Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | When you hatch those dragons...
1 2
[center]And they look like they can't be saved, but then you suddenly come across an amazing scry in the workshop and can't exalt them anymore :-: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54610927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546110/54610927_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=32&auth=532d4f0b3bbbe770457bbf4cf171be9ce3f2d960&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He looks like a bog in the night time or sunset... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54610925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546110/54610925_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=22&auth=8436a8d05e2940f7bc1856c205c7031315fb3e67&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pretty looking bird... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54610926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546110/54610926_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=152&auth=3e0aebf4a83afd322c20bd615fcd707231076d71&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I don't even know but he's [i]beautiful[/i]... I regret scrying them because I still have to exalt them :-: No one would buy them to unlock their potential, the only thing they'd be good for is fodder in the eyes of others. Allow me to tell you one of the things that I find sad. The fact that people sell all these pretty and stunning dragons for such low prices, as fodder, without seeing the potential in them and realizing they have more to them than what it looks like on the outside... It's sad, really. It makes me sad... I get that people need space and the dragons won't sell for higher, and wow we need that [i]space[/i] but... that doesn't make it any less sad to see... Don't you agree?[/center]
And they look like they can't be saved, but then you suddenly come across an amazing scry in the workshop and can't exalt them anymore :-:

54610927_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=12&winggene=24&wings=32&auth=532d4f0b3bbbe770457bbf4cf171be9ce3f2d960&dummyext=prev.png

He looks like a bog in the night time or sunset...

54610925_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=24&winggene=24&wings=22&auth=8436a8d05e2940f7bc1856c205c7031315fb3e67&dummyext=prev.png

Pretty looking bird...

54610926_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=152&auth=3e0aebf4a83afd322c20bd615fcd707231076d71&dummyext=prev.png

I don't even know but he's beautiful...

I regret scrying them because I still have to exalt them :-: No one would buy them to unlock their potential, the only thing they'd be good for is fodder in the eyes of others.

Allow me to tell you one of the things that I find sad.

The fact that people sell all these pretty and stunning dragons for such low prices, as fodder, without seeing the potential in them and realizing they have more to them than what it looks like on the outside... It's sad, really. It makes me sad... I get that people need space and the dragons won't sell for higher, and wow we need that space but... that doesn't make it any less sad to see...

Don't you agree?
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Quetzalmuse If you still have him, how much for that 3rd one? I really like that Scry for him!
@Quetzalmuse If you still have him, how much for that 3rd one? I really like that Scry for him!
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre

None of them are on the ah at the moment, so if you want to put forwards a price you can! I haven't really got a set price for any of them yet.

(Also. Love your name, and that picture in your sig. Monster hunter for the win, Stygian Zinogre is terrifying :'))
@StygianZinogre

None of them are on the ah at the moment, so if you want to put forwards a price you can! I haven't really got a set price for any of them yet.

(Also. Love your name, and that picture in your sig. Monster hunter for the win, Stygian Zinogre is terrifying :'))
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Quetzalmuse Is 15,000 treasure ok?
@Quetzalmuse Is 15,000 treasure ok?
KFD4SqC.jpg
Yeah it sucks. Heck a lot of dragons I've found on the AH are lovely! (E.G A Coatl in my lair called Yagil.)

I really feel like if people have a good amount of space they should at least roll the dice in the scrying workshop with their fodder. That's my views on it anyways.

Not like I have space anyways
Yeah it sucks. Heck a lot of dragons I've found on the AH are lovely! (E.G A Coatl in my lair called Yagil.)

I really feel like if people have a good amount of space they should at least roll the dice in the scrying workshop with their fodder. That's my views on it anyways.

Not like I have space anyways
qwq
@Quetzalmuse I’m going to put that Scry you made into his bio, but I’m a little lost as to what his tertiary gene is. Is it stained?
@Quetzalmuse I’m going to put that Scry you made into his bio, but I’m a little lost as to what his tertiary gene is. Is it stained?
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre

It is indeed stained!

@NotChoco

Agreed!! Every time I go to buy a new dragon cause I feel like looking around the ah, I always buy fodder dragons that I see with potential! Always, before I exalt a dragon, I play around with them in them workshop to see if they’d have potential. And you know what I’ve found funny? Is the fact that literally every dragon I’ve put into the workshop so far (WILDLY DIFFERENT genes, impossible looking) has come out with a scry that makes them look beautiful.

I just wish people would see the potential!! That skydancer girl in my loreless section, Wolven? She was at 5000t. 5000t!!
@StygianZinogre

It is indeed stained!

@NotChoco

Agreed!! Every time I go to buy a new dragon cause I feel like looking around the ah, I always buy fodder dragons that I see with potential! Always, before I exalt a dragon, I play around with them in them workshop to see if they’d have potential. And you know what I’ve found funny? Is the fact that literally every dragon I’ve put into the workshop so far (WILDLY DIFFERENT genes, impossible looking) has come out with a scry that makes them look beautiful.

I just wish people would see the potential!! That skydancer girl in my loreless section, Wolven? She was at 5000t. 5000t!!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

That first Swamp/Jade is v cute actually :o Would you be interested in trading him for fodder?
@QuetzalMuse

That first Swamp/Jade is v cute actually :o Would you be interested in trading him for fodder?
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
@Marmol

I don’t have any space for any other dragons at the moment, unfortunately. The reason I might need to exalt them is because I just don’t have the space to keep them. (If by trade for fodder you mean trade dragon for dragon).

I’d be fine with selling him, so long as he doesn’t get exalted for the sake of fodder. I’d put the price for him at 12,000t or 12g. Something low.
@Marmol

I don’t have any space for any other dragons at the moment, unfortunately. The reason I might need to exalt them is because I just don’t have the space to keep them. (If by trade for fodder you mean trade dragon for dragon).

I’d be fine with selling him, so long as he doesn’t get exalted for the sake of fodder. I’d put the price for him at 12,000t or 12g. Something low.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
The good side to that is that even brand new players can get beautiful dragons very easily. The first dragon I ever bought (this guy) cost about 4kt and I still think he's pretty. In fact, I still look through fodder in the AH for nice dragons to buy, and that's where a good chunk of my permas are from.

But the fact is that genes are really expensive. Sure, that fodder dragon would be beautiful if you gave them new genes, but for a fraction of the price you could buy a dragon that's just as good. I've definitely re-gened fodder that I hatched or bought, but it's simply too expensive to do so regularly.

Still, I consider the existence of fodder a wonderful opportunity. No matter how broke you are, you can still get beautiful dragons. I can buy a new dragon every day if I want. It isn't sad at all!
The good side to that is that even brand new players can get beautiful dragons very easily. The first dragon I ever bought (this guy) cost about 4kt and I still think he's pretty. In fact, I still look through fodder in the AH for nice dragons to buy, and that's where a good chunk of my permas are from.

But the fact is that genes are really expensive. Sure, that fodder dragon would be beautiful if you gave them new genes, but for a fraction of the price you could buy a dragon that's just as good. I've definitely re-gened fodder that I hatched or bought, but it's simply too expensive to do so regularly.

Still, I consider the existence of fodder a wonderful opportunity. No matter how broke you are, you can still get beautiful dragons. I can buy a new dragon every day if I want. It isn't sad at all!
yWVIirM.png
1 2