Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | /!\ Hatch Party and Giveaway! Baby time~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Ping me when this starts! I wanna practice scrying for the big lair makeover I'm planning after Brightshine.
Ping me when this starts! I wanna practice scrying for the big lair makeover I'm planning after Brightshine.
1WhYQHt.png
@Kaial i'd love a ping!!
@Kaial i'd love a ping!!
ViQrefc.png
I’d love a ping!!
I’d love a ping!!
Akhilleus.gif
Congrats! I’ve considered moving to the earth flight but also love being part of Ice. Here’s a boost!

I’d like a ping please!

Also my tumblr is razordog389-fr (I boosted it there)
Congrats! I’ve considered moving to the earth flight but also love being part of Ice. Here’s a boost!

I’d like a ping please!

Also my tumblr is razordog389-fr (I boosted it there)
156390377042219216.png
@Kaial

I'd like a ping, please!
@Kaial

I'd like a ping, please!
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict

Here’s a scry of a possible look for a hatchling! I chose to do a guardian because snappers aren’t available from unhatched eggs. I wanted him to look like he had just crawled from the earth Vince the sand gembond, and I wanted his wings to have the shimmer of gem stones since earth dragons prize them.
http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict

Here’s a scry of a possible look for a hatchling! I chose to do a guardian because snappers aren’t available from unhatched eggs. I wanted him to look like he had just crawled from the earth Vince the sand gembond, and I wanted his wings to have the shimmer of gem stones since earth dragons prize them.
156390377042219216.png
I'd love a ping too, best of luck in advance :D!
I'd love a ping too, best of luck in advance :D!
@Razordog389

Hey, I appreciate the link that's actually just one to the scrying workshop itself.
Aside from that, when I'm talking about scries I mean scries for the gen 1s I hatch on the 30th, not just any dragon at all. ouo;

I understand you're eager to try for prizes in regard to scrying and boosting but please be patient.
@Razordog389

Hey, I appreciate the link that's actually just one to the scrying workshop itself.
Aside from that, when I'm talking about scries I mean scries for the gen 1s I hatch on the 30th, not just any dragon at all. ouo;

I understand you're eager to try for prizes in regard to scrying and boosting but please be patient.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Razordog389 Hi! And welcome to the forums! :> the contest for scrying the hatchlings is actually going to be based around the two hatchlings out of the 6 Kai chooses to keep after their mass hatch! (On the 30th)

EDIT --- OOPS Kai beat me to the post!
But the image tutorial is still useful!

Our job when the contest starts on Sunday is to scry up what breed and genes we think will look best on those 2 dragons, and the breed/ gene combos Kai likes most will be the winner/s!

Also! To post a scried image in the forums, scry up your dragon, then click the little 'photo' icon in the scrying workshop (in the bottom left corner).

Then, on a new post, press the tree icon ^^^ up at the top of your post. Right click and paste into that box and hit 'ok'.

This will post the scried image onto your post! You can preview your post to make sure the image shows up, and there you go! :3
@Razordog389 Hi! And welcome to the forums! :> the contest for scrying the hatchlings is actually going to be based around the two hatchlings out of the 6 Kai chooses to keep after their mass hatch! (On the 30th)

EDIT --- OOPS Kai beat me to the post!
But the image tutorial is still useful!

Our job when the contest starts on Sunday is to scry up what breed and genes we think will look best on those 2 dragons, and the breed/ gene combos Kai likes most will be the winner/s!

Also! To post a scried image in the forums, scry up your dragon, then click the little 'photo' icon in the scrying workshop (in the bottom left corner).

Then, on a new post, press the tree icon ^^^ up at the top of your post. Right click and paste into that box and hit 'ok'.

This will post the scried image onto your post! You can preview your post to make sure the image shows up, and there you go! :3
VXZZmOI.png
i'd love a ping for this!
i'd love a ping for this!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49