Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Revenge of the Vault *OVER*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226
[center][b][size=6][color=purple][emoji=rainbow star 1]Please Read The Whole Post[emoji=rainbow star 1][/size][/b][/color] Most of you are familiar with [i][b]'The Egg Vault'[/b][/i] but for those of you who aren't, I held the largest Mass Hatch -Over 3,800 eggs- that span over months. A little while ago I began collecting eggs again for a part two... But unfortunately some really bad things have happened recently and I don't think I'll have time in my future to do another well-thought-out hatching. So why not just go nuts and hatch everything in one day?! And since we're going crazy how about I [i][size=1]nearly[/i][/size] empty out the AH, too?!! [b]"But wait!"[/b] I hear you say, [b]"There's no way you can hatch all those eggs in one day! They won't all fit in your lair!"[/b] This is true. Unless I periodically throw a bunch of them into the AH! [b]Yes, I know this is unfair! And it will cause a lot of chaos![/b] But I really don't have much of a choice! I can't hold a sales/auction if I can't promise I'll be able to deliver dragons to the people that bid on them. [b]Multi-Gazes, Primals and Doubles will stay in my possession in case I am ever able to return to the site and am stable enough to hold auctions/sales.[/b] Hatching will begin shortly.
Please Read The Whole Post

Most of you are familiar with 'The Egg Vault' but for those of you who aren't, I held the largest Mass Hatch -Over 3,800 eggs- that span over months.

A little while ago I began collecting eggs again for a part two... But unfortunately some really bad things have happened recently and I don't think I'll have time in my future to do another well-thought-out hatching. So why not just go nuts and hatch everything in one day?! And since we're going crazy how about I nearly empty out the AH, too?!!

"But wait!" I hear you say, "There's no way you can hatch all those eggs in one day! They won't all fit in your lair!"

This is true. Unless I periodically throw a bunch of them into the AH! Yes, I know this is unfair! And it will cause a lot of chaos! But I really don't have much of a choice! I can't hold a sales/auction if I can't promise I'll be able to deliver dragons to the people that bid on them.

Multi-Gazes, Primals and Doubles will stay in my possession in case I am ever able to return to the site and am stable enough to hold auctions/sales.

Hatching will begin shortly.
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/753b3a4954f5e30b9db125092a4eb1c8/tumblr_pqs2nkRrpW1w75y7fo1_1280.png[/img] [b]Egg Count:[/b] 1,342 [i][size=1]subject to increase[/size][/i][/center]
tumblr_pqs2nkRrpW1w75y7fo1_1280.png
Egg Count: 1,342
subject to increase
You may begin posting
You may begin posting
oh boy, it's back

ping me please :o
oh boy, it's back

ping me please :o
@parasites

Hatching will begin soon, so I won't be sending out pings.
@parasites

Hatching will begin soon, so I won't be sending out pings.
you are absolutely crazy!!! need to stalk the AH the whole time to get some nice kids ^^

Good luck!
you are absolutely crazy!!! need to stalk the AH the whole time to get some nice kids ^^

Good luck!
2wowe9.jpg
@Zetore
oh, alright!! thanks for letting me know
good luck!
@Zetore
oh, alright!! thanks for letting me know
good luck!
Ahhhhhh it's happening furiously collects money
Ahhhhhh it's happening furiously collects money
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Zetore
I was wondering why egg prices got higher. Holy guacamole, dog. May RNG be on your side.
@Zetore
I was wondering why egg prices got higher. Holy guacamole, dog. May RNG be on your side.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
Oh no....
I resisted buying any the first time around but now it's happening again....
be strong, bun, be strong
Oh no....
I resisted buying any the first time around but now it's happening again....
be strong, bun, be strong
by-Joydom-FR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226