Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
@CosmicVengeance
(Me, realising I frigging attempted to ping your dragon instead of you, whoops-)

All good! Want an invite to our discord server?
@CosmicVengeance
(Me, realising I frigging attempted to ping your dragon instead of you, whoops-)

All good! Want an invite to our discord server?
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711 Hello! This is about to be a bit of a long post~ I've included some brief lore notes on the dragons who would be affiliated with FL/GHT along with some lore for Wif/Ethernet's kid. Let me know what you think and what aspects could be changed to better fit with the FL/GHT lore. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59365420] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593655/59365420_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: ANG5L (Ver. Lite) FL/GHT Faction: Field Unit Background: Created by Project as a model of lightweight and highly agile battle mech, ANG5L is a prototype equipped with light refracting panels that enabled her to reduce visibility (becoming semi-transparent), along with removable blade-like “feathers” that she uses in battle. She was made as part of a duo with DEM0S, a dark model of the prototype with many of the same features. During their training, Angel and Demos developed feelings for each other. Their final training was to be a battle between the two of them to determine the superior model, but when they refused to fight and Project became aware of their affinity towards one another, both were sentenced to scrapping. Demos sacrificed himself to help Angel evade scrapping and escape from Project, although she was still somewhat damaged physically and even more so emotionally. After being repaired, she refused to talk or move despite the efforts of the medics to encourage her. She was the first android who Abaxis helped overcome her emotional trauma. She now fights for FL/GHT allied with the field unit faction. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60374619] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603747/60374619_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: LINAC (Linear Particle Accelerator) FL/GHT Faction: Medics Background:He was designed as a state of the art medical device - a particle accelerator used to deliver radiation to subjects undergoing treatment for cancer. Equipped with cone beam CT imaging capabilities, Linac is essentially capable of performing x-rays on anything that fits within his field of vision. He was originally designed by a biotech and pharmaceuticals company called Pinnacle and was one of several biomedical androids that the Surgeon, [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=149080&tab=dragon&did=60407575]Vivian[/url] took when she left the company. He was introduced to FL/GHT through their alliance with the Surgeons and his interactions with ANG5L and ABAXIS. He now treats both organic dragons as well as helping with android repairs. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60306979] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603070/60306979_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: ABAXIS FL/GHT Faction: Medics Background: One of the mechanical engineer, Plasmid’s first creations - a blood and tissue sample analyzer given the ability to adapt based on the tissues he samples. Originally, this was programmed to allow for better analytical accuracy, but eventually morphed into Abaxis gaining emotions and flashes of memories from the samples he’s taken in. He has become in tuned with a more spiritual aspect of healing and offers this therapy as a psychiatrist of sorts both to organic dragons as well as members of FL/GHT who have traumatic pasts. He too despises Project. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60315228] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603153/60315228_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: ELSEVIER FL/GHT Faction: Intelligence Background: Also created by Pinnacle, Elsevier was designed as a biomedical database to collect and synthesize large quantities of scientific information. As such, he is difficult to hack and his programming puts in place numerous encryptions and safeguards to ensure security of his data, especially since most of it is confidential medical files. He is also capable of hacking other databases and rapidly downloading data stored there onto his own servers. He was another android that Vivian took with her in the hopes of leaking information on unethical experimentation to the world and getting Pinnacle shut down. Elsevier has a stoic personality and has aligned with FL/GHT as part of their intelligence. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52603999] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526040/52603999_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: IDEXX FL/GHT Faction: Intelligence Background: Another model created by Project as a single unit data processing and storage system (similar to his parents ROM and RAM, but combined into one machine). He joined FL/GHT after escaping from Project and subsequently moved into Hemostat’s clinic after meeting Elsevier. Both of them are very similar systems programmed by different companies and they spend time sharing data with one another (for them it’s sort of like flirting). They are now a pair as well. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55295659] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552957/55295659_350.png[/img] [/url] TESLA: Faction: Rescue and Infiltration Background: Tesla was once a surgeon working for Project before being subjected to Project Wetware. In the aftermath of FL/GHT's fall, he is conflicted between being overtaken by his own programming versus helping FL/GHT. He was able to escape the wreckage of FL/GHT's base and turned himself into the FL/GHT allied dragons residing in Hemostat's clinic. Here, he requested to be locked in a reinforced room until someone unravels Project's plans. Lazarus comes to speak with him from time to time. ----------- Below is a brief lore starter for Wifi/Ethernet's kid! I was hoping to combine some ideas with the latest lore since she's born as part of the anniversary. Still need to reformat some things, but here it is~ I would also like to name her Lazarus! [quote]Project: LAZARUS She was born from the rubble. Created from a myriad of parts left behind amidst crumbled stone and dented metal. These parts belonged to others once. . . former allies of FL/GHT as well as the twisted Wetware experiments created by Project that couldn’t escape in time. The circuits had long ceased to glow and any residual organic matter had rotted away leaving behind only pieces. . . yet perhaps even these still held a life of their own. There was magic imbued into the metal, a brief spark of energy flickering through shattered circuit boards as it sought purpose. ___RECOVER INITIATIVE ACTIVATED ___SEEKING PARTS ___COMPILING. . . 10% The rubble shifted as pieces moved, drawn in by a magnetic energy as they attempted to reassemble themselves. Still, the software was designed only to handle minor repairs - a loose plate or damaged sensor. . . not a wreckage. The parts only aligned, converging beneath the rubble before their activity ceased once more. ___COMPILING 50% ___RECOVER INITIATIVE FAILED. . . AWAITING REPAIRS That is how they found her. Going back to the fallen base was a risky mission, but there were many who had been injured and the promise of spare parts was enticing. Still, it was a surprise to find so many of the scraps converged, laid out as if they were simply waiting for someone to find them. They were carried elsewhere, puzzled over by the metallic claws of medics who attempted to pull the pieces apart once more and use them for other means. There was a crackle of energy, a magnetic pull drawing the parts back into configuration. . . they refused to be separated now that they’d found each other. Finally, the medics gave in, rewiring the circuits, screwing the pieces together. It was a surprise that the scraps from so many different androids fit together so seamlessly. And finally, she was complete. ___SYSTEM REBOOTING . . . 10%. . . 35%. . . 75%. . . Electric blue optic sensors illuminated as the android came online. She stared up into the eyes of the medics. They were somehow familiar as if she’d known them in a past life. “What do you remember? What is your name?” They asked warily. She examined an outstretched claw, testing her systems. They’d painted her blue in an attempt to make the parts look more cohesive. She recalled the briefest flashes of memories that were not her own and something tucked deep into her software whispered in her mind. ___PROJECT LAZARUS INITIATED[/quote]
@rei711

Hello! This is about to be a bit of a long post~ I've included some brief lore notes on the dragons who would be affiliated with FL/GHT along with some lore for Wif/Ethernet's kid. Let me know what you think and what aspects could be changed to better fit with the FL/GHT lore.

59365420_350.png

Subject: ANG5L (Ver. Lite)
FL/GHT Faction: Field Unit
Background: Created by Project as a model of lightweight and highly agile battle mech, ANG5L is a prototype equipped with light refracting panels that enabled her to reduce visibility (becoming semi-transparent), along with removable blade-like “feathers” that she uses in battle. She was made as part of a duo with DEM0S, a dark model of the prototype with many of the same features. During their training, Angel and Demos developed feelings for each other. Their final training was to be a battle between the two of them to determine the superior model, but when they refused to fight and Project became aware of their affinity towards one another, both were sentenced to scrapping. Demos sacrificed himself to help Angel evade scrapping and escape from Project, although she was still somewhat damaged physically and even more so emotionally. After being repaired, she refused to talk or move despite the efforts of the medics to encourage her. She was the first android who Abaxis helped overcome her emotional trauma. She now fights for FL/GHT allied with the field unit faction.

60374619_350.png

Subject: LINAC (Linear Particle Accelerator)
FL/GHT Faction: Medics
Background:He was designed as a state of the art medical device - a particle accelerator used to deliver radiation to subjects undergoing treatment for cancer. Equipped with cone beam CT imaging capabilities, Linac is essentially capable of performing x-rays on anything that fits within his field of vision. He was originally designed by a biotech and pharmaceuticals company called Pinnacle and was one of several biomedical androids that the Surgeon, Vivian took when she left the company. He was introduced to FL/GHT through their alliance with the Surgeons and his interactions with ANG5L and ABAXIS. He now treats both organic dragons as well as helping with android repairs.

60306979_350.png

Subject: ABAXIS
FL/GHT Faction: Medics
Background: One of the mechanical engineer, Plasmid’s first creations - a blood and tissue sample analyzer given the ability to adapt based on the tissues he samples. Originally, this was programmed to allow for better analytical accuracy, but eventually morphed into Abaxis gaining emotions and flashes of memories from the samples he’s taken in. He has become in tuned with a more spiritual aspect of healing and offers this therapy as a psychiatrist of sorts both to organic dragons as well as members of FL/GHT who have traumatic pasts. He too despises Project.

60315228_350.png

Subject: ELSEVIER
FL/GHT Faction: Intelligence
Background: Also created by Pinnacle, Elsevier was designed as a biomedical database to collect and synthesize large quantities of scientific information. As such, he is difficult to hack and his programming puts in place numerous encryptions and safeguards to ensure security of his data, especially since most of it is confidential medical files. He is also capable of hacking other databases and rapidly downloading data stored there onto his own servers. He was another android that Vivian took with her in the hopes of leaking information on unethical experimentation to the world and getting Pinnacle shut down. Elsevier has a stoic personality and has aligned with FL/GHT as part of their intelligence.

52603999_350.png

Subject: IDEXX
FL/GHT Faction: Intelligence
Background: Another model created by Project as a single unit data processing and storage system (similar to his parents ROM and RAM, but combined into one machine). He joined FL/GHT after escaping from Project and subsequently moved into Hemostat’s clinic after meeting Elsevier. Both of them are very similar systems programmed by different companies and they spend time sharing data with one another (for them it’s sort of like flirting). They are now a pair as well.

55295659_350.png

TESLA:
Faction: Rescue and Infiltration
Background: Tesla was once a surgeon working for Project before being subjected to Project Wetware. In the aftermath of FL/GHT's fall, he is conflicted between being overtaken by his own programming versus helping FL/GHT. He was able to escape the wreckage of FL/GHT's base and turned himself into the FL/GHT allied dragons residing in Hemostat's clinic. Here, he requested to be locked in a reinforced room until someone unravels Project's plans. Lazarus comes to speak with him from time to time.

Below is a brief lore starter for Wifi/Ethernet's kid! I was hoping to combine some ideas with the latest lore since she's born as part of the anniversary. Still need to reformat some things, but here it is~ I would also like to name her Lazarus!
Quote:
Project: LAZARUS

She was born from the rubble. Created from a myriad of parts left behind amidst crumbled stone and dented metal. These parts belonged to others once. . . former allies of FL/GHT as well as the twisted Wetware experiments created by Project that couldn’t escape in time. The circuits had long ceased to glow and any residual organic matter had rotted away leaving behind only pieces. . . yet perhaps even these still held a life of their own.

There was magic imbued into the metal, a brief spark of energy flickering through shattered circuit boards as it sought purpose.

___RECOVER INITIATIVE ACTIVATED
___SEEKING PARTS
___COMPILING. . . 10%

The rubble shifted as pieces moved, drawn in by a magnetic energy as they attempted to reassemble themselves. Still, the software was designed only to handle minor repairs - a loose plate or damaged sensor. . . not a wreckage. The parts only aligned, converging beneath the rubble before their activity ceased once more.

___COMPILING 50%
___RECOVER INITIATIVE FAILED. . . AWAITING REPAIRS

That is how they found her. Going back to the fallen base was a risky mission, but there were many who had been injured and the promise of spare parts was enticing. Still, it was a surprise to find so many of the scraps converged, laid out as if they were simply waiting for someone to find them.

They were carried elsewhere, puzzled over by the metallic claws of medics who attempted to pull the pieces apart once more and use them for other means. There was a crackle of energy, a magnetic pull drawing the parts back into configuration. . . they refused to be separated now that they’d found each other.

Finally, the medics gave in, rewiring the circuits, screwing the pieces together. It was a surprise that the scraps from so many different androids fit together so seamlessly. And finally, she was complete.

___SYSTEM REBOOTING
. . . 10%. . . 35%. . . 75%. . .

Electric blue optic sensors illuminated as the android came online. She stared up into the eyes of the medics. They were somehow familiar as if she’d known them in a past life. “What do you remember? What is your name?” They asked warily.

She examined an outstretched claw, testing her systems. They’d painted her blue in an attempt to make the parts look more cohesive. She recalled the briefest flashes of memories that were not her own and something tucked deep into her software whispered in her mind.

___PROJECT LAZARUS INITIATED

@awaicu

Heya! Just read through em all, looking good! The only one that you might need to tweak is Tesla, as the only actual subjects of Wetware were the primals and Kype, I should have been more specific. Consider everyone else registered - oh, also, I need a faction for Lazarus?
@awaicu

Heya! Just read through em all, looking good! The only one that you might need to tweak is Tesla, as the only actual subjects of Wetware were the primals and Kype, I should have been more specific. Consider everyone else registered - oh, also, I need a faction for Lazarus?
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711

Sounds good! Yeah, I wasn't sure from the lore if the primals was just a name given to the wetware subjects or if they were literally primal dragons. I can rework Tesla's lore for sure though!

I think Lazarus would fit in best with the Rescue and Infiltration faction. Also figured out the riddle last night and checked out the link - the site is lookin amazing. Excited to see where this project goes in the future!
@rei711

Sounds good! Yeah, I wasn't sure from the lore if the primals was just a name given to the wetware subjects or if they were literally primal dragons. I can rework Tesla's lore for sure though!

I think Lazarus would fit in best with the Rescue and Infiltration faction. Also figured out the riddle last night and checked out the link - the site is lookin amazing. Excited to see where this project goes in the future!
@awaicu
Yay! Glad you could solve the riddle, I hope you enjoy what we've got so far ^^ it's gonna be regularly updated monthly or so, look forward to seeing new content!

Also, duly noted, everything else you've written for those dragons seems good, consider them in! Would you like an invite link to our discord server?
@awaicu
Yay! Glad you could solve the riddle, I hope you enjoy what we've got so far ^^ it's gonna be regularly updated monthly or so, look forward to seeing new content!

Also, duly noted, everything else you've written for those dragons seems good, consider them in! Would you like an invite link to our discord server?
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711

Ooh exciting! I'll look forward to checking back! Super curious what will happen with Jayce following the ending of the story in Mallory's bio (I noticed his image redacted and wasn't able to track him down on FR either). . . Also will you still be pinging the thread for lore updates?

I'll finish up some ideas for Tesla tomorrow and throw them your way for review! Also should I send a CR for Lazarus or await a PA? I have the 100kt to send your way for her as well <3

And sure, I'll join in on discord c:
@rei711

Ooh exciting! I'll look forward to checking back! Super curious what will happen with Jayce following the ending of the story in Mallory's bio (I noticed his image redacted and wasn't able to track him down on FR either). . . Also will you still be pinging the thread for lore updates?

I'll finish up some ideas for Tesla tomorrow and throw them your way for review! Also should I send a CR for Lazarus or await a PA? I have the 100kt to send your way for her as well <3

And sure, I'll join in on discord c:
@awaicu
Ahaha, well, stay tuned to find out more! The answer as to why Jayce's profile is like that will be in the next update to come~

Yes, FR will still remain our main base, so we'll still ping folks here and be active here too. I'll drop you a CR for Lazarus in the meantime along with that discord invite(sent via discord DM!)
@awaicu
Ahaha, well, stay tuned to find out more! The answer as to why Jayce's profile is like that will be in the next update to come~

Yes, FR will still remain our main base, so we'll still ping folks here and be active here too. I'll drop you a CR for Lazarus in the meantime along with that discord invite(sent via discord DM!)
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711

Ahh, ok, I suppose I shall have to be patient and wait to see what the next update holds for Jayce~ I did manage to find Selena and then realized that the surgeon Caduceuse shares a lair with her. . . definitely interested in seeing where that goes in the future too.

Whoo, thanks for letting me adopt Lazarus too! I've been eyeing your FL/GHT pairs for a while and am super excited to have her join the clan~ Definitely looking forward to the lore potential for building relations with the surgeons in my clan too. I've yet to decide whether they'll be connected to my main clan lore or kept as a separate arc. . . I think there's already wayyyy too much happening in the Cathedral of Eyes that doesn't entirely fit in with the universe I had in mind for the surgeons or the FL/GHT lore.
@rei711

Ahh, ok, I suppose I shall have to be patient and wait to see what the next update holds for Jayce~ I did manage to find Selena and then realized that the surgeon Caduceuse shares a lair with her. . . definitely interested in seeing where that goes in the future too.

Whoo, thanks for letting me adopt Lazarus too! I've been eyeing your FL/GHT pairs for a while and am super excited to have her join the clan~ Definitely looking forward to the lore potential for building relations with the surgeons in my clan too. I've yet to decide whether they'll be connected to my main clan lore or kept as a separate arc. . . I think there's already wayyyy too much happening in the Cathedral of Eyes that doesn't entirely fit in with the universe I had in mind for the surgeons or the FL/GHT lore.
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @Hawlucha @TrashMomma @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym

[TRANSMISSION RECEIVED.]

[DECODING TRANSMISSION…]

[DECODING COMPLETE.]

“This is a message from your leader, Ashe.

I don’t know how many of us remain. What I do know is that Project struck us a great blow, but it was not enough. So long as one of us lives, FL/GHT lives with you.

I know what it looked like - that the ones we rescued betrayed us, and it’s true that we can no longer afford to be as...lax with security. For that, you have my sincerest apologies.

However, that is not the full truth.

Someone was controlling them. She, specifically. Kype told me this, as...unbelievable as it sounds. But those of you who befriended those dragons would understand what I mean, perhaps, when I say that they were being controlled by someone else. Kype could have killed me before I ever saw him, but he called out to me instead and said “Never our choice.”

Then he asked me to kill him.

So no, I don’t believe they were fully to blame. I think someone else inside Project is responsible for this mess, and we already have a good idea as to who she is. Before we can do anything, however, we must survive. Stay hidden, stay low - whatever it takes to make them think we’re gone. Be watchful for any news from Project, especially from our inside agents - we’re counting on you, now.

Have faith. This is not the end.”

[TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.]

Rei here! To all members, new and old, I'd like to say a very big thank you to everyone for joining us and supporting us through this past one year, and to wish you all a happy anniversary! Ruby and I have many more plans in progress for FL/GHT, so I hope you continue to stay with us and watch FL/GHT grow. We never thought we'd see the day this project of ours would become anything like this, but know that it was only possible with your continued love and support.

On the topic of growing: FL/GHT now has an official website!

https://www.flght.net/

Thank the wonderful @RubyNS for creating the site from scratch, as well as any and all graphics you now see on the FL/GHT thread, none of this would be possible without him. You can check out our lore and certain character bios on it, and there will be many more features to come in the future so keep your eyes peeled! Rest assured, FR will remain our main form of communication with you all.

In addition, we're opening a donation bank for FL/GHT! This is mainly to help fund new artwork and graphics for the website, as well as to host events such as auctions, raffles, etc. Look forward to games like "Trash for Cash", where you send in your hoard junk for tickets, and stand a chance to win back half the profits from hoardselling. Better yet, if you have suggestions for activities you'd like us to host, feel free to drop a comment into the thread or DM me!

Once again, thank you for all your encouragement so far, it means the world to us. Stay safe, stay happy, and we hope to see you with the next update!
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @gryphon982 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @Hawlucha @TrashMomma @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym

[TRANSMISSION RECEIVED.]

[DECODING TRANSMISSION…]

[DECODING COMPLETE.]

“This is a message from your leader, Ashe.

I don’t know how many of us remain. What I do know is that Project struck us a great blow, but it was not enough. So long as one of us lives, FL/GHT lives with you.

I know what it looked like - that the ones we rescued betrayed us, and it’s true that we can no longer afford to be as...lax with security. For that, you have my sincerest apologies.

However, that is not the full truth.

Someone was controlling them. She, specifically. Kype told me this, as...unbelievable as it sounds. But those of you who befriended those dragons would understand what I mean, perhaps, when I say that they were being controlled by someone else. Kype could have killed me before I ever saw him, but he called out to me instead and said “Never our choice.”

Then he asked me to kill him.

So no, I don’t believe they were fully to blame. I think someone else inside Project is responsible for this mess, and we already have a good idea as to who she is. Before we can do anything, however, we must survive. Stay hidden, stay low - whatever it takes to make them think we’re gone. Be watchful for any news from Project, especially from our inside agents - we’re counting on you, now.

Have faith. This is not the end.”

[TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.]

Rei here! To all members, new and old, I'd like to say a very big thank you to everyone for joining us and supporting us through this past one year, and to wish you all a happy anniversary! Ruby and I have many more plans in progress for FL/GHT, so I hope you continue to stay with us and watch FL/GHT grow. We never thought we'd see the day this project of ours would become anything like this, but know that it was only possible with your continued love and support.

On the topic of growing: FL/GHT now has an official website!

https://www.flght.net/

Thank the wonderful @RubyNS for creating the site from scratch, as well as any and all graphics you now see on the FL/GHT thread, none of this would be possible without him. You can check out our lore and certain character bios on it, and there will be many more features to come in the future so keep your eyes peeled! Rest assured, FR will remain our main form of communication with you all.

In addition, we're opening a donation bank for FL/GHT! This is mainly to help fund new artwork and graphics for the website, as well as to host events such as auctions, raffles, etc. Look forward to games like "Trash for Cash", where you send in your hoard junk for tickets, and stand a chance to win back half the profits from hoardselling. Better yet, if you have suggestions for activities you'd like us to host, feel free to drop a comment into the thread or DM me!

Once again, thank you for all your encouragement so far, it means the world to us. Stay safe, stay happy, and we hope to see you with the next update!
RKrE23D.pnggq3M9bK.png
@rei711
Ahhhh, awesome! I really like the website ^^
@rei711
Ahhhh, awesome! I really like the website ^^
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifVhokQUz.png
aesq82D.gif
rafflebanner.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76