Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94
@Annoyed

I think you might have a tiny bit of a misunderstanding here - FL/GHT doesn't make androids, but they could be abandoned androids from Project instead?
@Annoyed

I think you might have a tiny bit of a misunderstanding here - FL/GHT doesn't make androids, but they could be abandoned androids from Project instead?
@rei711

aaaah sorry! should've double checked the lore! Yeah an abandoned android still makes sense
@rei711

aaaah sorry! should've double checked the lore! Yeah an abandoned android still makes sense
@Annoyed Perchance you ever read the old Bionicle stories? Just wondering because your Spiral style of speech reminds me of Treespeak
@Annoyed Perchance you ever read the old Bionicle stories? Just wondering because your Spiral style of speech reminds me of Treespeak
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon

Nope! Never actually got into Bioncle
@LeviathanDemon

Nope! Never actually got into Bioncle
@Annoyed

If that's the case then you just need to let me know which faction your dragon would join, maybe give a brief idea as to how he'd join FL/GHT?
@Annoyed

If that's the case then you just need to let me know which faction your dragon would join, maybe give a brief idea as to how he'd join FL/GHT?
@rei711

He would be in the Information Faction since he's with a group of travelling merchants so they probably get some good information. He joined FL/GHT after being discarded from the Project, and hearing of a group that values its members and wanted to fight the Project.

Anything else I'm missing? :)

Also forgot to mention this, LeviathanDemon mentioned this to me on a discord server, so I guess they referred me?
@rei711

He would be in the Information Faction since he's with a group of travelling merchants so they probably get some good information. He joined FL/GHT after being discarded from the Project, and hearing of a group that values its members and wanted to fight the Project.

Anything else I'm missing? :)

Also forgot to mention this, LeviathanDemon mentioned this to me on a discord server, so I guess they referred me?
@annoyed

Not really, but it would be cool if you could flesh out his lore in the future - I'm always eager to read about FL/GHT members and what they do. Not a requirement, just some food for thought ^^ also, the company's called Project, not the Project.

p.s leviathandemon is our moderator, why am I not surprised. want an invite to our server?
@annoyed

Not really, but it would be cool if you could flesh out his lore in the future - I'm always eager to read about FL/GHT members and what they do. Not a requirement, just some food for thought ^^ also, the company's called Project, not the Project.

p.s leviathandemon is our moderator, why am I not surprised. want an invite to our server?
@rei711 I would like to register 2 new recruits please [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56359806] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563599/56359806_350.png[/img] [/url] My boy Devious would like to try and follow in his father's (Piece) footsteps and try to be in the diplomatic faction. I still need to think of more lore for him [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56667702] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566678/56667702_350.png[/img] [/url] ShortCircuit would like to be an Innovator. Project trashed him is the were testing new upgrades out on him and went a little overboard so now when he gets really flustered or excited he has a little tendency to well... short circuit and catch himself a little bit on fire. He really wants to try and find a way to fix himself and maybe with a little help from others he can. [s]he would love to stop making his cool inventions explode or catch on fire[/s]
@rei711
I would like to register 2 new recruits please

56359806_350.png

My boy Devious would like to try and follow in his father's (Piece) footsteps and try to be in the diplomatic faction. I still need to think of more lore for him

56667702_350.png

ShortCircuit would like to be an Innovator. Project trashed him is the were testing new upgrades out on him and went a little overboard so now when he gets really flustered or excited he has a little tendency to well... short circuit and catch himself a little bit on fire. He really wants to try and find a way to fix himself and maybe with a little help from others he can. he would love to stop making his cool inventions explode or catch on fire

HWSdG0V.png
@IceDragonSong @DragonofWater
@IceDragonSong @DragonofWater
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS