. they usually live in wooded areas and hunt any unfortunate enough to wander into their path, terrifying those who wander into their territory by mimicking voices." he explained.

"I am odd because I have more moments of sanity for the time being than many of my kind, I wander the Tangled woods more often than not, keeping my portion of the territory I share with two others of my kind. although wentikos are usually solitary Draird and Dessa share the area with me, they seem to hear the Shade more than I do for the moment and it drives their insanity." he explained "My ambitions are rather simple, keep the ever present hunger at bay and find a way to keep what sanity I have, even on a temporary basis so I remember those important to me."
@Cryoluxa

(Thank you! and it's a interesting subspecies, I thought it might be an interesting mix lore wise. right at the moment I'm playing with an idea for Kannin being more sentient at times, I might have impulse bought Kannin when I saw your thread because of a idea or two I had for some interesting lore. :3)

Kannin smiled a bit, he was oddly friendly for someone who claimed to be a wentiko "Wentikos are cannibalistic creatures, usually born of loosing one's mind nder the ice we lived so long under or being bitten as I was. there is a constant gnawing hunger that is never satisfied, as for ambition for many it is to keep the hunger at bay and many times that includes eating dragons that they catch. they usually live in wooded areas and hunt any unfortunate enough to wander into their path, terrifying those who wander into their territory by mimicking voices." he explained.

"I am odd because I have more moments of sanity for the time being than many of my kind, I wander the Tangled woods more often than not, keeping my portion of the territory I share with two others of my kind. although wentikos are usually solitary Draird and Dessa share the area with me, they seem to hear the Shade more than I do for the moment and it drives their insanity." he explained "My ambitions are rather simple, keep the ever present hunger at bay and find a way to keep what sanity I have, even on a temporary basis so I remember those important to me."
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

"The Shade is...making them insane?" Ashnyra asked, seeming to have difficulty grasping the idea. She wasn't afraid, but rather, confused. She gave a light shake of her head, dismissing the confusion, her eyes closed. "They must not be listening to it... This world, as it is, could bring anyone to insanity, yet dragons seem to see everything as normal. While what is normal to the Shade...must likewise be difficult for dragon minds to accept."

She looked back to the dragon before her. "I suppose I am odd among my kind... I cannot hear the Shade as clearly as my parents or siblings can... I guess you and I are both odd, being more dragon-like than others like us."

Her brow furrowed in thought as her eyes slipped away again. "Hmm... I wonder...if we Gaolitchshades are the key... If it is an inability to understand the Shade that is driving your kind to insanity, then perhaps we can somehow help... Maybe, in some way, we can guide your minds to harmony with the Shade. I don't know if it is possible...or how it could be accomplished...but perhaps..."
@RogueDemon

"The Shade is...making them insane?" Ashnyra asked, seeming to have difficulty grasping the idea. She wasn't afraid, but rather, confused. She gave a light shake of her head, dismissing the confusion, her eyes closed. "They must not be listening to it... This world, as it is, could bring anyone to insanity, yet dragons seem to see everything as normal. While what is normal to the Shade...must likewise be difficult for dragon minds to accept."

She looked back to the dragon before her. "I suppose I am odd among my kind... I cannot hear the Shade as clearly as my parents or siblings can... I guess you and I are both odd, being more dragon-like than others like us."

Her brow furrowed in thought as her eyes slipped away again. "Hmm... I wonder...if we Gaolitchshades are the key... If it is an inability to understand the Shade that is driving your kind to insanity, then perhaps we can somehow help... Maybe, in some way, we can guide your minds to harmony with the Shade. I don't know if it is possible...or how it could be accomplished...but perhaps..."
@Cryoluxa

Kannin tilted his head "I don't know if all of my kind loose their sanity, but Draird and Dessa did from what I understand, Draird is more coherent than Dessa is and so can answer more abut his situation, but his parents were also wentikos so he and Dessa differ in that she became a wentiko later in life." he admitted. "Normal is a matter of perception from what I've come to understand and other perceptions can be difficult to understand if one does not have an open mind or does not want to listen."

The big male smiled a bit "Being odd is not necessarily a bad thing or at least I have never seen it as a bad thing." he said, pale blue eyes bright.

"Anything is worth trying although I believe the older wendigos may be to lost in the madness and hunger to be truly helped and then there are others who are simply too feral to be safe to approach." he said.
@Cryoluxa

Kannin tilted his head "I don't know if all of my kind loose their sanity, but Draird and Dessa did from what I understand, Draird is more coherent than Dessa is and so can answer more abut his situation, but his parents were also wentikos so he and Dessa differ in that she became a wentiko later in life." he admitted. "Normal is a matter of perception from what I've come to understand and other perceptions can be difficult to understand if one does not have an open mind or does not want to listen."

The big male smiled a bit "Being odd is not necessarily a bad thing or at least I have never seen it as a bad thing." he said, pale blue eyes bright.

"Anything is worth trying although I believe the older wendigos may be to lost in the madness and hunger to be truly helped and then there are others who are simply too feral to be safe to approach." he said.
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

"If their minds can find peace in the Shade's collective consciousness, then I wish for it," Ashnyra replied, her voice still as quiet as it had been throughout the conversation. She gave her head a light shake, refocusing on the topic at hand. "You have made me aware of so much I was ignorant to before. I thank you for that. I will consider you as an option, and will let you know at the proper time if I will return with you for a time. However..."

She raised her eyes to him again. "I still am curious as to what you had previously heard about me."
@RogueDemon

"If their minds can find peace in the Shade's collective consciousness, then I wish for it," Ashnyra replied, her voice still as quiet as it had been throughout the conversation. She gave her head a light shake, refocusing on the topic at hand. "You have made me aware of so much I was ignorant to before. I thank you for that. I will consider you as an option, and will let you know at the proper time if I will return with you for a time. However..."

She raised her eyes to him again. "I still am curious as to what you had previously heard about me."
@Cryoluxa
(Sorry my little cousins came over and wanted to 'help' type so I hopped off, thought I had put that in the second response. XD)

Kannin inclined his head although he could no hear the whispers as the other two could yet he wasn't sure what she described was a bad thing and then smiled lightly "I have heard bits and pieces mostly, that you are more kind than would be expected of what is known of Gaolitchshades, more approachable." he said "As I said what I know is largely what others talk of while wandering." he said.
@Cryoluxa
(Sorry my little cousins came over and wanted to 'help' type so I hopped off, thought I had put that in the second response. XD)

Kannin inclined his head although he could no hear the whispers as the other two could yet he wasn't sure what she described was a bad thing and then smiled lightly "I have heard bits and pieces mostly, that you are more kind than would be expected of what is known of Gaolitchshades, more approachable." he said "As I said what I know is largely what others talk of while wandering." he said.
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon

"I...did not even know that others knew of me. Though, given the Shade's collective...I suppose that should have been obvious," she replied, blushing in embarrassment with her head bowed.
@RogueDemon

"I...did not even know that others knew of me. Though, given the Shade's collective...I suppose that should have been obvious," she replied, blushing in embarrassment with her head bowed.
@Cryoluxa

"One who pays attention to what the shade says is all it would take to start such rumors." he said and then smiled again "I'm glad word traveled to the Tangled woods, I haven't had someone to speak with for a long time." he said honestly.
@Cryoluxa

"One who pays attention to what the shade says is all it would take to start such rumors." he said and then smiled again "I'm glad word traveled to the Tangled woods, I haven't had someone to speak with for a long time." he said honestly.
42rDdHA.png
1 2 3 4 5