TOPIC | 60 egg birthday mass hatch! [DONE, IC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@Supremacy
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

I shall
prepare g if t

which dragon would you say you're most attached to sentimentally
or just pick one randomly trust me

also add me to the pinglist I'm here to hopefully steal grant you luck!!

Last year you hatched the double sanguine kid, right? let's hope you get something just as e b ic this year!

Not sure how old you'll be but y'know, here's to whatever age you've just turned. Can drink to that!

I'll crack open a coke and celebrate with you~
@Supremacy
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

I shall
prepare g if t

which dragon would you say you're most attached to sentimentally
or just pick one randomly trust me

also add me to the pinglist I'm here to hopefully steal grant you luck!!

Last year you hatched the double sanguine kid, right? let's hope you get something just as e b ic this year!

Not sure how old you'll be but y'know, here's to whatever age you've just turned. Can drink to that!

I'll crack open a coke and celebrate with you~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Supremacy REEE I FORGOT TO MENTION I can clear up like 14 spaces of my lair really easily if you need any dragons to hang out in my lair while you hatch. It's not a lot but figured I'd offer <333 At first I'm like 'friend birthday = must make secret family recipe cookies' and then I realized I can't actually give you cookies and my heart hurts because I make really good cookies ngl Edit: my bday hatch Button (and her partner in crime Zipper from another mass hatch I hosted) Wish you luck! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49517915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495180/49517915_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51558678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515587/51558678_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Supremacy
REEE I FORGOT TO MENTION

I can clear up like 14 spaces of my lair really easily if you need any dragons to hang out in my lair while you hatch. It's not a lot but figured I'd offer <333

At first I'm like 'friend birthday = must make secret family recipe cookies' and then I realized I can't actually give you cookies and my heart hurts because I make really good cookies ngl

Edit: my bday hatch Button (and her partner in crime Zipper from another mass hatch I hosted) Wish you luck!

49517915_350.png

51558678_350.png

[size=2]OKAY, EVERYONE SHOULD BE ADDED NOW. Sorry everyone, I was at work all day. And to those asking some specifics- @TehuMertt Ahh, thank you! It will definitely be earlier, since I am 2 hours ahead of FR time, so when rollover happens it's like 2am for me. I will be aiming for more like 11 or 12 FR time, since in my time that would be like 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Does that work a little better for you? I want to make sure you can attend! @Mareanie You got it! And I would greatly the egg donations, you are too kind. [emoji=heart size=1] But you don't have to! @Yftm Of course! Schorl looks as gorgeous as ever! @EgoLobster Thanks friend! You don't have to give me presents, but thank you! :o I guess the most I am attached to sentimentally would probably be the birthday boy, Yvo, since he was such an amazing and lucky birthday hatch for me. [emoji=heart size=1] How could I NOT add you to the pinglist? I was actually hoping you'd join in the 'fun'! Yup, last year my boy Yvo was born into FR and I am forever grateful that RNG decided to give me a break with the like the 4 eggs I could afford last year. I was gonna hope for a double obs, but that dream came true like a week ago. Gonna be a grand ole' 26 years old, past half way to 50 now. I'll join with you, I'll get me a Coke and enjoy it while hatching some eggos. [b]EDIT:[/b] OOF, I may take you up on that, since I only have 33 free spaces in my hibernal den atm and I don't want to have to exalt kiddos just to make space in case people may want any of the ugly that happens. I WANT COOKIES. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD ME AN AMAZING COOKIE. But my sister is gonna be making me a cake, so I guess that will have to make up for it. Button and Zipper are frickin' adorable, I can only hope I have that much good luck for this hatch, I'm actually kinda nervous for this. What if I get nothing but uglies and no one wants them? OOF
OKAY, EVERYONE SHOULD BE ADDED NOW.
Sorry everyone, I was at work all day.

And to those asking some specifics-

@TehuMertt
Ahh, thank you!
It will definitely be earlier, since I am 2 hours ahead of FR time, so when rollover happens it's like 2am for me.
I will be aiming for more like 11 or 12 FR time, since in my time that would be like 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
Does that work a little better for you? I want to make sure you can attend!

@Mareanie
You got it!
And I would greatly the egg donations, you are too kind.
But you don't have to!

@Yftm
Of course!
Schorl looks as gorgeous as ever!

@EgoLobster
Thanks friend!
You don't have to give me presents, but thank you! :o
I guess the most I am attached to sentimentally would probably be the birthday boy, Yvo, since he was such an amazing and lucky birthday hatch for me.
How could I NOT add you to the pinglist? I was actually hoping you'd join in the 'fun'! Yup, last year my boy Yvo was born into FR and I am forever grateful that RNG decided to give me a break with the like the 4 eggs I could afford last year. I was gonna hope for a double obs, but that dream came true like a week ago.
Gonna be a grand ole' 26 years old, past half way to 50 now.
I'll join with you, I'll get me a Coke and enjoy it while hatching some eggos.

EDIT: OOF, I may take you up on that, since I only have 33 free spaces in my hibernal den atm and I don't want to have to exalt kiddos just to make space in case people may want any of the ugly that happens.
I WANT COOKIES. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD ME AN AMAZING COOKIE. But my sister is gonna be making me a cake, so I guess that will have to make up for it.
Button and Zipper are frickin' adorable, I can only hope I have that much good luck for this hatch, I'm actually kinda nervous for this. What if I get nothing but uglies and no one wants them? OOF
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
OH that does sound good! I'll keep this in mind, thank you!
OH that does sound good! I'll keep this in mind, thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Supremacy I'd love to be on the pinglist! Happy early 26th birthday :D
@Supremacy I'd love to be on the pinglist! Happy early 26th birthday :D
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@Supremacy
I spent $60 on eggs a while ago and hatched pure sacrificial material
But you KNOW I'm scry god. Watch me go. I can save them.

Time to animate Yvo here we go HHH

26! Congrats friend! Let's hope this year is as amazing as ever! (:
I mean if you want I can send my secret family cookie recipe if you want to try them by making some! You just gotta promise not to post it elsewhere :o
Buy some cookies, curl up in a blanket, and hatch those eggs! Honestly the end result is never as memorable as the event itself, and if I can help make things even mildly more entertaining I will!
Yeah, Button and Zipper are my babies ;; they're my only brown babs too besides Lost who I shelled 3kg for (hes an earth goat Latte/Ivory/White). Yeah, Button marks my 15th birthday! Only around 8 more months till I turn 16, yaaay ;;
Yeah! If you need any lair space lmk and I can help out! Honestly lair space is the only thing that gives me anxiety in this game. Other than accidentally exalting a dragon anyways.
I'm here to commentate and be mildly funny! e3e

Edit: yeah I can lend out 17 spaces! <3
@Supremacy
I spent $60 on eggs a while ago and hatched pure sacrificial material
But you KNOW I'm scry god. Watch me go. I can save them.

Time to animate Yvo here we go HHH

26! Congrats friend! Let's hope this year is as amazing as ever! (:
I mean if you want I can send my secret family cookie recipe if you want to try them by making some! You just gotta promise not to post it elsewhere :o
Buy some cookies, curl up in a blanket, and hatch those eggs! Honestly the end result is never as memorable as the event itself, and if I can help make things even mildly more entertaining I will!
Yeah, Button and Zipper are my babies ;; they're my only brown babs too besides Lost who I shelled 3kg for (hes an earth goat Latte/Ivory/White). Yeah, Button marks my 15th birthday! Only around 8 more months till I turn 16, yaaay ;;
Yeah! If you need any lair space lmk and I can help out! Honestly lair space is the only thing that gives me anxiety in this game. Other than accidentally exalting a dragon anyways.
I'm here to commentate and be mildly funny! e3e

Edit: yeah I can lend out 17 spaces! <3
@Supremacy Please ping me when you start hatching! And good luck! :D
@Supremacy Please ping me when you start hatching! And good luck! :D
@Supremacy Please ping me too! I hope you get some nice hatches c:
@Supremacy Please ping me too! I hope you get some nice hatches c:
@Supremacy
I'd love to be pinged when you start. Thanks! Oh, and happy early birthday!
@Supremacy
I'd love to be pinged when you start. Thanks! Oh, and happy early birthday!
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
I'll take a ping!
I'll take a ping!
spiral_custom_sig.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48