Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | **Temporarily on Hold!**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-07-13 19:37:24" ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/420648/42064750.png[/img][/center] Aeromisae looked between the Imperial "emperor" and the Pearlcatcher, the latter of which was quaking in fear. As the Pearlcatcher, Skivek, seemed unwilling to speak, the Guardian spoke up, nodding slowly to the "emperor". "Greetings," she said calmly. "I was just chatting with your clanmate here. Is there anything I can do to assist you?" She ignored the chanting a ways away, broken by Bramble's taunts and Clovis' protests. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/437787/43778688.png[/img][/center] "Madam, I'm sorry," the orange Ridgeback exclaimed over the chanting. "I refuse to fight a lady without a just cause! If you were threatening my clan or stealing from our hoard or kidnapping hatchlings or running off with familiars or decimating our territory or speaking dishonorably of our leadership or..." Clovis droned on, listing a dozen possible reasons why he [i]might[/i] be inclined to fight, counting each one on his claws and momentarily ignoring Bramble and her trident. Up in the actual mountain of Dragoncrest, another Imperial had been drawn away from her books by the sounds from the slopes below, and was gliding down on ashen wings to see what the commotion was about. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530725/53072492_350.png[/img][/center] Gliding over Clovis and the strange, trident-wielding Imperial, she realized it was some sort of impromptu fight--mostly due to the surrounding dragons' chants and Clovis' monotonous listing. Flying on, she dropped to the earth next to Aeromisae, beginning to ask, "Aero, what's going--on...?" She trailed off, staring at the brightly-colored male standing nearby, in sharp contrast to her own grey tones. [/quote] @NirinTallisbane Mortis listened to the guardian "i cant think of anything" he told her. While he was talking, Skivek's fear got the best of her and she bolted, running away as fast as her wings and legs would allow. Mortis watched, still confused as to why She was afraid of him. Bramble took a swing at clovis and lept back. "Choose your fighting sty-" She suddenly was lifted straight up into the air"AMARR" She bellowed, full fury. she struggled for a few seconds in midair, completely helpless, then she abruptly stopped moving [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48758799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487588/48758799_350.png[/img] [/url] The tundra walked up to clovis. everything about her radiated power. not political controll, but a true magical aura. "Sorry", she told him "Normally bramble picks on dragons who will actually fight her. She likes to fight for the sake of the fight." watching the various concerned looks, she said. shell be fine. Its just magic-induced stasis. Shell probably start brawling again when the spell breaks in three days" Amarr sighed. Keeping bramble from "causing problems" was not something she was tasked with, but it was still wuite a chore.. magic wasnt the problem. she wasnt very hard to find either, but there was always a crowd. Even though Bramble was "the descendant of a mighty warrior" as everyone put it, common sense was never her strong point, and Amarr, Dream or Verde would allways have to show up and find some means to dissolve the crowd. Amarr snapped her fingers and The imperial began to glide south. Amarr turned and looked at Maize. "do you get told your suppoused to be a sorceress a lot?" she asked.
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-07-13 19:37:24:
42064750.png

Aeromisae looked between the Imperial "emperor" and the Pearlcatcher, the latter of which was quaking in fear. As the Pearlcatcher, Skivek, seemed unwilling to speak, the Guardian spoke up, nodding slowly to the "emperor".

"Greetings," she said calmly. "I was just chatting with your clanmate here. Is there anything I can do to assist you?"

She ignored the chanting a ways away, broken by Bramble's taunts and Clovis' protests.
43778688.png

"Madam, I'm sorry," the orange Ridgeback exclaimed over the chanting. "I refuse to fight a lady without a just cause! If you were threatening my clan or stealing from our hoard or kidnapping hatchlings or running off with familiars or decimating our territory or speaking dishonorably of our leadership or..."

Clovis droned on, listing a dozen possible reasons why he might be inclined to fight, counting each one on his claws and momentarily ignoring Bramble and her trident.

Up in the actual mountain of Dragoncrest, another Imperial had been drawn away from her books by the sounds from the slopes below, and was gliding down on ashen wings to see what the commotion was about.
53072492_350.png

Gliding over Clovis and the strange, trident-wielding Imperial, she realized it was some sort of impromptu fight--mostly due to the surrounding dragons' chants and Clovis' monotonous listing.

Flying on, she dropped to the earth next to Aeromisae, beginning to ask, "Aero, what's going--on...?"

She trailed off, staring at the brightly-colored male standing nearby, in sharp contrast to her own grey tones.
@NirinTallisbane

Mortis listened to the guardian "i cant think of anything" he told her. While he was talking, Skivek's fear got the best of her and she bolted, running away as fast as her wings and legs would allow. Mortis watched, still confused as to why She was afraid of him.

Bramble took a swing at clovis and lept back. "Choose your fighting sty-"

She suddenly was lifted straight up into the air"AMARR" She bellowed, full fury. she struggled for a few seconds in midair, completely helpless, then she abruptly stopped moving

48758799_350.png

The tundra walked up to clovis. everything about her radiated power. not political controll, but a true magical aura. "Sorry", she told him "Normally bramble picks on dragons who will actually fight her. She likes to fight for the sake of the fight."

watching the various concerned looks, she said. shell be fine. Its just magic-induced stasis. Shell probably start brawling again when the spell breaks in three days" Amarr sighed. Keeping bramble from "causing problems" was not something she was tasked with, but it was still wuite a chore.. magic wasnt the problem. she wasnt very hard to find either, but there was always a crowd. Even though Bramble was "the descendant of a mighty warrior" as everyone put it, common sense was never her strong point, and Amarr, Dream or Verde would allways have to show up and find some means to dissolve the crowd. Amarr snapped her fingers and The imperial began to glide south. Amarr turned and looked at Maize. "do you get told your suppoused to be a sorceress a lot?" she asked.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@KeepStar [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/437787/43778688.png[/img][/center] Clovis nodded, glancing at the now-unfightable Bramble before giving a dramatic sigh and wandering off. The crowd dispersed, and Maize moved forward, speaking to Amarr. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532157/53215691.png[/img][/center] "No, I haven't often been told so," she replied, looking curiously at the Tundra. "Though a seer from another clan recently told me I possessed great magic, and my runes aided my power. Until then I'd never even dreamed I could wield magic. Soon, hopefully, I'm departing with some friends to find someone to teach me in the way of the arcane." Back by Mortis and Aeromisae, they, along with the grey Imperial, had watched Skivek run off with all the speed she was capable of. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/420648/42064750.png[/img][/center] Aeromisae sighed slightly, looking away from the retreating form of the Pearlcatcher and back to Mortis. "Perhaps she just needs some time to adjust," she suggested gently. Standing, she nodded politely to the "emperor", saying, "If you'll excuse me, there are some duties I must attend to." The Guardian turned and moved away, back towards Dragoncrest, leaving the grey Imperial to gaze wonderingly at Mortis. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530725/53072492.png[/img][/center] Realizing she was staring, the dragoness blushed slightly and shook her head to clear her thoughts, saying, "Oh, excuse me--my name is Seryn. Who are you?"
@KeepStar
43778688.png

Clovis nodded, glancing at the now-unfightable Bramble before giving a dramatic sigh and wandering off. The crowd dispersed, and Maize moved forward, speaking to Amarr.
53215691.png

"No, I haven't often been told so," she replied, looking curiously at the Tundra. "Though a seer from another clan recently told me I possessed great magic, and my runes aided my power. Until then I'd never even dreamed I could wield magic. Soon, hopefully, I'm departing with some friends to find someone to teach me in the way of the arcane."

Back by Mortis and Aeromisae, they, along with the grey Imperial, had watched Skivek run off with all the speed she was capable of.
42064750.png

Aeromisae sighed slightly, looking away from the retreating form of the Pearlcatcher and back to Mortis.

"Perhaps she just needs some time to adjust," she suggested gently. Standing, she nodded politely to the "emperor", saying, "If you'll excuse me, there are some duties I must attend to."

The Guardian turned and moved away, back towards Dragoncrest, leaving the grey Imperial to gaze wonderingly at Mortis.
53072492.png

Realizing she was staring, the dragoness blushed slightly and shook her head to clear her thoughts, saying, "Oh, excuse me--my name is Seryn. Who are you?"
[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-07-14 14:58:56" ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/437787/43778688.png[/img][/center] Clovis nodded, glancing at the now-unfightable Bramble before giving a dramatic sigh and wandering off. The crowd dispersed, and Maize moved forward, speaking to Amarr. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532157/53215691.png[/img][/center] "No, I haven't often been told so," she replied, looking curiously at the Tundra. "Though a seer from another clan recently told me I possessed great magic, and my runes aided my power. Until then I'd never even dreamed I could wield magic. Soon, hopefully, I'm departing with some friends to find someone to teach me in the way of the arcane." Back by Mortis and Aeromisae, they, along with the grey Imperial, had watched Skivek run off with all the speed she was capable of. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/420648/42064750.png[/img][/center] Aeromisae sighed slightly, looking away from the retreating form of the Pearlcatcher and back to Mortis. "Perhaps she just needs some time to adjust," she suggested gently. Standing, she nodded politely to the "emperor", saying, "If you'll excuse me, there are some duties I must attend to." The Guardian turned and moved away, back towards Dragoncrest, leaving the grey Imperial to gaze wonderingly at Mortis. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530725/53072492.png[/img][/center] Realizing she was staring, the dragoness blushed slightly and shook her head to clear her thoughts, saying, "Oh, excuse me--my name is Seryn. Who are you?" [/quote] @NirinTallisbane "Mortis" Mortis answered confused at why the Imperial was looking at him weird. "Oh. nevermind then." Amarr said casually to Maize "Sorry to bother you"
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-07-14 14:58:56:
43778688.png

Clovis nodded, glancing at the now-unfightable Bramble before giving a dramatic sigh and wandering off. The crowd dispersed, and Maize moved forward, speaking to Amarr.
53215691.png

"No, I haven't often been told so," she replied, looking curiously at the Tundra. "Though a seer from another clan recently told me I possessed great magic, and my runes aided my power. Until then I'd never even dreamed I could wield magic. Soon, hopefully, I'm departing with some friends to find someone to teach me in the way of the arcane."

Back by Mortis and Aeromisae, they, along with the grey Imperial, had watched Skivek run off with all the speed she was capable of.
42064750.png

Aeromisae sighed slightly, looking away from the retreating form of the Pearlcatcher and back to Mortis.

"Perhaps she just needs some time to adjust," she suggested gently. Standing, she nodded politely to the "emperor", saying, "If you'll excuse me, there are some duties I must attend to."

The Guardian turned and moved away, back towards Dragoncrest, leaving the grey Imperial to gaze wonderingly at Mortis.
53072492.png

Realizing she was staring, the dragoness blushed slightly and shook her head to clear her thoughts, saying, "Oh, excuse me--my name is Seryn. Who are you?"
@NirinTallisbane
"Mortis" Mortis answered confused at why the Imperial was looking at him weird.

"Oh. nevermind then." Amarr said casually to Maize "Sorry to bother you"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@NirinTallisbane [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51509783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515098/51509783_350.png[/img] [/url] The Bogsneak (at least the "dragon" looks like a bogsneak) trotted up to Sirius. Once she got about a dragonlength away from him, she asked "what is your favorite unit of measurement. rarely used units such as slugs and Pirate-ninjas are also valid options, but currencies are not" her voice was dragonlike, but still mechanichal. Whoever designed and created her was very skilled indeed.
@NirinTallisbane

51509783_350.png

The Bogsneak (at least the "dragon" looks like a bogsneak) trotted up to Sirius. Once she got about a dragonlength away from him, she asked "what is your favorite unit of measurement. rarely used units such as slugs and Pirate-ninjas are also valid options, but currencies are not" her voice was dragonlike, but still mechanichal. Whoever designed and created her was very skilled indeed.
@KeepStar [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/413588/41358761.png[/img][/center] Sirius looked at the "Bogsneak" curiously. Was she something other than flesh and blood? She almost seemed to be... "Favorite unit of measurement...?" Sirius repeated blankly, still trying to figure out what exactly this being was. "Oh--oh, ah, well, I guess I just like a mixture. Sometimes I feel like using the metric system, other times I just go off my own arms and claws... How about you? What's your favorite unit of measurement?" He half expected her to say "pirate-ninjas", even though he had no idea what that was. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532157/53215691.png[/img][/center] "Oh, no trouble," Maize replied. "Mind if I ask why you thought I might be told I should be a sorceress? Do I look like one?" She glanced down at herself curiously. She'd always thought she would look rather plain if not for the golden runes on her flanks. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530725/53072492.png[/img][/center] "I'm sorry," Seryn laughed awkwardly, noting the odd look Mortis gave her. "I've never seen a dragon with colors like yours before! Then again, everything looks rather vibrant compared to me." She gestured to her own monotone colors with a joking air, adding, "Was that Pearlcatcher who ran off a moment ago a friend of yours?"
@KeepStar
41358761.png

Sirius looked at the "Bogsneak" curiously. Was she something other than flesh and blood? She almost seemed to be...

"Favorite unit of measurement...?" Sirius repeated blankly, still trying to figure out what exactly this being was. "Oh--oh, ah, well, I guess I just like a mixture. Sometimes I feel like using the metric system, other times I just go off my own arms and claws... How about you? What's your favorite unit of measurement?"

He half expected her to say "pirate-ninjas", even though he had no idea what that was.
53215691.png

"Oh, no trouble," Maize replied. "Mind if I ask why you thought I might be told I should be a sorceress? Do I look like one?"

She glanced down at herself curiously. She'd always thought she would look rather plain if not for the golden runes on her flanks.
53072492.png

"I'm sorry," Seryn laughed awkwardly, noting the odd look Mortis gave her. "I've never seen a dragon with colors like yours before! Then again, everything looks rather vibrant compared to me."

She gestured to her own monotone colors with a joking air, adding, "Was that Pearlcatcher who ran off a moment ago a friend of yours?"
@NirinTallisbane [quote name="Wikipedia"]A Pirate-ninja is defined as one kilowatt-hour (3.6 MJ) per Martian day[/quote](basically it is a measure of the rate a device consumes electricial energy at. it originated from a book that has been made into a movie and is now a real measurement) Physics pondered his question for a moment, then said "i would probably have to pick a newton. its really fun to say and it drive quite a few dragons nuts when i say it over and over again." she then began to butcher the word a few times as several dragons, inncluding mortis and Amarr, began to cringe. After physics stopped. Amarr gave her full attention to Maize and said. "you have a magical aura. all sorcerers do. My tutor first told me that he doesnt have one because he is a wizard. (this is assuming that a wizard or mage studies and practices magic, while a sorcerer is born with magic within them, making them much more powerful.) The only problem is that passive spells and magic items tend to hide it. Yours was too big to ignore." "sort of" Mortis said. but before either of them could continue however, a pink imperial bounced up (no not literally bouncing. It describes this dragon really well.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49485538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494856/49485538_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hi dad" she cheered "Whoose this? Hi mom!" The dragon said. Amarr glared at the relentless raimbow of joy of a dragon who had just greeted her.
@NirinTallisbane
Wikipedia wrote:
A Pirate-ninja is defined as one kilowatt-hour (3.6 MJ) per Martian day
(basically it is a measure of the rate a device consumes electricial energy at. it originated from a book that has been made into a movie and is now a real measurement)

Physics pondered his question for a moment, then said "i would probably have to pick a newton. its really fun to say and it drive quite a few dragons nuts when i say it over and over again." she then began to butcher the word a few times as several dragons, inncluding mortis and Amarr, began to cringe.

After physics stopped. Amarr gave her full attention to Maize and said. "you have a magical aura. all sorcerers do. My tutor first told me that he doesnt have one because he is a wizard. (this is assuming that a wizard or mage studies and practices magic, while a sorcerer is born with magic within them, making them much more powerful.) The only problem is that passive spells and magic items tend to hide it. Yours was too big to ignore."

"sort of" Mortis said. but before either of them could continue however, a pink imperial bounced up (no not literally bouncing. It describes this dragon really well.)

49485538_350.png

"Hi dad" she cheered "Whoose this? Hi mom!" The dragon said.

Amarr glared at the relentless raimbow of joy of a dragon who had just greeted her.
@KeepStar ((Oh cool, I didn't know that :0)) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/413588/41358761.png[/img][/center] Sirius flinched slightly at Physics' repeated chanting of the word "newton", forcing a polite nod and smile all the same. "Newton's...definitely an interesting word," he laughed awkwardly. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532157/53215691.png[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530725/53072492.png[/img][/center] Maize felt a thrill of pride at Amarr's words. Every day it seemed she was learning something new about herself and these undiscovered magic talents of hers. She and Seryn both turned in surprise as the spunky Imperial dragoness bounced up. Though neither Maize nor Seryn were very energetic themselves, they couldn't help but be impressed by her seemingly boundless energy. "This is your daughter?" Maize asked Amarr curiously, giving the pink Imperial a friendly smile.
@KeepStar
((Oh cool, I didn't know that :0))
41358761.png

Sirius flinched slightly at Physics' repeated chanting of the word "newton", forcing a polite nod and smile all the same.

"Newton's...definitely an interesting word," he laughed awkwardly.

53215691.png53072492.png

Maize felt a thrill of pride at Amarr's words. Every day it seemed she was learning something new about herself and these undiscovered magic talents of hers.

She and Seryn both turned in surprise as the spunky Imperial dragoness bounced up. Though neither Maize nor Seryn were very energetic themselves, they couldn't help but be impressed by her seemingly boundless energy.

"This is your daughter?" Maize asked Amarr curiously, giving the pink Imperial a friendly smile.
bump~
bump~
@NirinTallisbane

Physics stopped. "Sorry" she said. "Its a flaw stratus wanted to leave in me. He said flaws make dragons who they are."

Amarr sighed. "Yup. Shes my daughter. Sorry she is rather crazy."

"Im not crazy!" Gwythait protested. "You squelch the joy out of everything!"

"Amarr takes life seriously" Mortis told Gwythait. "She'll be fine". He was still unsure how to phrase his ans Skivek's relationship to seryn.
@NirinTallisbane

Physics stopped. "Sorry" she said. "Its a flaw stratus wanted to leave in me. He said flaws make dragons who they are."

Amarr sighed. "Yup. Shes my daughter. Sorry she is rather crazy."

"Im not crazy!" Gwythait protested. "You squelch the joy out of everything!"

"Amarr takes life seriously" Mortis told Gwythait. "She'll be fine". He was still unsure how to phrase his ans Skivek's relationship to seryn.
@KeepStar [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/413588/41358761.png[/img][/center] Sirius smiled. "Well, Stratus wasn't wrong, whoever he is. We wouldn't be exactly real if we didn't have flaws!" He paused a moment, tilting his feathered head and asking, "Er--if you don't mind me asking--are you...mechanical?" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532157/53215691.png[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530725/53072492.png[/img][/center] "A little bit of seriousness is always a good thing," Maize reasoned. "It balances out the optimism in a dragon. Can't always be looking at things through rose-colored glasses, you know!" "That's definitely not how life works," Seryn agreed, bobbing her head to the pink Imperial and adding, "It's nice to meet you, my name is Seryn and this is Maize." "Nice to meet you," Maize echoed, adjusting the feathers she wore around her shoulders.
@KeepStar

41358761.png

Sirius smiled. "Well, Stratus wasn't wrong, whoever he is. We wouldn't be exactly real if we didn't have flaws!"

He paused a moment, tilting his feathered head and asking, "Er--if you don't mind me asking--are you...mechanical?"
53215691.png53072492.png

"A little bit of seriousness is always a good thing," Maize reasoned. "It balances out the optimism in a dragon. Can't always be looking at things through rose-colored glasses, you know!"

"That's definitely not how life works," Seryn agreed, bobbing her head to the pink Imperial and adding, "It's nice to meet you, my name is Seryn and this is Maize."

"Nice to meet you," Maize echoed, adjusting the feathers she wore around her shoulders.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10