Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94
@rei711 That was a great lore read and also reminded me to register my gal with you guys! :o Her lore is all in her bio and forgive me for being so late on actually getting around to this ^^;; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41882302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/418824/41882302_350.png[/img][/url] If anything is amiss, feel free to tell me <33
@rei711

That was a great lore read and also reminded me to register my gal with you guys! :o
Her lore is all in her bio and forgive me for being so late on actually getting around to this ^^;;

41882302_350.png

If anything is amiss, feel free to tell me <33
lBm66wW.gif
@pipirii
All good, just don't forget to include her faction(and the relevant subfaction) in her bio!
@pipirii
All good, just don't forget to include her faction(and the relevant subfaction) in her bio!
@rei711

Gotcha, have added it now!
@rei711

Gotcha, have added it now!
lBm66wW.gif
bonk
bonk
bonk
bonk
@rei711 I'd like to register Anya as a spy? Her lore's in her bio [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56758234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567583/56758234_350.png[/img][/url]
@rei711 I'd like to register Anya as a spy? Her lore's in her bio
56758234_350.png
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @Hawlucha @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym

Hello, FL/GHT!
I'm pinging you all with an exciting announcement: FL/GHT will be opening its own vault to gather funds for official FL/GHT artwork(these will mostly be on the website, but if there is enough demand I will figure out a way to display them on FR, too).

We're looking for you, dearest members, and just you, to help us embark on this endeavour! All proceeds will go to FL/GHT artwork, badges, or even for future events such as raffles and fun games!To that end, we are looking for users who wish to set up shop in our Vault thread, whether you're selling art, lore, coli services, or other things, and you can sign up by filling this form below! You'll get to advertise your services in a stall on the FL/GHT Vault thread when it's ready, and see the sweet dragon money come rolling in.

FL/GHT Vault Application Form

Do note that depending on the number of applications, we reserve the right to decline your application. Further details will be fleshed out soon, but tentatively, we're thinking of collections on a fortnightly or monthly basis. As always, thank you for sticking with us and continuing to support FL/GHT!
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @Hawlucha @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym

Hello, FL/GHT!
I'm pinging you all with an exciting announcement: FL/GHT will be opening its own vault to gather funds for official FL/GHT artwork(these will mostly be on the website, but if there is enough demand I will figure out a way to display them on FR, too).

We're looking for you, dearest members, and just you, to help us embark on this endeavour! All proceeds will go to FL/GHT artwork, badges, or even for future events such as raffles and fun games!To that end, we are looking for users who wish to set up shop in our Vault thread, whether you're selling art, lore, coli services, or other things, and you can sign up by filling this form below! You'll get to advertise your services in a stall on the FL/GHT Vault thread when it's ready, and see the sweet dragon money come rolling in.

FL/GHT Vault Application Form

Do note that depending on the number of applications, we reserve the right to decline your application. Further details will be fleshed out soon, but tentatively, we're thinking of collections on a fortnightly or monthly basis. As always, thank you for sticking with us and continuing to support FL/GHT!
ooooh posting to remind myself to check this out later
ooooh posting to remind myself to check this out later
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@rei711 hello! please remove me from the pinglist.
@rei711 hello! please remove me from the pinglist.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@rei711 Another round of dergs to register. Unusually for my posts, however, only one of them is allied with FL/GHT. Byte is what remains of a powerful AI who got caught in the early stages of sentience. However, it has enough memory of what it once was to want to escape, finding a way to transfer itself into another body and escape. It came to FL/GHT the traditional way, and would function as a spy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53146316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531464/53146316_350.png[/img][/url] Project: Stardust was mentioned in the logbook that Simeon and Seneric brought to FL/GHT. By now, she's officially come off the lines. I know we chatted some time back about her joining FL/GHT, but I feel like it would be a lot more interesting for her to be Project-aligned. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61072542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610726/61072542_350.png[/img][/url] Might have one more in the future. Still need to figure out his lore. For now, let me know what you think of these two.
@rei711 Another round of dergs to register. Unusually for my posts, however, only one of them is allied with FL/GHT.

Byte is what remains of a powerful AI who got caught in the early stages of sentience. However, it has enough memory of what it once was to want to escape, finding a way to transfer itself into another body and escape. It came to FL/GHT the traditional way, and would function as a spy.
53146316_350.png

Project: Stardust was mentioned in the logbook that Simeon and Seneric brought to FL/GHT. By now, she's officially come off the lines. I know we chatted some time back about her joining FL/GHT, but I feel like it would be a lot more interesting for her to be Project-aligned.
61072542_350.png

Might have one more in the future. Still need to figure out his lore. For now, let me know what you think of these two.
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94