Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 60 egg birthday mass hatch! [DONE, IC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
Update! I got two Noc eggs from a trade, so total is up to 57 eggs!
Also, everything and everyone should be updated and added to this point.

@EgoLobster
I am hoping to every single deity on FR that RNG gives me SOMETHING good. But since tons of people are watching, I think I will at least make some money back from selling hatchlings. I'M DEPENDING SOLELY ON YOU TO SAVE THESE SOON-TO-BE UNFORTUNATE SOULS.
AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BABY IN ALL HIS GLORY!
I'm definitely going to enjoy this, especially curious to see how you and other users scry the uggo kids I am about to unleash on this wonderful, beautiful website.
I think I will treat myself to some fast food and hatch some eggos. ♥
Lost is so gorgeous, I can barely comprehend. He was definitely an amazing buy!
And thank you so much for helping with the lair space, I have wayy too many dragons that I am attached to, in fear that if I sell them, I will want them back and will have seller's guilt.
Update! I got two Noc eggs from a trade, so total is up to 57 eggs!
Also, everything and everyone should be updated and added to this point.

@EgoLobster
I am hoping to every single deity on FR that RNG gives me SOMETHING good. But since tons of people are watching, I think I will at least make some money back from selling hatchlings. I'M DEPENDING SOLELY ON YOU TO SAVE THESE SOON-TO-BE UNFORTUNATE SOULS.
AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BABY IN ALL HIS GLORY!
I'm definitely going to enjoy this, especially curious to see how you and other users scry the uggo kids I am about to unleash on this wonderful, beautiful website.
I think I will treat myself to some fast food and hatch some eggos. ♥
Lost is so gorgeous, I can barely comprehend. He was definitely an amazing buy!
And thank you so much for helping with the lair space, I have wayy too many dragons that I am attached to, in fear that if I sell them, I will want them back and will have seller's guilt.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Another update! I had like 600g or so sitting in my vault and bought another Fire and another Ice egg.
Now up to a grand 59!
Another update! I had like 600g or so sitting in my vault and bought another Fire and another Ice egg.
Now up to a grand 59!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy oh man only if I saved that light egg I would have thrown it your way. :(

But good luck I hope RNG blesses you with a good child :3
@Supremacy oh man only if I saved that light egg I would have thrown it your way. :(

But good luck I hope RNG blesses you with a good child :3
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
That's okay, I understand the impulse to hatch.
But I thank you for the thought!
And I thank you again for the well wishes, I hope RNG gives me a break today!
Would you like me to ping you once I start hatching?
@Forsake
That's okay, I understand the impulse to hatch.
But I thank you for the thought!
And I thank you again for the well wishes, I hope RNG gives me a break today!
Would you like me to ping you once I start hatching?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy Yes please! if I can't hatch some eggs I would love to watch someone else :)
@Supremacy Yes please! if I can't hatch some eggs I would love to watch someone else :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
Update! Got a Boggie egg from @Kikatzu (I hope you don't mind the ping!), meaning my goal for a 60 egg mass hatch is completed!

@Forsake
Sounds great, I will add you to the pinglist!
I think I will try to begin hatching around 11 or 12 FR time, just so you can make time or whatever. (:
Update! Got a Boggie egg from @Kikatzu (I hope you don't mind the ping!), meaning my goal for a 60 egg mass hatch is completed!

@Forsake
Sounds great, I will add you to the pinglist!
I think I will try to begin hatching around 11 or 12 FR time, just so you can make time or whatever. (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
oh boy, i can't wait... here's hoping for lots of lovely kiddos to commemorate your birthday here's the lightning primal i hatched earlier to bless the thread with even more luck [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53132140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531322/53132140_350.png[/img] [/url] don't know how much of the hatch I'll actually get to see bc gotta catch a flight today :(
oh boy, i can't wait... here's hoping for lots of lovely kiddos to commemorate your birthday

here's the lightning primal i hatched earlier to bless the thread with even more luck

53132140_350.png

don't know how much of the hatch I'll actually get to see bc gotta catch a flight today :(

@Supremacy

can I be added to the pinglist please
@Supremacy

can I be added to the pinglist please
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@supremacy
ey happy birth! bls add me to the ping pong list?
@supremacy
ey happy birth! bls add me to the ping pong list?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@/Supremacy If you need any extra space, I'm absolutely willing to hold some draggos for you c: Happy Birthday! edit: blessing this thread and RNG with my bday boy! WC red boys blessings and luck. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52352593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523526/52352593_350.png[/img] [/url]
@/Supremacy If you need any extra space, I'm absolutely willing to hold some draggos for you c: Happy Birthday!

edit:

blessing this thread and RNG with my bday boy! WC red boys blessings and luck.

52352593_350.png
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48