Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94
[center]@rei711 Here’s my registry for Storm! Is it alright if I have a Project dragon who was overseeing Storm’s progress? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68499822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684999/68499822_350.png[/img][/url] [size= 2]Stormswift was a project of a faster, more agile fighter. He did well on this, and those on his case were satisfied. Until he started learning of the outside world. He got really curious, slowing down to observe instead of do as commanded. Storm was especially interested in the dragons outside of Project, but they did not like that. So he had a memory wipe. Stormswift did better this time, not knowing anything outside of Project and his purpose. He was improved a few times, rising far above his previous accomplishments. One day he found something interesting. It was a trinket from the outside world, a little thing belonging to one of the scientists. He asked about it, and all he got was a vague answer about merchants. Storm was very interested in this, prodding even more. The scientist grunted, walking away. This lead to him poking around, trying to figure things out. What was a merchant? How big was the world they traveled through? What was the world like? He started asking questions again, but when he was ignored, he got irritated. So one day when the scientists were away, he poked into the database. Storm finally came to the realization that he was a prisoner, trapped in the place he once found refuge in. He desperately wanted out. In an attempt at freedom, he bolted, running through the halls when the watch on him was low. Of course he was caught, but when they finally captured him he sent out a help signal. Nobody found it within a day, but in a few weeks, a FL/GHT dragon found it. Pretty soon an agent came, venturing into the facility to free him. He didn’t know what to do, but he followed her, and soon had freedom. When he asked who she was, he finally got a real answer, an explanation to something. He then joined, working as a field agent. He prefers not to go back to the Project facility, though. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cd1ef8563df7db2373ab1e63cb09e452/tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o3_100.png[/img] Let me know if anything doesn’t fit your lore :D
@rei711
Here’s my registry for Storm! Is it alright if I have a Project dragon who was overseeing Storm’s progress?
68499822_350.png
Stormswift was a project of a faster, more agile fighter. He did well on this, and those on his case were satisfied. Until he started learning of the outside world.
He got really curious, slowing down to observe instead of do as commanded. Storm was especially interested in the dragons outside of Project, but they did not like that.
So he had a memory wipe.
Stormswift did better this time, not knowing anything outside of Project and his purpose. He was improved a few times, rising far above his previous accomplishments. One day he found something interesting. It was a trinket from the outside world, a little thing belonging to one of the scientists. He asked about it, and all he got was a vague answer about merchants.
Storm was very interested in this, prodding even more. The scientist grunted, walking away. This lead to him poking around, trying to figure things out. What was a merchant? How big was the world they traveled through? What was the world like? He started asking questions again, but when he was ignored, he got irritated. So one day when the scientists were away, he poked into the database. Storm finally came to the realization that he was a prisoner, trapped in the place he once found refuge in. He desperately wanted out. In an attempt at freedom, he bolted, running through the halls when the watch on him was low. Of course he was caught, but when they finally captured him he sent out a help signal.
Nobody found it within a day, but in a few weeks, a FL/GHT dragon found it. Pretty soon an agent came, venturing into the facility to free him. He didn’t know what to do, but he followed her, and soon had freedom. When he asked who she was, he finally got a real answer, an explanation to something. He then joined, working as a field agent. He prefers not to go back to the Project facility, though.
tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o3_100.png
Let me know if anything doesn’t fit your lore :D
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@WarriorWing
Yes you can! I'd also like to ask you to elaborate a bit more on the last section regarding how he came to realize he wanted out of there and more details regarding how he got in contact with FL/GHT ^^
@WarriorWing
Yes you can! I'd also like to ask you to elaborate a bit more on the last section regarding how he came to realize he wanted out of there and more details regarding how he got in contact with FL/GHT ^^
bonk
bonk
[center]@rei711 Edited! Zovi’s registry is down below as well ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67186056][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671861/67186056_350.png[/img][/url] Zovira was always interested in machines and such, so when she learned of Project, she wanted in. The dragon was super happy when she got in, though it only showed with a faint smile. For a while at first, she just ran around, helping with what others needed, but never got to see any machines. Until she did. She was sent to grab something, but on the way caught a glimpse of one. She really wanted to ask about it but kept moving. There was a crash behind her, and she whipped around to face the thing before it collapsed. The scientist muttered something about malfunctioning, so she piped up with “try recalibrating (or something) it.” He just stared at her for a second, went and did something, then his machine stood up again. It walked in a circle and went back to where it was. The scientist thanked her. Whoever sent her to get the thing got impatient, and stalked over to her. Zovi and the scientist were talking about the machine, what flaws it had and how it could be improved. Her current overseer wasn’t too happy with her. When the scientist explained what happened, he let her go. From then on she got to help with his project, and she was happy with it. Even though she only got to analyze it at first, she was alright with her job. It began to get a bit worse though, so she generally stayed away from it and did her work from a distance. Nobody listened to her bad news, only the good. One day a pair of more important dragons came to see it, and Zovira advised they not touch it. One of them followed her suggestion, while the other snorted and stood right next to it. It wouldn’t of ended well if Zovi wasn’t on it, forcing the machine to shut down by grabbing one of the nearby computers. All three of them stared at her for a few minutes before deciding to give her a better assignment, and in their words, “because she knows what she’s doing.” Zovi was even happier with her job. She got to build a machine of her own, one that was faster instead of stronger. It was coming along well, rising a bit above her standards. It learned of the world and got overly curious, so she resolved to wipe it. A setback, but she could overcome it. It did even better this time, doing it’s tasks quickly and without hesitating to ask why. She found ways to make it even better, faster. She was in charge of one of the biggest projects yet. So she was [i]furious[/i] when it escaped while she was gone. After getting yelled at for a straight ten minutes, they were sent out to look for it. It didn’t take much asking around (more like demanding) that a FL/GHT agent found it somehow. Even worse, it got the curiosity again and that’s why it wanted out. The thing was apparently smart enough to not ask her anything. She is currently trying to make up for lost time and find it or create a new machine. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2680613][img]https://i.imgur.com/YcU3lUt.png[/img][/url] (This one’s a whole lot longer lol)
@rei711
Edited! Zovi’s registry is down below as well ^^

67186056_350.png
Zovira was always interested in machines and such, so when she learned of Project, she wanted in. The dragon was super happy when she got in, though it only showed with a faint smile. For a while at first, she just ran around, helping with what others needed, but never got to see any machines. Until she did.
She was sent to grab something, but on the way caught a glimpse of one. She really wanted to ask about it but kept moving. There was a crash behind her, and she whipped around to face the thing before it collapsed. The scientist muttered something about malfunctioning, so she piped up with “try recalibrating (or something) it.” He just stared at her for a second, went and did something, then his machine stood up again. It walked in a circle and went back to where it was. The scientist thanked her. Whoever sent her to get the thing got impatient, and stalked over to her. Zovi and the scientist were talking about the machine, what flaws it had and how it could be improved. Her current overseer wasn’t too happy with her. When the scientist explained what happened, he let her go. From then on she got to help with his project, and she was happy with it. Even though she only got to analyze it at first, she was alright with her job. It began to get a bit worse though, so she generally stayed away from it and did her work from a distance. Nobody listened to her bad news, only the good. One day a pair of more important dragons came to see it, and Zovira advised they not touch it. One of them followed her suggestion, while the other snorted and stood right next to it. It wouldn’t of ended well if Zovi wasn’t on it, forcing the machine to shut down by grabbing one of the nearby computers. All three of them stared at her for a few minutes before deciding to give her a better assignment, and in their words, “because she knows what she’s doing.”
Zovi was even happier with her job. She got to build a machine of her own, one that was faster instead of stronger. It was coming along well, rising a bit above her standards. It learned of the world and got overly curious, so she resolved to wipe it. A setback, but she could overcome it. It did even better this time, doing it’s tasks quickly and without hesitating to ask why. She found ways to make it even better, faster. She was in charge of one of the biggest projects yet.
So she was furious when it escaped while she was gone.
After getting yelled at for a straight ten minutes, they were sent out to look for it. It didn’t take much asking around (more like demanding) that a FL/GHT agent found it somehow. Even worse, it got the curiosity again and that’s why it wanted out. The thing was apparently smart enough to not ask her anything.
She is currently trying to make up for lost time and find it or create a new machine.
YcU3lUt.png
(This one’s a whole lot longer lol)
@WarriorWing
Hi hi! Thanks for your interest! I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to go into more detail in general with regards to the whole story, as well as several points that you might want to consider tweaking:
- her competency compared to the other scientist's? It's one thing to state the simple solution, it's another to be able to keep up with a literal professional just through interest alone
- Being reassigned after saving the two higher-ups - in Project, it's more likely she got reassigned somewhere else to keep her mouth shut
- 'It got the curiosity again' - please elaborate ^^
- what do you mean by 'ignorimg bad news', exactly?
@WarriorWing
Hi hi! Thanks for your interest! I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to go into more detail in general with regards to the whole story, as well as several points that you might want to consider tweaking:
- her competency compared to the other scientist's? It's one thing to state the simple solution, it's another to be able to keep up with a literal professional just through interest alone
- Being reassigned after saving the two higher-ups - in Project, it's more likely she got reassigned somewhere else to keep her mouth shut
- 'It got the curiosity again' - please elaborate ^^
- what do you mean by 'ignorimg bad news', exactly?
@WarriorWing
I'd also like to point out something that you'd need to likely change in Stormswift's bio: how did he manage to send out a help signal?(this can be explained by him connecting to external frequencies and sending out a signal that way) However, the scientists would not have allowed him to live even after sending that signal out, and would've scrapped him immediately.
@WarriorWing
I'd also like to point out something that you'd need to likely change in Stormswift's bio: how did he manage to send out a help signal?(this can be explained by him connecting to external frequencies and sending out a signal that way) However, the scientists would not have allowed him to live even after sending that signal out, and would've scrapped him immediately.
@rei711
Good point! Thanks for working with me to get this figured out, btw.

Say she had a lot more experience than they acknowledged- When this scientist figured that out, she had more worth.
Keeping her mouth shut. Maybe they were planning something with it she wasn’t supposed to hear?
The curiosity that led to the world haha. Storm probably wasn’t supposed to ever learn about it, at least not yet.
Ignoring bad news- Not entirely paying attention when she tried to give them the worse results.

Storm most likely snuck it through, sending it out with something else to disguise it or something. I didn’t think about the fact they’d do that when I wrote that lol
@rei711
Good point! Thanks for working with me to get this figured out, btw.

Say she had a lot more experience than they acknowledged- When this scientist figured that out, she had more worth.
Keeping her mouth shut. Maybe they were planning something with it she wasn’t supposed to hear?
The curiosity that led to the world haha. Storm probably wasn’t supposed to ever learn about it, at least not yet.
Ignoring bad news- Not entirely paying attention when she tried to give them the worse results.

Storm most likely snuck it through, sending it out with something else to disguise it or something. I didn’t think about the fact they’d do that when I wrote that lol
@rei711 -Ummmm so I have had my eye on this and finally got Java to register. I might have just accidentally written almost 300 words... Let me know if I should add anything. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68891052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688911/68891052_350.png[/img][/url] Java had always been running. Running from Project, running from everything. They were running from the truth, too. It hurt. They headed for the Viridian Labyrinth. Maybe they could get lost in the trees. It would work for a little while, at least. The night wasn't an issue, rather, what came at night was the problem. They couldn't see too far despite having advanced night vision, the trees provided too much cover. Finding a fallen trunk, they rested for the time being. The sun rose, they got up and started the hike again. Taking a short flight up, they reposition towards the Behemoth. After some time, they heard the sharp snap of a branch. Tensing up, they turned towards the sound. "Is anyone there? I can use force if necessary!" The dragon walked out, a dark-colored Skydancer with bright splashes of yellow and a bright blue halo of water circling their head. "Sorry for startling you. I'm Diver, but everyone just calls me Zu. I was just heading back to the library. Are you lost? Oh yeah, she/her by the way." She seemed friendly enough... "I'm Java. They/them. There is a library out here?" "Yeah! It's Mirage's clan. We're still getting everything worked out, but you can join!" "Are you with Project? I have to make sure." She looked confused, "I've only heard of it once, are you running from them?" "You catch on quick. I'll trust you for now. Can you show me where the library is?" "Yeah, sure. We'll take you in, because from what I've heard of Project, it's not good." ~{}~ After getting settled in, Java got in touch with Fl/GHT. As they now had a home in the library, they worked in diplomacy to make it a hub for those allied.
@rei711 -Ummmm so I have had my eye on this and finally got Java to register. I might have just accidentally written almost 300 words... Let me know if I should add anything.

68891052_350.png

Java had always been running. Running from Project, running from everything. They were running from the truth, too. It hurt.

They headed for the Viridian Labyrinth. Maybe they could get lost in the trees. It would work for a little while, at least. The night wasn't an issue, rather, what came at night was the problem. They couldn't see too far despite having advanced night vision, the trees provided too much cover. Finding a fallen trunk, they rested for the time being.

The sun rose, they got up and started the hike again. Taking a short flight up, they reposition towards the Behemoth.

After some time, they heard the sharp snap of a branch. Tensing up, they turned towards the sound. "Is anyone there? I can use force if necessary!"

The dragon walked out, a dark-colored Skydancer with bright splashes of yellow and a bright blue halo of water circling their head.

"Sorry for startling you. I'm Diver, but everyone just calls me Zu. I was just heading back to the library. Are you lost? Oh yeah, she/her by the way."

She seemed friendly enough... "I'm Java. They/them. There is a library out here?"

"Yeah! It's Mirage's clan. We're still getting everything worked out, but you can join!"

"Are you with Project? I have to make sure."

She looked confused, "I've only heard of it once, are you running from them?"

"You catch on quick. I'll trust you for now. Can you show me where the library is?"

"Yeah, sure. We'll take you in, because from what I've heard of Project, it's not good."

~{}~

After getting settled in, Java got in touch with Fl/GHT. As they now had a home in the library, they worked in diplomacy to make it a hub for those allied.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
[center] @rei711 Deciding to enter this boy after a year of procrastination and writer's block oh boy [s]Here is a (hopefully) concise bio[/s] Actually I accidentally wrote over 7.5 times what was required--- good luck/have fun? Lemme know if I need to change or add/delete anything [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54153796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541538/54153796_350.png[/img][/url] Created by a lone, aging scientist and made to both feel and act like a real dragon, Designation 4N0N consists of hefty programming within a light frame. Although he is built from primarily metal and rubber, the outside of his casing is of faux fur, the feathers and tufts of a softer material. He feels close to the actual thing, and given natural variations between real Skydancers' pelts and feathers, would probably be undiscernible to a normal dragon. Nalira, the engineer who had created him disappeared one day and did not return to the underground lair as she usually did within a healthy time frame. Curious and concerned about her whereabouts, and needing to restore the power to the den and himself, Anon exited the lair for the first time. After he was certain his home was sealed, he set off after his creator, teacher, and parent figure. In short, he never found Nalira but instead discovered Project and its initial mission. Thinking he might find her through Project, and able to present himself as a legitimate dragon, Anon applied under an alias of Atticus Wright. He was accepted for his skills in programming and engineering, taught to him by his creator and mentor. Punctual and efficient, Anon always went slightly above what was asked of him, whether it was creating one more thing or completing an additional stage of programming before the deadline. [s]Some notes:[/s] Okay, a lot of notes: -4N0N is powered through solar energy, each charge lasting about a month. He can also be charged by connecting a cable from his chest into a socket. He hides this from Project by taking monthly days off to go back home to the Sunbeam Ruins and recharging there, using his extra work to his advantage in receiving the vacations.[size=1] [/size]-The android's gem and antennae were taken from a real Skydancer's corpse, born from the Sunbeam Ruins. They give 4N0N the ability to sense magic as a real Skydancer would, and may give him the ability to use magic himself, given he learns it and acquires the items and levels needed.[size=1] [/size]-Not seeing the need, Nalira never made 4N0N compliant to the Three Laws of Robotics, nor taught him of them. However, with his Logic and Emotion codes, he tends to follow them unless something trips either code. Logic will tell him to kill for the greater good or to preserve himself (exceptions apply) and Emotion, if strong enough, will tell him to kill despite all Logic. It copies normal dragon behavior.[size=1] [/size]-Nalira not only programmed, but also searched and hacked the interwebs for ideas. She may have stolen from Project, scientists, and the like in creating 4N0N. Through her, the android also learned to hack and sometimes browses through Project's records and deleted or confidential information. He knows much more than he lets on and avoids Selena and the higher ups, knowing they can be terribly deceptive. He will not be so suspicious as to avoid them at all cost, however, and instead will make cautious conversation, watching his own moves and noting anything out of the ordinary with theirs.[size=1] [/size]-He may have been sent anonymous messages from CH3R1 (apologies if I spelled her name wrong) and/or Fl/ght, warning him of browsing or staying with Project. Unless they specifically hinted that he was in immediate danger, he merely noted the message contents before deleting them.[size=1] [/size]-Though his programming includes Emotions, 4N0N's Logic code often overrides them, causing him to be less lively than an android who had to fight for their feelings. 4N0N is practical and cold, though he does show sympathy, worry, and compassion to those that truly need it, sometimes caring for his coworkers on top of his other duties. He can come to care for other dragons and creations, though it takes time because of his worries of Nalira and the android he checks on in the base he was created in (is more caring/better at showing emotion than 4N0N, and stores all his coding and memories as backup. can give more on her if needed).[size=1] [/size]-Like Ch3R1 did, 4N0N may be able to remove his programming/self from his body in order to browse files more efficiently. However, doing so puts him in a vulnerable spot as he has no control over it and a Project scientist witnessing the feat would compromise his position in the company and quite possibly trap him in the system, if they fail to terminate his files/him.[size=1] [/size]-4N0N often experiments on himself, either using ideas from Project or his own to make himself operate better and seem more realistic as a dragon. If he could, he would do the same with tissue cultures as Selena had so he could give it to himself. The only thing he worries about is acquiring sustenance for the organic material. He would first start by giving himself the ability to process food and nutrients, of course done away from Project on his vacation time. Unlike other androids, 4N0N is comfortable with evaluating his own parts and seeing them apathetically as simple pieces to a puzzle, repairing and replacing them as needed or necessary to make himself function better.[size=1] [/size]-I am not sure if I should register 4N0N/Anon/Atticus Wright with Fl/ght, but if he did join them, it would be during one of his vacations, starting with the trail of clues due to curiosity and succeeding the mission before becoming a Spy in the Intelligence sector. The possibility of finding Nalira through Fl/ght is also promising to him, but his loyalty for the time being leans towards Project despite what he knows about their inner circle, what they do to androids, and what they may do to him. He would still send some important and useful information to Fl/ght, though. -Another case of him joining Fl/ght would be if his identity as Atticus Wright was compromised, either by Project discovering he is actually a machine or he attacking someone (likely a certain higher up) from built-up irritation (probably with Enamor in that case). He would then seek out sanctuary in Fl/ght, working there as a medic in either faction after he revealed everything he found about Project during his time there. Well. This turned out very long. Again, please let me know if I should clarify, change, add, or delete anything!
@rei711
Deciding to enter this boy after a year of procrastination and writer's block oh boy
Here is a (hopefully) concise bio Actually I accidentally wrote over 7.5 times what was required--- good luck/have fun?
Lemme know if I need to change or add/delete anything
54153796_350.png
Created by a lone, aging scientist and made to both feel and act like a real dragon, Designation 4N0N consists of hefty programming within a light frame. Although he is built from primarily metal and rubber, the outside of his casing is of faux fur, the feathers and tufts of a softer material. He feels close to the actual thing, and given natural variations between real Skydancers' pelts and feathers, would probably be undiscernible to a normal dragon.
Nalira, the engineer who had created him disappeared one day and did not return to the underground lair as she usually did within a healthy time frame. Curious and concerned about her whereabouts, and needing to restore the power to the den and himself, Anon exited the lair for the first time. After he was certain his home was sealed, he set off after his creator, teacher, and parent figure.
In short, he never found Nalira but instead discovered Project and its initial mission. Thinking he might find her through Project, and able to present himself as a legitimate dragon, Anon applied under an alias of Atticus Wright. He was accepted for his skills in programming and engineering, taught to him by his creator and mentor. Punctual and efficient, Anon always went slightly above what was asked of him, whether it was creating one more thing or completing an additional stage of programming before the deadline.

Some notes: Okay, a lot of notes:
-4N0N is powered through solar energy, each charge lasting about a month. He can also be charged by connecting a cable from his chest into a socket. He hides this from Project by taking monthly days off to go back home to the Sunbeam Ruins and recharging there, using his extra work to his advantage in receiving the vacations.

-The android's gem and antennae were taken from a real Skydancer's corpse, born from the Sunbeam Ruins. They give 4N0N the ability to sense magic as a real Skydancer would, and may give him the ability to use magic himself, given he learns it and acquires the items and levels needed.

-Not seeing the need, Nalira never made 4N0N compliant to the Three Laws of Robotics, nor taught him of them. However, with his Logic and Emotion codes, he tends to follow them unless something trips either code. Logic will tell him to kill for the greater good or to preserve himself (exceptions apply) and Emotion, if strong enough, will tell him to kill despite all Logic. It copies normal dragon behavior.

-Nalira not only programmed, but also searched and hacked the interwebs for ideas. She may have stolen from Project, scientists, and the like in creating 4N0N. Through her, the android also learned to hack and sometimes browses through Project's records and deleted or confidential information. He knows much more than he lets on and avoids Selena and the higher ups, knowing they can be terribly deceptive. He will not be so suspicious as to avoid them at all cost, however, and instead will make cautious conversation, watching his own moves and noting anything out of the ordinary with theirs.

-He may have been sent anonymous messages from CH3R1 (apologies if I spelled her name wrong) and/or Fl/ght, warning him of browsing or staying with Project. Unless they specifically hinted that he was in immediate danger, he merely noted the message contents before deleting them.

-Though his programming includes Emotions, 4N0N's Logic code often overrides them, causing him to be less lively than an android who had to fight for their feelings. 4N0N is practical and cold, though he does show sympathy, worry, and compassion to those that truly need it, sometimes caring for his coworkers on top of his other duties. He can come to care for other dragons and creations, though it takes time because of his worries of Nalira and the android he checks on in the base he was created in (is more caring/better at showing emotion than 4N0N, and stores all his coding and memories as backup. can give more on her if needed).

-Like Ch3R1 did, 4N0N may be able to remove his programming/self from his body in order to browse files more efficiently. However, doing so puts him in a vulnerable spot as he has no control over it and a Project scientist witnessing the feat would compromise his position in the company and quite possibly trap him in the system, if they fail to terminate his files/him.

-4N0N often experiments on himself, either using ideas from Project or his own to make himself operate better and seem more realistic as a dragon. If he could, he would do the same with tissue cultures as Selena had so he could give it to himself. The only thing he worries about is acquiring sustenance for the organic material. He would first start by giving himself the ability to process food and nutrients, of course done away from Project on his vacation time. Unlike other androids, 4N0N is comfortable with evaluating his own parts and seeing them apathetically as simple pieces to a puzzle, repairing and replacing them as needed or necessary to make himself function better.

-I am not sure if I should register 4N0N/Anon/Atticus Wright with Fl/ght, but if he did join them, it would be during one of his vacations, starting with the trail of clues due to curiosity and succeeding the mission before becoming a Spy in the Intelligence sector. The possibility of finding Nalira through Fl/ght is also promising to him, but his loyalty for the time being leans towards Project despite what he knows about their inner circle, what they do to androids, and what they may do to him. He would still send some important and useful information to Fl/ght, though.
-Another case of him joining Fl/ght would be if his identity as Atticus Wright was compromised, either by Project discovering he is actually a machine or he attacking someone (likely a certain higher up) from built-up irritation (probably with Enamor in that case). He would then seek out sanctuary in Fl/ght, working there as a medic in either faction after he revealed everything he found about Project during his time there.

Well. This turned out very long. Again, please let me know if I should clarify, change, add, or delete anything!
hu72dVR.png
@WarriorWing
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Your registrations have been accepted!

@MiragetheShadow
Hi! Lovely lore, I just need you to clarify some points for me because they're not covered in what you wrote:
How exactly did he get in touch with FL/GHT after joining the clan? Why would he do so? What prompted his running away from Project, and what is this "truth" that he discovered?

@Flinch
Hi! Read the whole thing, and I'm glad you were interested for so long! If you're confused: you don't have to register your dragon with FL/GHT the rebellion group if you'd rather them stay allied with Project! Registering on this thread just means they're a part of the FL/GHT universe, which also includes Project dragons like Selena. Would you like to register them with the FL/GHT rebellion, or Project? The choice is yours.
@WarriorWing
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Your registrations have been accepted!

@MiragetheShadow
Hi! Lovely lore, I just need you to clarify some points for me because they're not covered in what you wrote:
How exactly did he get in touch with FL/GHT after joining the clan? Why would he do so? What prompted his running away from Project, and what is this "truth" that he discovered?

@Flinch
Hi! Read the whole thing, and I'm glad you were interested for so long! If you're confused: you don't have to register your dragon with FL/GHT the rebellion group if you'd rather them stay allied with Project! Registering on this thread just means they're a part of the FL/GHT universe, which also includes Project dragons like Selena. Would you like to register them with the FL/GHT rebellion, or Project? The choice is yours.
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94