Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Gaolers
1 2 3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fluffypointy.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here![/size][/center] [center][I]Spotlights for Greenskeeper Gathering, Beastclans Ambassador, and Gaolers will be posted on Monday, June 17, 2019[/I][/center]
fluffypointy.png

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here!
Spotlights for Greenskeeper Gathering, Beastclans Ambassador, and Gaolers will be posted on Monday, June 17, 2019
Well my clan didn't have one before but this is a great idea and now I gotta! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Well my clan didn't have one before but this is a great idea and now I gotta!
Bk78Myp.png
Jqlkxca.png
yesssss!!! i've been waiting for this exact theme hahahaaaa
yesssss!!! i've been waiting for this exact theme hahahaaaa
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Can I just say, I love the cover dragon for this weeks theme??
I need those colors and genes asap lmao
Can I just say, I love the cover dragon for this weeks theme??
I need those colors and genes asap lmao
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
dude im going to get one soon but i need all my other reps first ;0;

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
The community before this theme share week was released: [img]https://i.imgur.com/dqYwo0M.jpg[/img]
The community before this theme share week was released:
dqYwo0M.jpg
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
YES!!!! Beastclan rep(s) are the first thing I did, I have SO!!! MUCH!!! INTEREST!!!! In beastclan EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I'm working on a loooot of projects centred around them, this theme week is AWESOME, thanks staff ! ! ! !

Very much hoping this theme is hinting at some lore expansion or some other beastclan-ness happening... Maybe alongside the ancient species? >o> ooooh?
YES!!!! Beastclan rep(s) are the first thing I did, I have SO!!! MUCH!!! INTEREST!!!! In beastclan EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I'm working on a loooot of projects centred around them, this theme week is AWESOME, thanks staff ! ! ! !

Very much hoping this theme is hinting at some lore expansion or some other beastclan-ness happening... Maybe alongside the ancient species? >o> ooooh?
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
@Paigeboi

I know, right?! Dragons are all about crazy elemental magic and gods, but the Beastclans evolved naturally over time and had a hold of the land before the gods awakened. In fact, I think they are the ones we can mostly relate to, since the other sentient humanoids blew themselves up.

I can't wait to see if they are going to play a role in future events!
@Paigeboi

I know, right?! Dragons are all about crazy elemental magic and gods, but the Beastclans evolved naturally over time and had a hold of the land before the gods awakened. In fact, I think they are the ones we can mostly relate to, since the other sentient humanoids blew themselves up.

I can't wait to see if they are going to play a role in future events!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@Mistbird !!!!!!!!! uhaeliuhaehwr YEAH!!!!! rip sentient humanoids....

I'm so excited, more beastclan stuff (b... beastclan apparel? ooo?), but lore especially ;;o;; !!!!
@Mistbird !!!!!!!!! uhaeliuhaehwr YEAH!!!!! rip sentient humanoids....

I'm so excited, more beastclan stuff (b... beastclan apparel? ooo?), but lore especially ;;o;; !!!!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
1 2 3