Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 60 egg birthday mass hatch! [DONE, IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[center][size=2]Welp, it's that time of year again. My birthday. This time around, I wanted to be a little more prepared than last time and I hoarded a few eggs. Not very many, since I am a procrastinator and didn't decide to do this until last minute. [b]EGG COUNT:[/b] Arcane: 4 | Fire: 3 | Earth: 4 | Shadow: 4 | Water: 4 Plague: 6 | Lightning: 4 | Wind: 4 | Light: 4 | Ice: 5 Nature: 4 | Nocturne: 8 | Bogsneak: 6 [b]TOTAL:[/b] 60 eggs! [s](I wish I could swing 60 eggs, but I'm poor.)[/s] We were able to complete our 60 egg goal! Now, me and RNG have been having a rocky relationship as of late, so I don't expect anything [i]spectacular[/i]. But, since I am turning 26 years old, I wanted to do something fun and exciting to celebrate. And, who knows, I may end up with something amazing. [quote][center][size=2][b]PINGS:[/b] @/Bui @/MalisVitterfolk @/sQld @/Twizz @/NowViewing @/LilyRaven @/LeRawrs @/evilwave @/Kikatzu @/TehuMertt @/Deathwing @/Ecci @/Draconequis @/lemecrazy @/ProbablyNotYou @/neonhorns @/Mareanie @/FancyFliers @/BlackandTan @/Yftm @/Keorano @/LemonQuartz @/Drominus @/OyasumiKasumi @/CeruleanCrow @/catticcino @/puppicino @/CountingChocobos @/Aberration @/Ryuuna @/temp @/Madshiruki @/alyblaith @/lunasillusions @/Frillshark @/Altassar @/Zoic @/HenryJekyll @/Cyrya @/Vanq @/EgoLobster @/Rulanir @/GunsForPaws @/blackflamewolf @/Cadences @/Rainbeetle @/Forsake @/00Riku00 @/reliquiaen @/TheChurchGrim @/Thundershower @/rse[/quote] [size=2]And my birthday boy from last year, Yvo, to bless this thread. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42991719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429918/42991719_350.png[/img] [/url] ------------------------------------- [size=2]I wasn't sure if I should have or not, but I pinged the general pinglist of the G1 Hoarders. I'm sorry if this was incorrect! FOUND THE CORRECT PINGLIST. Sorry I'm such a flipping idiot, everyone. (Also, I may have pinged some people twice because I pinged the wrong list initially, I'm really sorry if I did.) [b][color=red]I am not subbed, please ping me if you'd like to be added to notified when I start hatching![/b][/color]
Welp, it's that time of year again.
My birthday.

This time around, I wanted to be a little more prepared than last time and I hoarded a few eggs.
Not very many, since I am a procrastinator and didn't decide to do this until last minute.

EGG COUNT:

Arcane: 4 | Fire: 3 | Earth: 4 | Shadow: 4 | Water: 4
Plague: 6 | Lightning: 4 | Wind: 4 | Light: 4 | Ice: 5
Nature: 4 | Nocturne: 8 | Bogsneak: 6

TOTAL: 60 eggs!

(I wish I could swing 60 eggs, but I'm poor.)
We were able to complete our 60 egg goal!

Now, me and RNG have been having a rocky relationship as of late, so I don't expect anything spectacular.
But, since I am turning 26 years old, I wanted to do something fun and exciting to celebrate.
And, who knows, I may end up with something amazing.

Quote:
PINGS:
@/Bui @/MalisVitterfolk @/sQld @/Twizz @/NowViewing @/LilyRaven @/LeRawrs @/evilwave @/Kikatzu @/TehuMertt @/Deathwing @/Ecci @/Draconequis @/lemecrazy @/ProbablyNotYou @/neonhorns @/Mareanie @/FancyFliers @/BlackandTan @/Yftm @/Keorano @/LemonQuartz @/Drominus @/OyasumiKasumi @/CeruleanCrow @/catticcino @/puppicino @/CountingChocobos @/Aberration @/Ryuuna @/temp @/Madshiruki @/alyblaith @/lunasillusions @/Frillshark @/Altassar @/Zoic @/HenryJekyll @/Cyrya @/Vanq @/EgoLobster @/Rulanir @/GunsForPaws @/blackflamewolf @/Cadences @/Rainbeetle @/Forsake @/00Riku00 @/reliquiaen @/TheChurchGrim @/Thundershower @/rse

And my birthday boy from last year, Yvo, to bless this thread.

42991719_350.png

I wasn't sure if I should have or not, but I pinged the general pinglist of the G1 Hoarders.
I'm sorry if this was incorrect!

FOUND THE CORRECT PINGLIST.
Sorry I'm such a flipping idiot, everyone.
(Also, I may have pinged some people twice because I pinged the wrong list initially, I'm really sorry if I did.)

I am not subbed, please ping me if you'd like to be added to notified when I start hatching!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Forgot to keep this updated.
Oh well.
Forgot to keep this updated.
Oh well.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Here just in case.
Here just in case.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Happy RL ding day!
Happy RL ding day!
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@MalisVitterfolk
Thank you! :D
Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
@MalisVitterfolk
Thank you! :D
Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Happy early borfday! Please ping me when you start :>
Happy early borfday! Please ping me when you start :>
WYLy2Ui.gif
Sure! Though I may still be asleep.
Sure! Though I may still be asleep.
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@Supremacy please don't ping the mass hatch list until you're actually hatching! Most of us are not gonna remember to revisit this thread two days later :(

I'd certainly love to be notified when you do start hatching though - it's just that I could do without the extra ping today ^_^
@Supremacy please don't ping the mass hatch list until you're actually hatching! Most of us are not gonna remember to revisit this thread two days later :(

I'd certainly love to be notified when you do start hatching though - it's just that I could do without the extra ping today ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
It's my first time using the pinglist, so apologies.
I thought it was an IC thing, unless that user specifically stated, which some did.
Sorry again, and I will ping you when I start hatching.
@sQld
It's my first time using the pinglist, so apologies.
I thought it was an IC thing, unless that user specifically stated, which some did.
Sorry again, and I will ping you when I start hatching.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy

Would definitely love a ping when you start! ^^
@Supremacy

Would definitely love a ping when you start! ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48