Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | **Temporarily on Hold!**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52759093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527591/52759093_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Loami hummed, relaxing at the Guardian's words. "I use a mix of embermint, Alstroemeria, Patio Rose hips and Frosted Violets, mashed. I add a few drops of pressed sunflower oil, to give it a little more fluidity. I find that it reduces scarring by quite a lot as opposed to traditional methods. It isn't my recipe, of course, it's from a book one of my clan mates read. Someone named Harmon wrote it? He was a botanist a long time ago, apparently. Gouda, my clan mate, lives by that book. To hear him tell it, Harmon was a philosopher as well as a botanist. He had the idea that medicine should taste and feel good, as opposed to being bitter and painful. That seemed to be a big deal when he wrote his book, or so I've been told." She seemed much more lively, more open, now that she understood that Grayce wasn't going to scoff at her. Her excitement made her much more mobile, wings ruffling and tail wiggling as she spoke. It showed just how young she was; for all she acted, she couldn't have been more than a teenager. [/i]

52759093_350.png

Loami hummed, relaxing at the Guardian's words. "I use a mix of embermint, Alstroemeria, Patio Rose hips and Frosted Violets, mashed. I add a few drops of pressed sunflower oil, to give it a little more fluidity. I find that it reduces scarring by quite a lot as opposed to traditional methods. It isn't my recipe, of course, it's from a book one of my clan mates read. Someone named Harmon wrote it? He was a botanist a long time ago, apparently. Gouda, my clan mate, lives by that book. To hear him tell it, Harmon was a philosopher as well as a botanist. He had the idea that medicine should taste and feel good, as opposed to being bitter and painful. That seemed to be a big deal when he wrote his book, or so I've been told."

She seemed much more lively, more open, now that she understood that Grayce wasn't going to scoff at her. Her excitement made her much more mobile, wings ruffling and tail wiggling as she spoke. It showed just how young she was; for all she acted, she couldn't have been more than a teenager.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@darkdragon [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426024/42602349_350.png[/img][/center] "Embermint, Alstroemeria, Patio Rose hips, Frosted Violets, mashed...few drops of pressed sunflower oil..." Grayce repeated the ingredients, committing them to memory. "I believe I've heard of a poultice similar to that, but not the same. Chamomille will be pleased, thank you for sharing--even if it's not exactly your recipe." Grayce gave Laomi a wink and a warm smile, adding, "How long have you been an apprentice to Perrin?" She was glad to see the Skydancer feeling more comfortable. She was very intelligent, for one so young. And very kind, too. Grayce had a feeling she and Chamomille would get along wonderfully.
@darkdragon
42602349_350.png

"Embermint, Alstroemeria, Patio Rose hips, Frosted Violets, mashed...few drops of pressed sunflower oil..." Grayce repeated the ingredients, committing them to memory. "I believe I've heard of a poultice similar to that, but not the same. Chamomille will be pleased, thank you for sharing--even if it's not exactly your recipe."

Grayce gave Laomi a wink and a warm smile, adding, "How long have you been an apprentice to Perrin?"

She was glad to see the Skydancer feeling more comfortable. She was very intelligent, for one so young. And very kind, too. Grayce had a feeling she and Chamomille would get along wonderfully.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52759093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527591/52759093_350.png[/img] [/url] Loami wriggled a little more, a smile blooming on her face. "Oh, I've been Perrin's apprentice for about a year now. Before I came to the Focal Point I didn't have any experience growing things. I'm from the Plaguelands, and nothing much grew there. Nothing worth cultivating, anyway. So getting to work with the plants was... life changing. And Perrin is so kind; he wasn't looking for an apprentice, you know. He just decided that I needed teaching, and it sort of happened. I hope that one day I can help someone like he's helping me now." Her smile faded from excitement to fondness, thinking of her teacher. She came back to reality to ask, "Who taught you, when you were young? Was it your parents, or did you find a teacher?"

52759093_350.png

Loami wriggled a little more, a smile blooming on her face. "Oh, I've been Perrin's apprentice for about a year now. Before I came to the Focal Point I didn't have any experience growing things. I'm from the Plaguelands, and nothing much grew there. Nothing worth cultivating, anyway. So getting to work with the plants was... life changing. And Perrin is so kind; he wasn't looking for an apprentice, you know. He just decided that I needed teaching, and it sort of happened. I hope that one day I can help someone like he's helping me now."

Her smile faded from excitement to fondness, thinking of her teacher. She came back to reality to ask, "Who taught you, when you were young? Was it your parents, or did you find a teacher?"
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@darkdragon [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426024/42602349_350.png[/img][/center] Grayce smiled, letting her crochet rest in her lap for a moment. "Perrin sounds like a wonderful mentor." She tapped her crochet needle against her claw absently. "As for me," she said. "I never knew my parents, quite unfortunately. I would have liked to. I taught myself, mostly; I met a few dragons during my travels who taught me what they knew during my time with them. Other than that, my runes really just gave me a natural talent for it. Some things I just...knew, without ever learning. When I came to Dragoncrest, Ludyca knew a little of healing and she taught me what she knew, too."
@darkdragon
42602349_350.png

Grayce smiled, letting her crochet rest in her lap for a moment. "Perrin sounds like a wonderful mentor."

She tapped her crochet needle against her claw absently. "As for me," she said. "I never knew my parents, quite unfortunately. I would have liked to. I taught myself, mostly; I met a few dragons during my travels who taught me what they knew during my time with them. Other than that, my runes really just gave me a natural talent for it. Some things I just...knew, without ever learning. When I came to Dragoncrest, Ludyca knew a little of healing and she taught me what she knew, too."
[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-07-08 16:46:06" ] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420648/42064750_350.png[/img][/center] Aeromisae tilts her head thoughtfully. The little Pearlcatcher had asked a good question; as next-in-line for leadership of the Dragoncrest Clan, Aeromisae was often asked hypothetical questions by many of her clanmates. "I suppose," she said at last, in a deep, smooth voice. "I would have to go on the defensive. Though the thought that an emperor could be able to claim sanity would intrigue me, my clan and their safety comes first." She paused, adding after a moment, "Perhaps, if I were by myself, I would attempt to discover the validity of such a claim. If the emperor was indeed sane, one could learn much from a discussion with it." With a small grin, the large Guardian looked to the Pearlcatcher. "What would [i]you[/i] do?" [/quote] @NirinTallisbane (sorry this took so long to get around to) "because," the pearlcatcher was trying to speak, but found toe words difficult. "because there is one living with my clan"
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-07-08 16:46:06:
42064750_350.png

Aeromisae tilts her head thoughtfully. The little Pearlcatcher had asked a good question; as next-in-line for leadership of the Dragoncrest Clan, Aeromisae was often asked hypothetical questions by many of her clanmates.

"I suppose," she said at last, in a deep, smooth voice. "I would have to go on the defensive. Though the thought that an emperor could be able to claim sanity would intrigue me, my clan and their safety comes first."

She paused, adding after a moment, "Perhaps, if I were by myself, I would attempt to discover the validity of such a claim. If the emperor was indeed sane, one could learn much from a discussion with it."

With a small grin, the large Guardian looked to the Pearlcatcher. "What would you do?"
@NirinTallisbane

(sorry this took so long to get around to)

"because," the pearlcatcher was trying to speak, but found toe words difficult. "because there is one living with my clan"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@KeepStar ((No problem ^^)) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420648/42064750_350.png[/img][/center] Aeromisae's eyes widened in surprise. [i]What?[/i] Her curiosity was piqued, but her concern was as well; clearly this Pearlcatcher was uncomfortable and rather scared of the situation. Aeromisae did her best to be comforting, sweeping her tail around to rest against the smaller dragon's reassuringly. "Would you like to tell me about it?" she asked gently. It wasn't as if there was anything she could do; this [i]sane emperor[/i] was in a clan not her own, and thought she cared greatly for all those in distress, she was in no position to intrude on another clan's affairs. It was between the other's clan leaders and members, and it would stay that way unless they decided otherwise. At the least, though, she could offer this little one a chance to get her troubles off her chest.
@KeepStar
((No problem ^^))
42064750_350.png

Aeromisae's eyes widened in surprise.

What?

Her curiosity was piqued, but her concern was as well; clearly this Pearlcatcher was uncomfortable and rather scared of the situation. Aeromisae did her best to be comforting, sweeping her tail around to rest against the smaller dragon's reassuringly.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" she asked gently.

It wasn't as if there was anything she could do; this sane emperor was in a clan not her own, and thought she cared greatly for all those in distress, she was in no position to intrude on another clan's affairs. It was between the other's clan leaders and members, and it would stay that way unless they decided otherwise.

At the least, though, she could offer this little one a chance to get her troubles off her chest.
bump~
bump~
[b]A potion stained ridgeback approaches Sirius. [/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46212200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462123/46212200_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "I've been told you like to tinker, anything of note you've been working on recently?" Her voice was kind albeit a bit raspy.
A potion stained ridgeback approaches Sirius. "I've been told you like to tinker, anything of note you've been working on recently?"
Her voice was kind albeit a bit raspy.
t8v2gQJ.gif
@robotstar ((ooh, I love Keres' colors! Very mad scientist-esque o.O)) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413588/41358761_350.png[/img][/center] Sirius sighed, looking up at the Ridgeback and scratching his feathered crest absently. "Not really...just trying to fix this old oven." The Skydancer gave the machine in question a light kick, obviously annoyed. "Nobody will let me do any serious inventing until I get this old thing fixed for the girls," he added, referencing the resident cooks and bakers of Dragoncrest. Looking up at the Ridgeback again, he asked curiously, "You look like quite the genius yourself! Anything you've been working on?"
@robotstar ((ooh, I love Keres' colors! Very mad scientist-esque o.O))
41358761_350.png

Sirius sighed, looking up at the Ridgeback and scratching his feathered crest absently. "Not really...just trying to fix this old oven."

The Skydancer gave the machine in question a light kick, obviously annoyed.

"Nobody will let me do any serious inventing until I get this old thing fixed for the girls," he added, referencing the resident cooks and bakers of Dragoncrest.

Looking up at the Ridgeback again, he asked curiously, "You look like quite the genius yourself! Anything you've been working on?"
(( :OOO youve done it toooo yess))
(( :OOO youve done it toooo yess))
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10