Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need to show him, need lore opinions
Look at how handsome this boy is. I bought him as an impulse when I was feeling a bit down from my new job, which I adore but the learning curve is steep. But look at how amazing and handsome he is, starsilks were made for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28896786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288968/28896786_350.png[/img] [/url] For lore I’m thinking he was egg napped and tossed by harpies. So that he could grow up to be a great spy. But what do others think?
Look at how handsome this boy is.

I bought him as an impulse when I was feeling a bit down from my new job, which I adore but the learning curve is steep.

But look at how amazing and handsome he is, starsilks were made for him.

28896786_350.png

For lore I’m thinking he was egg napped and tossed by harpies. So that he could grow up to be a great spy. But what do others think?
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
I might change his lore but I do want him to have something to do with harpies.

Also does his outfit look complete?
I might change his lore but I do want him to have something to do with harpies.

Also does his outfit look complete?
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
He's absolutely incredible. I always love Goat Coats, and the Starsilks are a perfect match.
He's absolutely incredible. I always love Goat Coats, and the Starsilks are a perfect match.
@LostWhisperer I love his outfit and I like the harpy aspect.

I think I would have it be that his egg was stolen by someone else but then ended up in a harpy clan because they bartered for his egg after the kidnapper lost the egg for some reason and it ended up in the hands of a beastclan merchant.

That gives his kidnapping a bit more depth than "his egg was stolen by harpies".

Then it'd be neat if the harpies did raise him to be a spy and, because he grew up with the harpies and not dragons, he believes other dragons are bad and become a spy for them.

Maybe he wasn't always treated the best by the harpies (because of beastclan prejudices against dragons) but certain members of the clan understood his potential and made sure he was sheltered from much of the hate/dislike so they'd be able to use him later.

Then maybe he goes out on missions and, at first, is eager about deceiving other dragons but slowly becomes aware how the harpies are just using him. Then there'd be this huge messed up drama about him trying to figure out which world be belongs in.

idk that was me rambling up some lore situations XD
@LostWhisperer I love his outfit and I like the harpy aspect.

I think I would have it be that his egg was stolen by someone else but then ended up in a harpy clan because they bartered for his egg after the kidnapper lost the egg for some reason and it ended up in the hands of a beastclan merchant.

That gives his kidnapping a bit more depth than "his egg was stolen by harpies".

Then it'd be neat if the harpies did raise him to be a spy and, because he grew up with the harpies and not dragons, he believes other dragons are bad and become a spy for them.

Maybe he wasn't always treated the best by the harpies (because of beastclan prejudices against dragons) but certain members of the clan understood his potential and made sure he was sheltered from much of the hate/dislike so they'd be able to use him later.

Then maybe he goes out on missions and, at first, is eager about deceiving other dragons but slowly becomes aware how the harpies are just using him. Then there'd be this huge messed up drama about him trying to figure out which world be belongs in.

idk that was me rambling up some lore situations XD
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire

Oh! I love that his egg wasn't just stolen. I might work that in with the other dragon in my lair, Levee that was rescued by a maren and raised as the son of a dragon and maren. Thinking about it, Valequill and Leevee would have an interesting relationship from that and the fact that they look really similar.

Fore Valequill I was thinking that his adopted siblings would be the ones closest to him, kinda like sibs from WOF.
@CrazyRedFire

Oh! I love that his egg wasn't just stolen. I might work that in with the other dragon in my lair, Levee that was rescued by a maren and raised as the son of a dragon and maren. Thinking about it, Valequill and Leevee would have an interesting relationship from that and the fact that they look really similar.

Fore Valequill I was thinking that his adopted siblings would be the ones closest to him, kinda like sibs from WOF.
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
So I don’t have to make a new topic [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=28896786&skin=0&apparel=30073,2957,30074,30075,30076,30077,30078,15713,5169,30079,30080,25861,589,10749&xt=dressing.png[/img] So this is what is full outfit is going to me when I unlock more slots. He gets a ‘harpy mask’ Even though he’s a male, the harpies wouldn’t treat him that nice, the feathers to cover the red ones and a little bird friend. I think that’ll be compleate unless I want to get to 20 slots. But I’ll still want to give him a skin even if it’s hard to see. Any suggestions?
So I don’t have to make a new topic

dragon?did=28896786&skin=0&apparel=30073,2957,30074,30075,30076,30077,30078,15713,5169,30079,30080,25861,589,10749&xt=dressing.png

So this is what is full outfit is going to me when I unlock more slots. He gets a ‘harpy mask’ Even though he’s a male, the harpies wouldn’t treat him that nice, the feathers to cover the red ones and a little bird friend. I think that’ll be compleate unless I want to get to 20 slots.

But I’ll still want to give him a skin even if it’s hard to see. Any suggestions?
Girlfriend of Azurodin,