Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | What Genes Exemplify Your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Gladewalker @artemiswanderer Well, I took your advice and decided to look for a new pair to replace those two because of those terts- and the Wildclaw sold instantly and is now dressed so I guess he was destined for someone else <3 Look at him now, he looks so happy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13515213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135153/13515213_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gladewalker @artemiswanderer

Well, I took your advice and decided to look for a new pair to replace those two because of those terts- and the Wildclaw sold instantly and is now dressed so I guess he was destined for someone else <3

Look at him now, he looks so happy:

13515213_350.png
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@scalymaiden

I’m my opinion, the most naturesque genes are the simpler, more natural genes, like ones based off real animals. Aka python, morph, jaguar, tigre, safari, etc. With the exceptions of wasp and bee.
@scalymaiden

I’m my opinion, the most naturesque genes are the simpler, more natural genes, like ones based off real animals. Aka python, morph, jaguar, tigre, safari, etc. With the exceptions of wasp and bee.
Wassup my bros
@ScalyMaiden Late but- I personally don't find the spinner there very fitting. Pinstripe can work, can fit the more circusy side of shadow. I don't like the contour really either. I'd say morph and firefly/runes/capsule (something glowing like the mushrooms). But, it is your dragon, don't think you can't do what you want with it- just saying what I think would be more shadowy; [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=4&auth=e93776dc9fee0f3ee3209e863b07464dd09a2156&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As for the boy, I like the morph or the trail, either works. The tert though seems to be unfortunate no matter what. not really a shadow color. (and multigaze would be cool, sad they aren't more hereditary).
@ScalyMaiden Late but- I personally don't find the spinner there very fitting. Pinstripe can work, can fit the more circusy side of shadow. I don't like the contour really either. I'd say morph and firefly/runes/capsule (something glowing like the mushrooms). But, it is your dragon, don't think you can't do what you want with it- just saying what I think would be more shadowy;
dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=4&auth=e93776dc9fee0f3ee3209e863b07464dd09a2156&dummyext=prev.png
As for the boy, I like the morph or the trail, either works. The tert though seems to be unfortunate no matter what. not really a shadow color. (and multigaze would be cool, sad they aren't more hereditary).
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@DragonArbock

Yeah, with her being on lighter side overall, and him having the thistle tert, I kind of need to lean into the circus-y side of shadow a bit. They have a pretty nice range together though
@DragonArbock

Yeah, with her being on lighter side overall, and him having the thistle tert, I kind of need to lean into the circus-y side of shadow a bit. They have a pretty nice range together though
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden Yeah that's understandable. The tert range will have a lot of more purple purples. Thistle confuses me as to why it's so brown.
@ScalyMaiden Yeah that's understandable. The tert range will have a lot of more purple purples. Thistle confuses me as to why it's so brown.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@DragonArbock

Yeah. Someday I might add a pair that is more the dark part of shadow- blacks with maybe a ghost tert- but those won't be gen1s and that's way in the future. This is already a huge undertaking, lol
@DragonArbock

Yeah. Someday I might add a pair that is more the dark part of shadow- blacks with maybe a ghost tert- but those won't be gen1s and that's way in the future. This is already a huge undertaking, lol
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@MissNevermind @UVeyes @Viivie @Lillipups @ShiLing Angels and ex-sunbeams, I found a mate that has a nice tight range with my current Light female- but it might be [i]too[/i] close of a range. Here is the range- Primaries: [color=#f9e256]Yellow[/color], [color=#f7ff6e]Grapefruit[/color], [color=#ffec80]Banana[/color], [color=#ece7af]Sanddollar[/color], [color=#fde9ae]Flaxen[/color], [color=#ffd297]Ivory[/color] Secondaries: [color=#451717]Sanguine[/color], [color=#2e0002]Blood[/color], [color=#652127]Maroon[/color] Tertiaries: Maize, [color=#ffefdd]Cream[/color], [color=#d8d5cc]Antique[/color], White And here is the male in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53836577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538366/53836577_350.png[/img] [/url] As you can see his wings are pretty dark. I'm tempted to buy him but I thought I'd get a second opinion first about that color range, along with his very dark wings. I was thinking of slapping facet on them to lighten them up a little He is up on the AH so it's slightly time sensitive
@MissNevermind @UVeyes @Viivie @Lillipups @ShiLing

Angels and ex-sunbeams, I found a mate that has a nice tight range with my current Light female- but it might be too close of a range.

Here is the range-

Primaries:
Yellow, Grapefruit, Banana, Sanddollar, Flaxen, Ivory

Secondaries:
Sanguine, Blood, Maroon

Tertiaries:
Maize, Cream, Antique, White

And here is the male in question:

53836577_350.png

As you can see his wings are pretty dark. I'm tempted to buy him but I thought I'd get a second opinion first about that color range, along with his very dark wings. I was thinking of slapping facet on them to lighten them up a little

He is up on the AH so it's slightly time sensitive
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
It's a bit of an eyeBURNER. Ay? Ay? Tough crowd... Just a light rep [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=128&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=43&auth=c8184e9982b1224cbc554c0d000931399fc4c42b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
It's a bit of an eyeBURNER. Ay? Ay? Tough crowd...

Just a light rep

dragon?age=0&body=128&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=8&winggene=17&wings=43&auth=c8184e9982b1224cbc554c0d000931399fc4c42b&dummyext=prev.png
(╯°â–¡°)╯︵ ÊžooqǝɔɐℲ This is supposed to be a table flip emoticon help
Blueish Ripple, Poison, Toxin, Bar, Hex, Tapir, Striation - Water Ripples, Surface Lionfish, Noxtide, Poison, Toxin - Coral Reefs, Fishes (Poitox could also serve for Water depending on the shade) Tapir/Striation could also be a sandy beach if it's a brown shade. For Water Reps, I think full blue shades are the favorites, but tbh I find a beach look or coral reef look way more interesting. Or maybe a deepsea derg? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=29&auth=52c942c0c96f7b686e0a853081d32ea3adba8431&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=96&auth=5dfe92ebdeb3e6639fdd38c8b855edbd573f502b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Blueish Ripple, Poison, Toxin, Bar, Hex, Tapir, Striation - Water Ripples, Surface
Lionfish, Noxtide, Poison, Toxin - Coral Reefs, Fishes (Poitox could also serve for Water depending on the shade)

Tapir/Striation could also be a sandy beach if it's a brown shade. For Water Reps, I think full blue shades are the favorites, but tbh I find a beach look or coral reef look way more interesting.

Or maybe a deepsea derg?
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=29&auth=52c942c0c96f7b686e0a853081d32ea3adba8431&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=19&winggene=21&wings=96&auth=5dfe92ebdeb3e6639fdd38c8b855edbd573f502b&dummyext=prev.png
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
He's very pretty but even with white stained I feel like its a little too dark unfortunately aaaa [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=5&wings=121&auth=799f6b1fda6fde2fc9d0a2066c9158ad5e305253&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
He's very pretty but even with white stained I feel like its a little too dark unfortunately aaaa
dragon?age=1&body=104&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=5&wings=121&auth=799f6b1fda6fde2fc9d0a2066c9158ad5e305253&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10