Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Project Ugly [Help Him]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336
Gengyar is now parenting his second nest with Raava, and, surprise!!! They've got 5 eggs! My first 5 egg nest, too. (Yeah i have bad luck with egg number probabilities)

Nueclia is close to ending her cooldown, so I'll be posting another update to when I get Nueclia bred~

Since we have a big nest on the way, more people get to have the option to adopt a hatchling! ^^
Gengyar is now parenting his second nest with Raava, and, surprise!!! They've got 5 eggs! My first 5 egg nest, too. (Yeah i have bad luck with egg number probabilities)

Nueclia is close to ending her cooldown, so I'll be posting another update to when I get Nueclia bred~

Since we have a big nest on the way, more people get to have the option to adopt a hatchling! ^^
SVt2S0L.png
Could I be added to the ping list? I’d also love to adopt a dragon :)
Could I be added to the ping list? I’d also love to adopt a dragon :)
Wassup my bros
@Zygella
May I be added to the pinglist? Sounds like a fun project!
@Zygella
May I be added to the pinglist? Sounds like a fun project!
6NbB7wv.png
Pinglist is all updated~ Do note that if I get another egg coli drop and manage to sell it for gems I'll probably buy a boon for the nest, lol.
Pinglist is all updated~ Do note that if I get another egg coli drop and manage to sell it for gems I'll probably buy a boon for the nest, lol.
SVt2S0L.png
May I be on the pinglist, please? I'd be honored to have the chance to take one of his noble babs.
@Zygella
May I be on the pinglist, please? I'd be honored to have the chance to take one of his noble babs.
@Zygella
Nueclia has been bred with Vaatu today, and they have a nest of 4 eggs! Just one shy from matching her father. But that still means we have a lot of kids for adoption coming! 5 direct children of Gengyar and 4 grandchildren.

Still eyeing the possibility of getting a fertility boon for one of the nests, if coli wants to be nice.

Remember- once a nest hatches, everyone who was on the pinglist before the showcase post gets a first 24 hour dibs. So even if you join the pinglist adter that post, you still have to wait the 24 hours. It's fair!
Nueclia has been bred with Vaatu today, and they have a nest of 4 eggs! Just one shy from matching her father. But that still means we have a lot of kids for adoption coming! 5 direct children of Gengyar and 4 grandchildren.

Still eyeing the possibility of getting a fertility boon for one of the nests, if coli wants to be nice.

Remember- once a nest hatches, everyone who was on the pinglist before the showcase post gets a first 24 hour dibs. So even if you join the pinglist adter that post, you still have to wait the 24 hours. It's fair!
SVt2S0L.png
Please add me to the pinglist, I would love to have one of his descendants in due time.
Please add me to the pinglist, I would love to have one of his descendants in due time.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello! could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Hello! could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Gengyar's nest hatches tomorrow! Get hyped~
Gengyar's nest hatches tomorrow! Get hyped~
SVt2S0L.png
@Zygella
Hello!! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Zygella
Hello!! Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336