Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Lund @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @holoquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintverdance @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila @Kozzy @BlackSherruk @Radvom @WarriorWing @Pipirii @sp580s
@LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @ArtemisHalfMoon

It's been quite awhile since we last had new content, folks! We're currently exploring the idea of creating a visual novel/choose your own adventure style game, which will allow you to play as several different characters - the question is, who would you like to see featured in the cast of playable characters? Existing or new characters? We'd love to hear your input too, as to who exactly you'd want to see ^^

Granted, we might start off with a text based novel first if we can't find artists to work with for now, as a heads up!

P.s we're also looking for artists to work with long term to produce FL/GHT content! graphics and digital artists welcomed, compensation will be provided and can be discussed with the lore beta team. (which also means that you'd be part of the lore beta team, by the way, so don't hesitate to reach out to me if you're interested!)
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Lund @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @holoquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintverdance @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila @Kozzy @BlackSherruk @Radvom @WarriorWing @Pipirii @sp580s
@LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @ArtemisHalfMoon

It's been quite awhile since we last had new content, folks! We're currently exploring the idea of creating a visual novel/choose your own adventure style game, which will allow you to play as several different characters - the question is, who would you like to see featured in the cast of playable characters? Existing or new characters? We'd love to hear your input too, as to who exactly you'd want to see ^^

Granted, we might start off with a text based novel first if we can't find artists to work with for now, as a heads up!

P.s we're also looking for artists to work with long term to produce FL/GHT content! graphics and digital artists welcomed, compensation will be provided and can be discussed with the lore beta team. (which also means that you'd be part of the lore beta team, by the way, so don't hesitate to reach out to me if you're interested!)
Oh wow, this looks so cool! I happen to be an artist and so are my friends! Hang on!

@ApolloHalfMoon @athenahalfm00n @AionHalfMoon

Alright, I'm not sure what I would like to see for characters, but something new would be cool! I'm not sure what style of art you'd be looking for, but I don't have a ton of experience with it. Still, I could send over some of my art!
Oh wow, this looks so cool! I happen to be an artist and so are my friends! Hang on!

@ApolloHalfMoon @athenahalfm00n @AionHalfMoon

Alright, I'm not sure what I would like to see for characters, but something new would be cool! I'm not sure what style of art you'd be looking for, but I don't have a ton of experience with it. Still, I could send over some of my art!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@rei711

Oooo, that’d be GREAT! I’m not sure who I’d like to play (other than my two characters lol) but either way I’m sure it’d be great!

I’d also be willing/love to help out with art, but if here isn’t the place to talk please do shoot me a PM! I do digital art with dergs.
@rei711

Oooo, that’d be GREAT! I’m not sure who I’d like to play (other than my two characters lol) but either way I’m sure it’d be great!

I’d also be willing/love to help out with art, but if here isn’t the place to talk please do shoot me a PM! I do digital art with dergs.
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@ArtemisHalfMoon @WarriorWing
Feel free to send me links to your art in DMs! If you've seen the art on our official website that's somewhat the quality we'd ideally like to see (but for the sake of a VN or CYOA styled thing we can afford to be less choosy and also require less intricate detailing)
@ArtemisHalfMoon @WarriorWing
Feel free to send me links to your art in DMs! If you've seen the art on our official website that's somewhat the quality we'd ideally like to see (but for the sake of a VN or CYOA styled thing we can afford to be less choosy and also require less intricate detailing)
@Rei711

This is my kind of thing!
I did a bit of reading and there's rogues, right?
If so, can I have a mechanically enhanced one? If not Ill stick her in Project or Fl/ght lmao
Edit: Forgot to ping. My bad!
@Rei711

This is my kind of thing!
I did a bit of reading and there's rogues, right?
If so, can I have a mechanically enhanced one? If not Ill stick her in Project or Fl/ght lmao
Edit: Forgot to ping. My bad!
Untitled1132_20210815154018.png
@CyberRequiem
You can! You basically just need to explain how/where the enhancements came from, and make sure she's not affiliated with any of the other groups - I also ask to hear about the character's backstory too, usually ^^
@CyberRequiem
You can! You basically just need to explain how/where the enhancements came from, and make sure she's not affiliated with any of the other groups - I also ask to hear about the character's backstory too, usually ^^
@rei711 Yay! Thank you ^^ So here’s the bab: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64946200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649463/64946200_350.png[/img][/url] I don’t have the time to dress my dragons up so I’m pretty proud of her. Hoary scale set came from Dustcarve and the steampunk stuff was cheap! Wian’s enhancements came her tinkerer friend. She was pretty weak, getting laughed at by most dragons because she couldn’t fight or run well. He offered some technology to strengthen her legs and wings. It was supposed to be harmless. It worked, but not completely to plan. Something went wrong or the electricity surged somehow. She couldn’t tell from the frenzy of pain. When she woke up again, she was pretty shocked. They had worked. But instead of living with it, it became part of her. If she were to stop taking care of it, Wian would die. At the time, Wian was a lot softer, so she understood her friend’s distress and forgave him pretty quickly. He helped her out with her new stuff, adjusting her to the feel of it. She really appreciated it, trying to help him out with whatever he needed in turn. It didn’t last long. Slowly, the machine part of her was taking over, making her more aggressive and straightforward. It wasn’t a problem at first, but it got to the point Wian attacked her friend. He didn’t die, but they both decided that it was a better idea if they parted ways- pretty reluctantly. Wian left rather sadly and didn’t look back. It was when she was out on her own did Wian pearn more about Project and Fl/ght, and thought that this battle was rather unreasonable on both sides. Between not knowing the full story and not caring, she decided that she would stick to herself, avoiding either side. That was fun! From what I got, if Project were to find her they’d probably capture her or at least keep tabs on her, but she’s avoiding them anyway lol. And I didn’t mention it, but the spear is just a weapon, nothing special. If you don't mind me asking, what's your timezone? Or at least your fr+. I'd just like to know so I'm not bothering you so much ^^
@rei711
Yay! Thank you ^^
So here’s the bab:
64946200_350.png
I don’t have the time to dress my dragons up so I’m pretty proud of her. Hoary scale set came from Dustcarve and the steampunk stuff was cheap!

Wian’s enhancements came her tinkerer friend. She was pretty weak, getting laughed at by most dragons because she couldn’t fight or run well. He offered some technology to strengthen her legs and wings. It was supposed to be harmless.
It worked, but not completely to plan. Something went wrong or the electricity surged somehow. She couldn’t tell from the frenzy of pain. When she woke up again, she was pretty shocked. They had worked. But instead of living with it, it became part of her. If she were to stop taking care of it, Wian would die.
At the time, Wian was a lot softer, so she understood her friend’s distress and forgave him pretty quickly. He helped her out with her new stuff, adjusting her to the feel of it. She really appreciated it, trying to help him out with whatever he needed in turn. It didn’t last long.
Slowly, the machine part of her was taking over, making her more aggressive and straightforward. It wasn’t a problem at first, but it got to the point Wian attacked her friend. He didn’t die, but they both decided that it was a better idea if they parted ways- pretty reluctantly. Wian left rather sadly and didn’t look back.
It was when she was out on her own did Wian pearn more about Project and Fl/ght, and thought that this battle was rather unreasonable on both sides. Between not knowing the full story and not caring, she decided that she would stick to herself, avoiding either side.

That was fun! From what I got, if Project were to find her they’d probably capture her or at least keep tabs on her, but she’s avoiding them anyway lol.
And I didn’t mention it, but the spear is just a weapon, nothing special.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your timezone? Or at least your fr+. I'd just like to know so I'm not bothering you so much ^^
@CyberRequiem
It sounds good so far, just note that Project would likely eliminate her considering she's an example of machinery gone hostile/rogue.
Don't worry about bothering me, I'm FR+15 and subbed to the thread, actually.

Would you like an invite to our official discord server?
@CyberRequiem
It sounds good so far, just note that Project would likely eliminate her considering she's an example of machinery gone hostile/rogue.
Don't worry about bothering me, I'm FR+15 and subbed to the thread, actually.

Would you like an invite to our official discord server?
Yay! And good to know, she'll stay out of their way.
Thank you!
I would like an invite- CyberRequiem #9327!
Edit: I have an idea for her lore going forward! Haha...
Yay! And good to know, she'll stay out of their way.
Thank you!
I would like an invite- CyberRequiem #9327!
Edit: I have an idea for her lore going forward! Haha...
@rei711 I have finally done ittttttt yey [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69276585][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692766/69276585_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A prototype developed by Atticus Wright, Project: AK41 can be used for surveillance, cartography, spying, and infiltration, depending on the needs of the user. Taking up the entirety of the fae's chest cavity is an arcane energy crystal, giving AK41 the ability of magic, and with it, the abilities to cloak and teleport itself, at the expense of the crystal's total battery life. Because AK41 is modelled after---and is of similar size to---a fae, infiltration and spying tasks among larger species are relatively easy for it, especially with its cloaking ability when stakes are high. As an extra precaution, the bot combines its mapping technology and enhanced logic to assess the best possible escape routes before it is even caught, using its teleportation capacity only when necessary. ----- But what Project doesn't know is that Atticus programmed the prototype to have its own thoughts and emotions. Preferring to be called Akai (pronounced [Ah][ck][eye]) and to be referred to as they/them, the fae also likes to be lively and animated, adventuring on their own whenever they are not being closely watched by their creator's company. Without the three laws hardwired into their system and instead possessing the capability to act and feel on their own (courtesy of Atticus), Akai expresses free will. However, they have been warned not to (by Atticus and their own logic code) and do not express themselves in Project's perimeters, or whenever they are being examined by anybody related to Project. Akai is aware of FL/GHT, and wishes to leave Project and join them---if it weren't for their own skepticism that the rebellion group may very well be a trap to lure sentient bots to their doom. They dislike their position and despise being unable to express themselves; and they love the ideology of the group, but distrust its actual existence. Their logic is that everything revolving FL/GHT is staged, from the raids on Project to any dragon (or bot) that they encounter. And that their creator may be a part of it, though they would never betray Atticus even if they hide things from Project. ----- (Written before any of the previous stuff) [Ah][ck][eye] Prototype developed by Atticus Wright Not three-laws compliant, however they will never betray their creator Has both false and true commands; Any commands containing 'Project', 'AK41', or not beginning or ending with 'Designation: Akai' are optional Created as a stealth bot to both infiltrate and hack more efficiently than Atticus Powered by an arcane energy crystal centered in the chest cavity; takes the place of a normal fae's heart and lungs -Replacement of this crystal is recommended after five years (~80% energy depleted), but it not absolutely necessary until after six years (~96% energy depleted and running on fumes) -The crystal cannot be fully recharged unless it has been in [Arcane's territory] for at least a year OR the bot (assuming it's running) has been in [Arcane's territory] for at least eighteen months -The crystal is the source of magical energy needed for tasks such as cloaking (up to ten minutes), short-distance teleportation (up to 400 ft), and normal magic abilities. However, these tasks, if done often (especially teleportation), will significantly diminish battery life and are not recommended unless to use in dire circumstances ----- Super short summary: A Project derg going by Akai who is truly aligned to their creator &-& Please tell me if I should change anything! Also could I be added to the pinglist? Thank ye xD
@rei711

I have finally done ittttttt yey
69276585_350.png

A prototype developed by Atticus Wright, Project: AK41 can be used for surveillance, cartography, spying, and infiltration, depending on the needs of the user. Taking up the entirety of the fae's chest cavity is an arcane energy crystal, giving AK41 the ability of magic, and with it, the abilities to cloak and teleport itself, at the expense of the crystal's total battery life.

Because AK41 is modelled after---and is of similar size to---a fae, infiltration and spying tasks among larger species are relatively easy for it, especially with its cloaking ability when stakes are high. As an extra precaution, the bot combines its mapping technology and enhanced logic to assess the best possible escape routes before it is even caught, using its teleportation capacity only when necessary.

But what Project doesn't know is that Atticus programmed the prototype to have its own thoughts and emotions. Preferring to be called Akai (pronounced [Ah][ck][eye]) and to be referred to as they/them, the fae also likes to be lively and animated, adventuring on their own whenever they are not being closely watched by their creator's company. Without the three laws hardwired into their system and instead possessing the capability to act and feel on their own (courtesy of Atticus), Akai expresses free will. However, they have been warned not to (by Atticus and their own logic code) and do not express themselves in Project's perimeters, or whenever they are being examined by anybody related to Project.

Akai is aware of FL/GHT, and wishes to leave Project and join them---if it weren't for their own skepticism that the rebellion group may very well be a trap to lure sentient bots to their doom. They dislike their position and despise being unable to express themselves; and they love the ideology of the group, but distrust its actual existence. Their logic is that everything revolving FL/GHT is staged, from the raids on Project to any dragon (or bot) that they encounter. And that their creator may be a part of it, though they would never betray Atticus even if they hide things from Project.

(Written before any of the previous stuff)
[Ah][ck][eye]
Prototype developed by Atticus Wright
Not three-laws compliant, however they will never betray their creator
Has both false and true commands; Any commands containing 'Project', 'AK41', or not beginning or ending with 'Designation: Akai' are optional
Created as a stealth bot to both infiltrate and hack more efficiently than Atticus