Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gene help (looking for wintercoat gene)
I have just obtained a triple midnight basic male Gaoler, which is one of my dream dragons! the thing is, I really want him to have the wintercoat gene, I was wondering if anyone had it for sale?
I have just obtained a triple midnight basic male Gaoler, which is one of my dream dragons! the thing is, I really want him to have the wintercoat gene, I was wondering if anyone had it for sale?
madABq2.png
i shall ne'er be tousled again!
exe or v . she/her . 21+ . art shop
@execuite c: You can get it for less than regular MP price on the auction house right now. If you want the full dom discount price find a dom shop in the items for sale forum.
Alternatively there are 3 triple midnight male goalers here with wintercoat for 20 gems which would be a cheaper option even if you change the other two genes: http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_gender=0&d_breed=17&d_tertgene=34&d_body=11&d_pattern=XXX&collapse=1
@execuite c: You can get it for less than regular MP price on the auction house right now. If you want the full dom discount price find a dom shop in the items for sale forum.
Alternatively there are 3 triple midnight male goalers here with wintercoat for 20 gems which would be a cheaper option even if you change the other two genes: http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_gender=0&d_breed=17&d_tertgene=34&d_body=11&d_pattern=XXX&collapse=1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin im kinda new to FR i have no idea how to find genes in the auction house! could you help me out with that?
@lonin im kinda new to FR i have no idea how to find genes in the auction house! could you help me out with that?
madABq2.png
@execuite
As a heads up, if you're looking for items, you should post in Items For Sale!

This forum is Dragon Share, which is mostly used to show off dragons you've gotten, hope to one day have, etc. Or play games where users compliment, rate, etc. dragons.

To find genes in the Auction House, you'll want to click on the Specialty tab! That's there you'll find genes, breed change scrolls, forum vistas, and renaming scrolls.

Just type in the name of the gene your searching for (doesn't have to be the full name. For instance, just typing "winter" will bring up Wintercoat."). Then it'll arrange everything from the cheapest listing to the highest automatically.

Gem listings are always first. Then treasure.
@execuite
As a heads up, if you're looking for items, you should post in Items For Sale!

This forum is Dragon Share, which is mostly used to show off dragons you've gotten, hope to one day have, etc. Or play games where users compliment, rate, etc. dragons.

To find genes in the Auction House, you'll want to click on the Specialty tab! That's there you'll find genes, breed change scrolls, forum vistas, and renaming scrolls.

Just type in the name of the gene your searching for (doesn't have to be the full name. For instance, just typing "winter" will bring up Wintercoat."). Then it'll arrange everything from the cheapest listing to the highest automatically.

Gem listings are always first. Then treasure.
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@lassavus
than you so much, sorry for cluttering the forums im new to all this. ill delete this thread in a bit!
@lassavus
than you so much, sorry for cluttering the forums im new to all this. ill delete this thread in a bit!
madABq2.png
@execuite

Welcome^^
And no worries! Everyone was new to this at some point! :D
@execuite

Welcome^^
And no worries! Everyone was new to this at some point! :D
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.