Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 60 egg birthday mass hatch! [DONE, IC]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@EgoLobster
You at least can throw actual money at this game sometimes. For me to do this in the past, I literally had to hand a friend a $20 bill to get her to use her Paypal to buy the gems and send them to me in a PM. Yes, I could make a Paypal now, but a) I don't know how to use, and b.) I'm an incredibly impulsive buyer. It's why I still don't have a Paypal for this site.
@EgoLobster
You at least can throw actual money at this game sometimes. For me to do this in the past, I literally had to hand a friend a $20 bill to get her to use her Paypal to buy the gems and send them to me in a PM. Yes, I could make a Paypal now, but a) I don't know how to use, and b.) I'm an incredibly impulsive buyer. It's why I still don't have a Paypal for this site.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
question is how do you feel about watermelon )
question is how do you feel about watermelon )
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@Supremacy
Please ping e in the sales thread as well, you have a few pretty boiz and girls here :)
@Supremacy
Please ping e in the sales thread as well, you have a few pretty boiz and girls here :)
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
@Supremacy I would love a ping for this girl here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53156987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531570/53156987_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
@Supremacy

I would love a ping for this girl here

53156987_350.png

Thank you!
Nq0eoGi.png
@Supremacy
OK, epic!

@HenryJekyll
yeah but my parents don't just toss money at me either, I have to work upwards of 5-6 hours in the yard to get my gems :o

I HOPE NONE OF YOU FIND THIS PING UNWANTED HHH

@Bui @MalisVitterfolk @sQld @Twizz @NowViewing @LilyRaven @LeRawrs @evilwave @Kikatzu @TehuMertt @Deathwing @Ecci @Draconequis @lemecrazy @ProbablyNotYou @neonhorns @Mareanie @FancyFliers @BlackandTan @Yftm @Keorano @LemonQuartz @Drominus @OyasumiKasumi @CeruleanCrow @catticcino @puppicino @CountingChocobos @Aberration @Ryuuna @temp @Madshiruki @alyblaith @lunasillusions @Frillshark @Altassar @Zoic @HenryJekyll @Cyrya @Vanq @EgoLobster @Rulanir @GunsForPaws @blackflamewolf @Cadences @Rainbeetle @Forsake @00Riku00 @reliquiaen @TheChurchGrim @Thundershower @rse

ok ;; hi, my name is Ego, I'm a loser
and I'm holding onto some of Sup's hatches. If you're interested in any from this specific tab in my lair, lmk so I can put your username in their bio so that way when Supremacy makes their sales thread they can ping you accordingly.

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/374217/1534676
@Supremacy
OK, epic!

@HenryJekyll
yeah but my parents don't just toss money at me either, I have to work upwards of 5-6 hours in the yard to get my gems :o

I HOPE NONE OF YOU FIND THIS PING UNWANTED HHH

@Bui @MalisVitterfolk @sQld @Twizz @NowViewing @LilyRaven @LeRawrs @evilwave @Kikatzu @TehuMertt @Deathwing @Ecci @Draconequis @lemecrazy @ProbablyNotYou @neonhorns @Mareanie @FancyFliers @BlackandTan @Yftm @Keorano @LemonQuartz @Drominus @OyasumiKasumi @CeruleanCrow @catticcino @puppicino @CountingChocobos @Aberration @Ryuuna @temp @Madshiruki @alyblaith @lunasillusions @Frillshark @Altassar @Zoic @HenryJekyll @Cyrya @Vanq @EgoLobster @Rulanir @GunsForPaws @blackflamewolf @Cadences @Rainbeetle @Forsake @00Riku00 @reliquiaen @TheChurchGrim @Thundershower @rse

ok ;; hi, my name is Ego, I'm a loser
and I'm holding onto some of Sup's hatches. If you're interested in any from this specific tab in my lair, lmk so I can put your username in their bio so that way when Supremacy makes their sales thread they can ping you accordingly.

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/374217/1534676
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
I'm really interested in that blue and pink goat eyed gal and that orchid/caribbean fae boi! Can you add me to those ones please @EgoLobster Thank you :)
I'm really interested in that blue and pink goat eyed gal and that orchid/caribbean fae boi! Can you add me to those ones please @EgoLobster Thank you :)
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
@AlexTheTrashBin added!
@AlexTheTrashBin added!
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster

are u sure u are a loser

i'm interested in the overcast/smoke/strawberry!
@egolobster

are u sure u are a loser

i'm interested in the overcast/smoke/strawberry!
@EgoLobster
I didn't mind the ping but I'm not interested in any of those. Thanks anyway.
@EgoLobster
I didn't mind the ping but I'm not interested in any of those. Thanks anyway.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@EgoLobster yes it's you i must inform! the mauve/tan girl #53158331, please drop me in her bio.

ive also got a couple folks please see this tab and ping me if you'd like to be added to them i guess
@EgoLobster yes it's you i must inform! the mauve/tan girl #53158331, please drop me in her bio.

ive also got a couple folks please see this tab and ping me if you'd like to be added to them i guess
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48