Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me get blossom by sponsoring a pair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Pls sponsor some of my pairs i got!! [b][i]1332 kt/ggems/treasure donated so far! [/i][/b] You can look in my pairs lair tab, and choose which one. Or you can just look, thats fine too. If theres a better thread for this, let me know! Anyways heres the boy that needs blossom - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54223577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542236/54223577_350.png[/img] [/url] Onto the rewards! Gems are preferred, but i’ll take treasure too. And pretty much anything. (Though my wip blossom pair, the xxx banana, is still a wip and most funds will go to getting him his blossom.) 5kt/g- gets you one hatchie from that pair! (Except my banana gaolers) @/vanillaa - Nico and Lavender (List of those who wanna sponsor and what pair) 10kt/g - a hatchie again! Maybe some extra stuff tossed in there. @/SSSalutis @/izevm 15kt/g - more hatchie. 20kt/g - you get the gist. @/ProbablyAlien - Nico and Lavender @/xXIceWolfXx - Nico and Lavender @/Eizen - Averie and Katrun (Starmap/Stained) @/junu - Nico and Lavender Anyways, this goes up until around 100+kt/g. If you donate this much, i owe you my life. @/melethestel - Raigi and Akhila 1000+kt/g gets you a hatchie from the blossom pair once i breed them after my boy gets blossom!! Thanks, to anyone that donates. Any amount is appreciated, and I also accept items on my wishlist in my bio <3 Sorry theres not much rewards, I can try my best to add things,,
Pls sponsor some of my pairs i got!!

1332 kt/ggems/treasure donated so far!

You can look in my pairs lair tab, and choose which one. Or you can just look, thats fine too.

If theres a better thread for this, let me know!

Anyways heres the boy that needs blossom -

54223577_350.png

Onto the rewards! Gems are preferred, but i’ll take treasure too. And pretty much anything. (Though my wip blossom pair, the xxx banana, is still a wip and most funds will go to getting him his blossom.)

5kt/g- gets you one hatchie from that pair! (Except my banana gaolers)

@/vanillaa - Nico and Lavender

(List of those who wanna sponsor and what pair)

10kt/g - a hatchie again! Maybe some extra stuff tossed in there.

@/SSSalutis
@/izevm

15kt/g - more hatchie.

20kt/g - you get the gist.

@/ProbablyAlien - Nico and Lavender
@/xXIceWolfXx - Nico and Lavender
@/Eizen - Averie and Katrun (Starmap/Stained)
@/junu - Nico and Lavender

Anyways, this goes up until around 100+kt/g. If you donate this much, i owe you my life.

@/melethestel - Raigi and Akhila

1000+kt/g gets you a hatchie from the blossom pair once i breed them after my boy gets blossom!!

Thanks, to anyone that donates. Any amount is appreciated, and I also accept items on my wishlist in my bio <3

Sorry theres not much rewards, I can try my best to add things,,

56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
also i am subbed!! Another thing - it would be appreciated if you replied here so i know if you wanna sponsor!
also i am subbed!! Another thing - it would be appreciated if you replied here so i know if you wanna sponsor!
Bumps are very much appreciated!
Bumps are very much appreciated!
I'll sponsor! I can pitch in 20g ^^

I'd love to get just 1 kiddo from Nico and Lavender's next nest :D
I'll sponsor! I can pitch in 20g ^^

I'd love to get just 1 kiddo from Nico and Lavender's next nest :D
5Ll7z9k.gif gntAsmi.gif JDmeCBp.png 7v3Oj4d.png
Thank you very much!! Ill ping you when they have their next nest :3 @ProbablyAlien
Thank you very much!! Ill ping you when they have their next nest :3 @ProbablyAlien
Awesome! Thanks! ^^
Awesome! Thanks! ^^
5Ll7z9k.gif gntAsmi.gif JDmeCBp.png 7v3Oj4d.png
I can toss 20k treasure! I’ll have to agree, Nico and Lavender look lovely, I’d love one of their hatchies :)
I can toss 20k treasure! I’ll have to agree, Nico and Lavender look lovely, I’d love one of their hatchies :)
+2 FR time
he/they
Okay!! Thank you so much!! Nico and Lavender are my childs, and they do have quite the purple! Ill ping you when they have their next nest! @xXIceWolfXx
Okay!! Thank you so much!! Nico and Lavender are my childs, and they do have quite the purple! Ill ping you when they have their next nest! @xXIceWolfXx
I would love to get a hatchling with both stained and starmap from Averie and Katrun.
Can toss 20g or even a few more if this is too specific
I would love to get a hatchling with both stained and starmap from Averie and Katrun.
Can toss 20g or even a few more if this is too specific
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o4_250.png I'm not english native, so my english isn't perfect, please bear with me.
Yeah!! Thanks! I can try to see if they get a stained and starmap hatchie when they have their next nest. @Eizen
Yeah!! Thanks! I can try to see if they get a stained and starmap hatchie when they have their next nest. @Eizen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13