Yeah, I guess that one gets a pass.
But it still has Chocolate.
Me and Chocolate aren't friends. :(
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=55&auth=ff14d4aa04dea6c4d06a7919d499490349fa4234&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i adore this babey boy[/center]
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=55&auth=ff14d4aa04dea6c4d06a7919d499490349fa4234&dummyext=prev.png

i adore this babey boy
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@supremacy

im interested in 53156987

what colors of dragons besides pistachio do you like?
@supremacy

im interested in 53156987

what colors of dragons besides pistachio do you like?
sellery_small_by_lunasillusions-dcmhc3e.png
very sorry rng wasn't the kindest and for your birth. very rude. some nice kids happened but i suppose if it's not what you want then it doesn't count. :c

also bls let me know when you want those kids back
very sorry rng wasn't the kindest and for your birth. very rude. some nice kids happened but i suppose if it's not what you want then it doesn't count. :c

also bls let me know when you want those kids back
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
That brown range boy is also A+ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=55&auth=987045d64a1f94240a0bb1d46db73b5e2252e8c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
That brown range boy is also A+

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=55&auth=987045d64a1f94240a0bb1d46db73b5e2252e8c0&dummyext=prev.png
@Bui @MalisVitterfolk @sQld @Twizz @NowViewing @LilyRaven @LeRawrs @evilwave @Kikatzu @TehuMertt @Deathwing @Ecci @Draconequis @lemecrazy @ProbablyNotYou @neonhorns @Mareanie @FancyFliers @BlackandTan @Yftm @Keorano @LemonQuartz @Drominus @OyasumiKasumi @CeruleanCrow @catticcino @puppicino @CountingChocobos @Aberration @Ryuuna @temp @Madshiruki @alyblaith @lunasillusions @Frillshark @Altassar @Zoic @HenryJekyll @Cyrya @Vanq @EgoLobster @Rulanir @GunsForPaws @blackflamewolf @Cadences @Rainbeetle @Forsake @00Riku00 @reliquiaen @TheChurchGrim @Thundershower @rse

Alright.
This absolute trainwreck of a mass hatch is done!
I will probably be keeping the grapefruit/honey/cantaloupe mirror and another one I cannot remember.

If you are interested in any of these uggo kiddos, let me know and I will ping you once I have a sales thread set up!
@Bui @MalisVitterfolk @sQld @Twizz @NowViewing @LilyRaven @LeRawrs @evilwave @Kikatzu @TehuMertt @Deathwing @Ecci @Draconequis @lemecrazy @ProbablyNotYou @neonhorns @Mareanie @FancyFliers @BlackandTan @Yftm @Keorano @LemonQuartz @Drominus @OyasumiKasumi @CeruleanCrow @catticcino @puppicino @CountingChocobos @Aberration @Ryuuna @temp @Madshiruki @alyblaith @lunasillusions @Frillshark @Altassar @Zoic @HenryJekyll @Cyrya @Vanq @EgoLobster @Rulanir @GunsForPaws @blackflamewolf @Cadences @Rainbeetle @Forsake @00Riku00 @reliquiaen @TheChurchGrim @Thundershower @rse

Alright.
This absolute trainwreck of a mass hatch is done!
I will probably be keeping the grapefruit/honey/cantaloupe mirror and another one I cannot remember.

If you are interested in any of these uggo kiddos, let me know and I will ping you once I have a sales thread set up!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Please feel free to ping for the sales thread.
Please feel free to ping for the sales thread.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
I'm interested in several, I'd love a ping for the sales thread!
I'm interested in several, I'd love a ping for the sales thread!
@Supremacy

May I be added please for the sales?
@Supremacy

May I be added please for the sales?
ew9u8Xp.png
@Supremacy
ebic

I can hold these kids for as long as you need <333

oh yes and ping me b l e a s e
@Supremacy
ebic

I can hold these kids for as long as you need <333