Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | **Temporarily on Hold!**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NirinTallisbane

"Yeah" Physics said. Im the third of..." She pauses for a moment, thinking, then says "Thirty-five" Physics hoped this unconventional response wouldnt startle the dragon she was talking to. She was starting to like him actually. (random, unrelated question: is sirius wise-cracking?)

Amarr turned back to Maize. "i understand. Its just that Gwythait is too much sometimes" She answered before changing the subject. "I can teach you most forms of magic (barring time-travel, prophecy, blood-rage, necromancy, and immortality of any form) of you would like" She added.

Mortis turned to Seryn. "She..." he paused, thinking how to put his words together. "She has met other emperors"

"And Im Gwythait!" Gwythait said.
@NirinTallisbane

"Yeah" Physics said. Im the third of..." She pauses for a moment, thinking, then says "Thirty-five" Physics hoped this unconventional response wouldnt startle the dragon she was talking to. She was starting to like him actually. (random, unrelated question: is sirius wise-cracking?)

Amarr turned back to Maize. "i understand. Its just that Gwythait is too much sometimes" She answered before changing the subject. "I can teach you most forms of magic (barring time-travel, prophecy, blood-rage, necromancy, and immortality of any form) of you would like" She added.

Mortis turned to Seryn. "She..." he paused, thinking how to put his words together. "She has met other emperors"

"And Im Gwythait!" Gwythait said.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[center]I feel like your Drur would like my Maximus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41957127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419572/41957127_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48282300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482824/48282300_350.png[/img] [/url] Seeing as they both want to keep peace.[/center]
I feel like your Drur would like my Maximus

41957127_350.png

48282300_350.png

Seeing as they both want to keep peace.
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@FieryWave
Haha I bet they would! Just a couple of tired dads xD I peeked at your lair, you have a lot of lovely dragons! Also YOUR SPIRIT DRAGON YESSSSS :D I love him <3

@KeepStar
((You know, I don't know xD I bet Sirius can be wise-cracking sometimes, he certainly has the potential to be! :p))

Sirius gawked for a moment. "Third of thirty-five?!" he echoed, incredulous. "That's amazing!"

He walked around Physics curiously, trying to find some tell-tale sign of her automaton origins. She looked so real, it was incredible... Someday he aspired to be as brilliant of an inventor as the dragon that could create such machines.

"Really?" Maize asked Amarr, eyes widening. "I suppose I've got some time before I leave--do you suppose you could teach me..." She thought for a moment, then decided, "How to do what you did to that dragon, Bramble? That might come in handy during my travels. Oh, nice to meet you, Gwythait," she added.

Seryn shook her head, amused at Gwythait's boundless energy. Turning back to Mortis, she guessed, "And when she met these other emperors...it didn't go so well?"

@FieryWave
Haha I bet they would! Just a couple of tired dads xD I peeked at your lair, you have a lot of lovely dragons! Also YOUR SPIRIT DRAGON YESSSSS :D I love him <3

@KeepStar
((You know, I don't know xD I bet Sirius can be wise-cracking sometimes, he certainly has the potential to be! :p))

Sirius gawked for a moment. "Third of thirty-five?!" he echoed, incredulous. "That's amazing!"

He walked around Physics curiously, trying to find some tell-tale sign of her automaton origins. She looked so real, it was incredible... Someday he aspired to be as brilliant of an inventor as the dragon that could create such machines.

"Really?" Maize asked Amarr, eyes widening. "I suppose I've got some time before I leave--do you suppose you could teach me..." She thought for a moment, then decided, "How to do what you did to that dragon, Bramble? That might come in handy during my travels. Oh, nice to meet you, Gwythait," she added.

Seryn shook her head, amused at Gwythait's boundless energy. Turning back to Mortis, she guessed, "And when she met these other emperors...it didn't go so well?"

@NirinTallisbane "It didnt start out that way." Physics guessed his thoughts as he paced around her. "He had something to work with (a few fragments of old bot code) and i got lucky. You should see steelpecker. There was a lot of clicking and mechanical noises as The once a maybe coatl walked up. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49653373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496534/49653373_350.png[/img] [/url] "We were just talking about you" Physics said to the dragon. He seemed to be scavenging items Sirius had dropped. HE found a screwdriver and began using it to tweak his neck. "Sorry" his synthetic voice said. "little stiff" "He...didnt work out." Physics told Sirius. ... "Anything" Amarr answered. Elemental passives such as a congealment trap or globe of light are the easiest if you would like to start with those" She said, flipping open her tome and refrence. "or you can do telekinesis, which is a lot harder to start and maintain" she added. "Oh, Bramble? We were at the wavecrest saturnalia when a shadow guardian asked us to accept one of his descentents. We accepted and Were kinda stuck with her now." ... [i]Skivek wouldnt want me to tell.[/i] Mortis thought [i] Three clans worth of Imperial nightmares, Two more from a twisted skydancer she is unwilling to tell us about. I probably shouldnt.[/i] "Five clans, gone" he said, trying to hide as much as possible "Just destroyed." "Three were emperors. Two were," Gwythait added, sorrow in her voice "Much worse". She turned and followed Skivek's talonprints.
@NirinTallisbane

"It didnt start out that way." Physics guessed his thoughts as he paced around her. "He had something to work with (a few fragments of old bot code) and i got lucky. You should see steelpecker. There was a lot of clicking and mechanical noises as The once a maybe coatl walked up.

49653373_350.png

"We were just talking about you" Physics said to the dragon. He seemed to be scavenging items Sirius had dropped. HE found a screwdriver and began using it to tweak his neck. "Sorry" his synthetic voice said. "little stiff"

"He...didnt work out." Physics told Sirius.

"Anything" Amarr answered. Elemental passives such as a congealment trap or globe of light are the easiest if you would like to start with those" She said, flipping open her tome and refrence. "or you can do telekinesis, which is a lot harder to start and maintain" she added. "Oh, Bramble? We were at the wavecrest saturnalia when a shadow guardian asked us to accept one of his descentents. We accepted and Were kinda stuck with her now."

Skivek wouldnt want me to tell. Mortis thought Three clans worth of Imperial nightmares, Two more from a twisted skydancer she is unwilling to tell us about. I probably shouldnt. "Five clans, gone" he said, trying to hide as much as possible "Just destroyed."

"Three were emperors. Two were," Gwythait added, sorrow in her voice "Much worse". She turned and followed Skivek's talonprints.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@KeepStar

"Steelpecker?" Sirius guessed. "Uh--nice to meet you! And that's alright, feel free to borrow any tools you need..."

Secretly he hoped Steelpecker wouldn't need any tools. Sirius' tools were his most prized possession.

Maize laughed lightly at the story of Bramble's coming to the clan. "That's quite an interesting story! As for the magic..."

She peered over at Amarr's tome, asking, "Do you think you could teach me that--what did you call it? Globe of light?"

"Oh," Seryn said solemnly, watching Gwythait leave. "That's terrible. I can't imagine the pain she must have gone through..."

She tilted her head slightly, looking up at Mortis and asking, "I suppose you've tried to show her you're different? Surely she can't be scared of you forever?"
@KeepStar

"Steelpecker?" Sirius guessed. "Uh--nice to meet you! And that's alright, feel free to borrow any tools you need..."

Secretly he hoped Steelpecker wouldn't need any tools. Sirius' tools were his most prized possession.

Maize laughed lightly at the story of Bramble's coming to the clan. "That's quite an interesting story! As for the magic..."

She peered over at Amarr's tome, asking, "Do you think you could teach me that--what did you call it? Globe of light?"

"Oh," Seryn said solemnly, watching Gwythait leave. "That's terrible. I can't imagine the pain she must have gone through..."

She tilted her head slightly, looking up at Mortis and asking, "I suppose you've tried to show her you're different? Surely she can't be scared of you forever?"
@NirinTallisbane "Sorry" Steelpecker said, handing Sirius back all of the tools he had picked up. "Theese are yours. Right?". another one of his metal feathers fell off, exposing a small amount of machinery. "I think they are" Physics said. "you might want to meet him." she said. "What do you think sirius" she paused, a thought came to her. "or do you pronounce it 'Cyrus'" ... Amarr flipped through her refrence to a page on light. Here it is. she said, turning the book to face Maize. "the spell is fairly short. The book will help, so pick it up and read the entire page if you want. Its mostly the various ways you can change the spell." she said. "The gesture is only needed if you dont have anything you want to apply the light to." She made a small, twist at the wrist of her left fortalon (yes. Amarr is left handed), ending with her palm extended upward. and said "Lumina coeruleum" and a icy blue globe appeared above her talon. She lowered her talon and the globe stayed in place where it had been. She then muttered "exstinguunt" and the globe dissapeared. (sorry its just latin. i havent made up enough nonsense words yet.). "If you practice it enough, you can do most spells nonverbally." she said. A new globe appeared, shifted to the other shoulder, changed color to a dark green, brightened, and then dissapeared. "helpful?" ... "I know" mortis said. "i dont want to scare her though" After a pause, he said "She is a good dragon" "More like 'unworthy'" a familiar voice said as the masked skydancer strided foward. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51727741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517278/51727741_350.png[/img] [/url] Both Mortis and Amarr turned to look at Lucis Furor. "begone, zealot" amarr said. "I am no Zealot. I seek purity" she said, "unlike you, Tainted"
@NirinTallisbane

"Sorry" Steelpecker said, handing Sirius back all of the tools he had picked up. "Theese are yours. Right?". another one of his metal feathers fell off, exposing a small amount of machinery.

"I think they are" Physics said. "you might want to meet him." she said. "What do you think sirius" she paused, a thought came to her. "or do you pronounce it 'Cyrus'"

Amarr flipped through her refrence to a page on light. Here it is. she said, turning the book to face Maize. "the spell is fairly short. The book will help, so pick it up and read the entire page if you want. Its mostly the various ways you can change the spell." she said. "The gesture is only needed if you dont have anything you want to apply the light to." She made a small, twist at the wrist of her left fortalon (yes. Amarr is left handed), ending with her palm extended upward. and said "Lumina coeruleum" and a icy blue globe appeared above her talon. She lowered her talon and the globe stayed in place where it had been. She then muttered "exstinguunt" and the globe dissapeared. (sorry its just latin. i havent made up enough nonsense words yet.). "If you practice it enough, you can do most spells nonverbally." she said. A new globe appeared, shifted to the other shoulder, changed color to a dark green, brightened, and then dissapeared. "helpful?"

"I know" mortis said. "i dont want to scare her though" After a pause, he said "She is a good dragon"

"More like 'unworthy'" a familiar voice said as the masked skydancer strided foward.

51727741_350.png

Both Mortis and Amarr turned to look at Lucis Furor. "begone, zealot" amarr said.

"I am no Zealot. I seek purity" she said, "unlike you, Tainted"
@KeepStar

Sirius laughed. "Nope, definitely pronounced "Sirius". Thanks for wanting to clarify, though! Now, let me take a look at your feather-problem, here."

Moving over to Steelpecker, the Skydancer retrieved the metal feather from the ground and began trying to refasten it.

"Very helpful," Maize assured Amarr, reading over the pages quickly.

"Alright," she began, taking one last look at the page. "Like this?"

She held her right paw out (yup, right-handed :P) and attempted to make the same motion Amarr had, saying firmly, "Lumina coeruleum!"

A small ball of light flickered into existence--then promptly flickered out of existence. Maize gave a frustrated huff. "Did I do something wrong? Maybe I didn't concentrate enough..."

Seryn looked over in surprise at the sudden appearance of the Skydancer. Though she was beautiful, there was something...off about her.

The terms "zealot" and "tainted" confused Seryn; what were these dragons talking about? Was the Skydancer part of some cult or something?

"Hello," the grey Imperial said a little stiffly, sensing this dragon was not friendly. "May I help you?"
@KeepStar

Sirius laughed. "Nope, definitely pronounced "Sirius". Thanks for wanting to clarify, though! Now, let me take a look at your feather-problem, here."

Moving over to Steelpecker, the Skydancer retrieved the metal feather from the ground and began trying to refasten it.

She held her right paw out (yup, right-handed :P) and attempted to make the same motion Amarr had, saying firmly, "Lumina coeruleum!"

A small ball of light flickered into existence--then promptly flickered out of existence. Maize gave a frustrated huff. "Did I do something wrong? Maybe I didn't concentrate enough..."

Seryn looked over in surprise at the sudden appearance of the Skydancer. Though she was beautiful, there was something...off about her.

The terms "zealot" and "tainted" confused Seryn; what were these dragons talking about? Was the Skydancer part of some cult or something?

"Hello," the grey Imperial said a little stiffly, sensing this dragon was not friendly. "May I help you?"
@NirinTallisbane [quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-07-16 22:12:24" ] Sirius laughed. "Nope, definitely pronounced "Sirius". Thanks for wanting to clarify, though! Now, let me take a look at your feather-problem, here." Moving over to Steelpecker, the Skydancer retrieved the metal feather from the ground and began trying to refasten it. ... "Very helpful," Maize assured Amarr, reading over the pages quickly. "Alright," she began, taking one last look at the page. "Like this?" She held her right paw out (yup, right-handed :P) and attempted to make the same motion Amarr had, saying firmly, "Lumina coeruleum!" A small ball of light flickered into existence--then promptly flickered out of existence. Maize gave a frustrated huff. "Did I do something wrong? Maybe I didn't concentrate enough..." ... Seryn looked over in surprise at the sudden appearance of the Skydancer. Though she was beautiful, there was something...off about her. The terms "zealot" and "tainted" confused Seryn; what were these dragons talking about? Was the Skydancer part of some cult or something? "Hello," the grey Imperial said a little stiffly, sensing this dragon was not friendly. "May I help you?" [/quote] "Its fine" Steelpecker said. " Ill put it back on later" Physics turned back to Sirius. "He will be fine. He will reassemble most of himself later when he gets back." she said casually. "Have you ever had any incidents?" she added, thinking of Stratus, Drone, and Steelpecker ... "Have you tried not focusing on the globe of light, but on your surroundings. Amarr muttered "Tenebris" and the area around them went dark. "try now. i find that the darkness helped me, and this is how my tutor taught me." Amarr said, thinking of her teacher, tutor and mentor, Dream. ... "Leave now Lucis Furor" Mortis warned. "eliminating Twelve clans means you have a lot of enemies." "I refuse" she said. "i do not listen to a Impure creature" she said. something black pulsed behind her mask. A black strand of something strange, Lucis furor was not, and hadnt been herself. Whateverr the "black thing" controlling that dragon was, it made Mortis confused, but he had a feeling that Mittanni was also watching this dragon. However, his concern spiked when Lucis furor turned to Seryn and asked her to hold hands. The black tndril rushed into Lucis Furor''s front talon.. Mortis considered intervening, until he saw Mittanni charging toward the dragons. Before Seryn could even consider the dragon's offer, Mitanni slammed into both of them, Knocking over Lucis furor. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47751663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477517/47751663_350.png[/img] [/url] "That is the last time you try to transfer your evil to another dragon" Mitanni roared as he procedded to tackle the Lucis furor. That was when mortis realized that she was shade touched. "Gaoler buisness" mortis said to seryn in an attempt to get her attention off of Mittanni. A few seconde later, mitanni and lucis furor stopped fighting, and Mitanni helped her to her feet. "Sorry about that" he said.
@NirinTallisbane
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-07-16 22:12:24:

"Its fine" Steelpecker said. " Ill put it back on later"

Physics turned back to Sirius. "He will be fine. He will reassemble most of himself later when he gets back." she said casually.

"Have you ever had any incidents?" she added, thinking of Stratus, Drone, and Steelpecker

"Have you tried not focusing on the globe of light, but on your surroundings. Amarr muttered "Tenebris" and the area around them went dark. "try now. i find that the darkness helped me, and this is how my tutor taught me." Amarr said, thinking of her teacher, tutor and mentor, Dream.

"Leave now Lucis Furor" Mortis warned. "eliminating Twelve clans means you have a lot of enemies."

"I refuse" she said. "i do not listen to a Impure creature" she said. something black pulsed behind her mask. A black strand of something strange, Lucis furor was not, and hadnt been herself.

Whateverr the "black thing" controlling that dragon was, it made Mortis confused, but he had a feeling that Mittanni was also watching this dragon. However, his concern spiked when Lucis furor turned to Seryn and asked her to hold hands. The black tndril rushed into Lucis Furor''s front talon.. Mortis considered intervening, until he saw Mittanni charging toward the dragons. Before Seryn could even consider the dragon's offer, Mitanni slammed into both of them, Knocking over Lucis furor.

47751663_350.png

"That is the last time you try to transfer your evil to another dragon" Mitanni roared as he procedded to tackle the Lucis furor. That was when mortis realized that she was shade touched. "Gaoler buisness" mortis said to seryn in an attempt to get her attention off of Mittanni. A few seconde later, mitanni and lucis furor stopped fighting, and Mitanni helped her to her feet. "Sorry about that" he said.
@NirinTallisbane

Bump
@NirinTallisbane

Bump
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43778687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437787/43778687_350.png[/img] [/url] (Heya Nirin! Just wanted to stop by) Chamomille doesn't seem to halve a bio as of yet but she's really pretty and elegant; I feel like she'd be a really loving nature mom who looks after the hatchlings and likes peaceful conversations with someone over a nice spot of herbal tea. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53425431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534255/53425431_350.png[/img] [/url] Enlightened doesn't have much of a personality either but I imagine her to be similar to your girl in the peaceful department.

43778687_350.png

(Heya Nirin! Just wanted to stop by)
Chamomille doesn't seem to halve a bio as of yet but she's really pretty and elegant; I feel like she'd be a really loving nature mom who looks after the hatchlings and likes peaceful conversations with someone over a nice spot of herbal tea.

53425431_350.png

Enlightened doesn't have much of a personality either but I imagine her to be similar to your girl in the peaceful department.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10